Sticks that taste like goats ass

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    Anything by Victor Sinclair!

Take that back or I'll show you another new beginning. And this cigar goes great with water, no joke....
    Haha My bad... but they've all sucked that I've had.

Have you tried the Bohemian Bamboo Big Sur, it has a connecticut shade wrapper ? It is a 60 ring cigar. I'm not to particular about 60 ring smokes except for Camacho's. I have had two of these. These mild smokes are something. I experience a creamy, smokey, lightly peppery taste with hints of coffee. And not one time I had these with my coffee in the morning. I smoked these mid day with water. Crazy thing about the cigar I really like. Was that the spice of it seemed to dance on my tongue through the whole smoke. Unless it was a fluke and I had two of his best rolled cigars ever. I think thats a winner for a mild smoke.
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    Henry Clay. So bad that not only did I drop it to the ground, but I stepped on it to make sure it was dead and wouldnt hurt anyone else.
  • Options
    PsychoSJG:
    Henry Clay. So bad that not only did I drop it to the ground, but I stepped on it to make sure it was dead and wouldnt hurt anyone else.

What is going on? My 1SG smokes these things and he just gave me one the other day. Say it aint so PsychoSJG. I never had one before.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

What is going on? My 1SG smokes these things and he just gave me one the other day. Say it aint so PsychoSJG. I never had one before.
    I thought they were pretty rough. Not the absolute worst cigar I've ever had, but its definitely not on my top ten list.

PuroFreak:
    +1
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

I thought they were pretty rough. Not the absolute worst cigar I've ever had, but its definitely not on my top ten list.

PuroFreak:
    +1

Okay, I must have lucked up and got their finest cigars they made that day. And I only have one left. I may just send it to PuroFreak, at least I know this one came from the best batch they made, lol....
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

PuroFreak:
    +1

Okay, I must have lucked up and got their finest cigars they made that day. And I only have one left. I may just send it to PuroFreak, at least I know this one came from the best batch they made, lol....
    Haha Give me a chance to get some revenge on you first! I already owe you one big time after the AVO bomb!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

PuroFreak:
    +1

Haha Give me a chance to get some revenge on you first! I already owe you one big time after the AVO bomb!

Don't start Puro, I don't want any of your sticks that taste like goats ass. Lol......
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

PuroFreak:
    +1

Don't start Puro, I don't want any of your sticks that taste like goats ass. Lol......
    Oh no, you started it my friend! lol And You'll get yours! A case of 100 Swisher Sweets with the plastic tip are heading your way soon! Haaa
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

PuroFreak:
    +1

Oh no, you started it my friend! lol And You'll get yours! A case of 100 Swisher Sweets with the plastic tip are heading your way soon! Haaa

Wow, I guess I deserve it. I'll just bomb Gaberox with them, lol...
  • Options
    PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I havent had that Henry Clay in about 7 years. but it was disgusting to me
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    PuroFreak:
    RCY Cigars:
    alienmisprint:
    RCY Cigars:
    PsychoSJG:

PuroFreak:
    +1

Wow, I guess I deserve it. I'll just bomb Gaberox with them, lol...
    Haha It's always nice to pass along the love!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Just had to pitch half a Camacho Corojo Ltd...I have had very mixed experiences with this stick, tonight was very bitter...had close to a year onit, I have a few more I'll leave them buried for a couple years and revisit but at this point I'm done with this cigar...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Just had to pitch half a Camacho Corojo Ltd...I have had very mixed experiences with this stick, tonight was very bitter...had close to a year onit, I have a few more I'll leave them buried for a couple years and revisit but at this point I'm done with this cigar...
    that cigar in the diploma size has always been very good to me. its better in the maduro but thats still a shock to me.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    When I win the Lottery... I will make a cigar from the rarest sh*t on earth and call it "Goat's Ass"

And I'll make you all SMOKE IT cuz it's SOOOOOO Gooooood!
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Lasabar:
    When I win the Lottery... I will make a cigar from the rarest sh*t on earth and call it "Goat's Ass"

And I'll make you all SMOKE IT cuz it's SOOOOOO Gooooood!
    for a minute there I thought I read you'd call it ****, phew.....
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    resurrected this thread for this cigar, it's that bad. Blend Labs UQ-754 Torp.....god awful cigar. Absolutely terrible. Worst cigar I have ever smoked. such a terrible taste of ammonia you feel like you were smoking satans back hair....just a godawful smoke...twice
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    resurrected this thread for this cigar, it's that bad. Blend Labs UQ-754 Torp.....god awful cigar. Absolutely terrible. Worst cigar I have ever smoked. such a terrible taste of ammonia you feel like you were smoking satans back hair....just a godawful smoke...twice
    .. What the helll is that. The name alone should have scared you away.
  • Options
    adrosadros Posts: 216
    My friend gave me a couple of la finicas. Wow! I think that if I picked the grass that my dog ate and then shat out on my lawn rolled it up and smoked that, I think it would be better. I'm gonna bomb someone and this "the ****" and see how many people it gets dropped on.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone intersted in a 2nd thread to this one...where goat's ass sticks can be nominated and after 3 people concur it officially goes on the goat ass list which will be edited on the first post?? Nice way to know what sticks to stay away from....or that you have to try to see if its true.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Anyone intersted in a 2nd thread to this one...where goat's ass sticks can be nominated and after 3 people concur it officially goes on the goat ass list which will be edited on the first post?? Nice way to know what sticks to stay away from....or that you have to try to see if its true.
    Sounds like a good idea. Maybe add plus 1's beyond three though. I could see being skeptical of 3 bad ratings.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Diamondog:
    that cigar in the diploma size has always been very good to me. its better in the maduro but thats still a shock to me.
    Same here, I have never had any issues with the Corojo Ltd either. I tend to prefer the torpedo, but the other ligas I have had have all been outstanding as well.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    letsgowithbob:
    .. What the helll is that. The name alone should have scared you away.
    kas it was from the sister site....terrible, these are the last cigars i will ever buy from them
  • Options
    RCCCigarRCCCigar Posts: 106
    Counterfeit Iraqi Cohiba. It smelled like a goat's ass before I smoked it which should have been my clue not to smoke it. The goat's ass "essence" was probably becasue the Iraqi that rolled it was fooling around with a goat before/during/after rolling it.
  • Options
    Dr DanoDr Dano Posts: 1
    I agree %100. We should get our money back. I can't belive how they wrote about them and then I smoked my first one from a box. I'm so upset CI even sold them.
  • Options
    fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    camacho pre embargo. horrible stick. wrapper even felt funny in my mouth
  • Options
    fuentejps:
    Wow, really? I absolutely love these, never had any issues whatsoever with them. Did you have more you want to get rid of?
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    fuentejps:
    Wow, really? I absolutely love these, never had any issues whatsoever with them. Did you have more you want to get rid of?
    Yeah the PE is one of my top faves too, wanna trade? Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    fuentejps:
    I actually have to agree with fuente on this one, I thought it was garbage. Very acidic and ashtray tasting.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    fuentejps:
    Same here. Id Offer to take em off your hands also, but i believe i have one left buried at the bottom. My 2 cents: Blue Label B2. Got it as part of a Sampler, tasted like it was dipped in Diesel fuel.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Hayblet:
    alienmisprint:
    fuentejps:
    I actually have to agree with fuente on this one, I thought it was garbage. Very acidic and ashtray tasting.
    I already had dibs there Hayblet, lol, and yeah, that is a standing offer. If anyone here is ever unhappy with any PE's, I'll take them off your hands.