Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Sticks that taste like goats ass

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Years ago, we (More like my daughters) had over twenty goats roaming around our property .......Now I'm not saying I know what a goats a$$ tastes like, but I sure wouldn't want to smoke some that smells like it.
    The worst smell that comes from a goat is when the bucks spray pee on their own beards to attract a doe. 

I really can't say I've ever tried a stick and had to put it down because of the taste.....Now bad construction, I've lost a few.  
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had forgotten about this thread.  I think I added something to it, long ago, but I've forgotten what.  I do  remember that I put the cigar in the compost bucket after about 2 minutes, brushed my teeth, rinsed with listerine, tried to smoke another cigar, and still had the nasty taste the next morning.  Couldn't speak to the goats-ass comparison, but it was truly awful.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 2018 Las Calavaries was awful. Probably not as bad as licking a goats ass but close. 
  • Options
    Ksnyder211Ksnyder211 Posts: 9
    Gurkha WarPig
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin said:
    The 2018 Las Calavaries was awful. Probably not as bad as licking a goats ass but close. 
    Maybe they need time? Would be sad if such a great blend historically was crap this year. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bump, maybe you guys can tell me what to avoid ... since it seems like there are soo many good sticks out there ...

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:
    Bump, maybe you guys can tell me what to avoid ... since it seems like there are soo many good sticks out there ...

Avoid Zoidian

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

La Estrella Cubana was not good.

It’s like getting news that starts with “You may want to sit down” awful.

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,885 ✭✭✭✭✭

Baby carrots. Maybe I got that backwards @Stubble ??

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

Whatever it takes bro....

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dutch masters

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,703 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

I'm glad you said it Sherm...cuz I was sure thinking it.

A little dirt never hurt
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wrapper: Ecuadorian Connecticut
    Binder: Sumatran
    Filler: Nicaraguan Jalapa, Dominican Piloto Cubano

Schidt... I have all the ingredients of this on hand here. But. Wouldn't put them together like this. Indonesian leaves seldom play well with others. When they do, they win; but when not, they ruin. Ecuador, meanwhile, grows some nice shade... but not the CT... which tastes about like the color of it. No one has solved the prob of how to replace disappearing CT shade. Another fine American product killed by gummint regs.

Meanwhile, someone with first hand experience of it please explain to me what goat's ass tastes like. TIA.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,862 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m guessing lots of barnyard.... lots. Total guess. No experience

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,326 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait for @Stubble's baby carrot pass.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,544 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Wait for @Stubble's baby carrot to pass.

FIFY

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain