Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Sticks that taste like goats ass

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    I would say the Gurkha Crest, but I already described it as being a cross between the smell of dead bodies and South Korean rice paddies, with a metallic aftertaste like biting into a piece of foil.
    I got that crap foil taste from a cohiba xv...it also gave me that nasty tingle down my jaw. Never again will I smoke one of them!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Steve2010:
    I would say the Gurkha Crest, but I already described it as being a cross between the smell of dead bodies and South Korean rice paddies, with a metallic aftertaste like biting into a piece of foil.
    I got that crap foil taste from a cohiba xv...it also gave me that nasty tingle down my jaw. Never again will I smoke one of them!!
    That surprises me. The couple XVs I have had were rather tasty, burn issues aside. Maybe I was just lucky. The only 'goat ass' cigar I have had was a house blend from a place no longer in business. Now, I love me some house smokes, spend a couple bucks and sometimes come out with a real winner. Not this time, smoke rolled off black as pitch, and tasted like tar on the draw. Gave it three puffs and away it went.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Good to see this thread active again. I will be adding new entries
  • Options
    Cohiba xv,rocky Patel Patel bros
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Graycliff Avelino Lara 80th. Could've been a bum stick, but was horrible.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    victor sinclair bamboo, from light to burn to taste, nothing good about this stick at all!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Tex:

I love Graycliff but I had a 1666 that was hoooooorrrrrrible. It didnt taste like a cigar... tasted like......pine burning. I got about an inch in and right into the fire pit it went. I then smoked a Mini Mum and all was great from there on out.
  • Options
    reggie713:
    victor sinclair bamboo, from light to burn to taste, nothing good about this stick at all!
    Yeah have not heard any good things about any vs stick
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Portly gonna get slammed bit.....the zombie was nothing short of bleh.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I probably get flamed but I have not found a NC Cohiba that I could smoke past the first third. I guess they just don't agree with me.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    reggie713:
    I gave any and all VS I had away after my first one tasted like pure cat azz dipped in bird ***
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    reggie713:
    I gave any and all VS I had away after my first one tasted like pure cat azz dipped in bird ***
    well said, on firts oredr from ccom i was asked if i wanted to add the sampler for 19 bucks! if i knew then what i know now!!! lol
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    marineatbn03:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    reggie713:
    well said, on firts oredr from ccom i was asked if i wanted to add the sampler for 19 bucks! if i knew then what i know now!!! lol
    C.Com was going to give you 19 bucks to take them off their hands ! You should have held off for 25.
  • Options
    I would say any Padron, Opus X, Cohiba, and Oliva V. All goat's ass. I'm more of a Swisher Sweet kind of guy... A man's cigar.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    I would say any Padron, Opus X, Cohiba, and Oliva V. All goat's ass. I'm more of a Swisher Sweet kind of guy... A man's cigar.
    this man is a classy gentleman!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Big Tex:
    I am not a Graycliff fan and I didn't love the Avelino Lara 80th either but the one I had I wouldn't call goats a$$
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    necro bump for entertainment value

was searching for Torano 1916 and came across this thread. Hilarious. Except apparently I like goat's ass since I'm enjoying this stick.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Cohiba xv
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:

was searching for Torano 1916 and came across this thread. Hilarious. Except apparently I like goat's ass since I'm enjoying this stick.
    Over 400 replies??? How do so many people know what goat's @ss tastes like??? That's just disturbing!!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:

LOL!
    That was fuentejps. No one told him you were supposed to take the cedar off before lighting it.
    ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Martel:

LOL!
    That was fuentejps. No one told him you were supposed to take the cedar off before lighting it.
    ROFL!!
    I've seen some videos of people using the sleeve to toast the foot by pulling it almost all the way off...

Anyway, the thread made for entertaining reading.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Thanatos0320Thanatos0320 Posts: 577 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Crest and the cohiba red dot. I smoked about 1/3 of the gurkha before I threw it out the car window.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanatos0320:
    Gurkha Crest and the cohiba red dot. I smoked about 1/3 of the gurkha before I threw it out the car window.
    Havent tried the Crest yet but I totally agree about the Red Dot I haven't had one I've liked, and recently I've revisited the AAA a couple of times. Yech. And I used to really dig these.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Big Tex:
    I am not a Graycliff fan and I didn't love the Avelino Lara 80th either but the one I had I wouldn't call goats a$$
    Yea I was totally let down by them especially considering the price point.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    KFC....
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MOW Virtue.
  • Options
    The raji!! Oh a repasado!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many of you have actually tasted a goats ass..?
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Thanatos0320:
    Havent tried the Crest yet but I totally agree about the Red Dot I haven't had one I've liked, and recently I've revisited the AAA a couple of times. Yech. And I used to really dig these.
    I will gladly take all your red dots!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    KFC....
    Damn Dustin, why you soooooo biased and a DE hater?.??? LOLOLOL j/k. Just giving you ****. I haven't tried one yet so I shouldn't judge, I guess I should give it a shot.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *