Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Sticks that taste like goats ass

I had a great idea to create this section do to a high response of people saying that the Helix Maduro tasted like goats ass. So i thought to myself, "I would like to know what sticks other people think taste like goats ass, this would really help me discern if I wanted to buy these sticks or not". So i dont' know if it is my place to start something like this but here it is, an open invitation to post your all time least favorite sticks and a short description of why. The term "goats ass" is optional in describing the stick however highly prefered. With that being said, I will start things off. I think the Graycliff 1666 tasted like goats ass.

Comments

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sol Cubano Artisan. Just awful.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Gurkha Sherpa!!!

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I'll second the Graycliff 1666!!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    I have a bunch with over a year on them. They improve vastly with some age.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Devil's weed!!!!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Calle Ocho
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Acid blondie......
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Acid Nasty
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Bahia blue: goat's ass all the way
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Gurkha Sherpa!!!

I'll second the Gurkha Sherpa. I had my first one a few months ago, it started out OK, but the flavor turned to absolute **** about 1/3 the way through. Or should I say it turned to absolute goat's ass?!
    I'll throw in the Gurkha Regent as well. Full goat's ass flavor with that one.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I think Gurkha Rare Breed could be on this list too.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    CuAvana Intenso......i may get flamed for this but i couldnt make it past a few puffs.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Jetmech_63:
    CuAvana Intenso......i may get flamed for this but i couldnt make it past a few puffs.
    You should have stuck with it Vinny. The intenso's are actually really good little sticks. I have burned thru one box of these and have another chillin'. They may start slow, ( a lot of cigars do that for me) but by the time you are an inch or so in, there great.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    +2 on Graycliff 1666

ok are you guys ready for this ? I am going to get banned from the forums for this but Tatuaje Havana VI
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Jetmech_63:
    You need to try this one again. Full bodied, well balanced, powerful and delicious. And super, super cheap.

The Cank:
    +2 on Graycliff 1666

ok are you guys ready for this ? I am going to get banned from the forums for this but Tatuaje Havana VI
    I kill you.

Please send any extras you have to me!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    TatuajeVI:
    Jetmech_63:
    You need to try this one again. Full bodied, well balanced, powerful and delicious. And super, super cheap.

The Cank:
    +2 on Graycliff 1666

I kill you.

Please send any extras you have to me!

I only had one.... But do not fear I will give them another chance but first impression was not so good
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Cank:
    Tatuaje Havana VI
    Boo Hiss "Get off the stage!!!"

I've had a bad one, but only one, and it wasn't tasty. The others I've had were very tasty.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Alex Williams:
    I have a bunch with over a year on them. They improve vastly with some age.
    Yep. I've only had the 1666 with age on it, and I liked it. The ones I have are in the bottom of my humidor, and forgotten about for the most.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    bigharpoon:
    Bahia blue: goat's ass all the way
    I'll second that... nasty!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Regent...... blah
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Goat's Ass....hwhat does goat's ass taste like?
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Hawk55:
    Goat's Ass....hwhat does goat's ass taste like?
    Evidently a Bahia Blue ;)
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Aggreed Bahia Blue
  • Options
    Corymc23Corymc23 Posts: 31
    hahahah... this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking to see! It's so funny to me that everyone has such vast opinions on their cigars. So far the best quote I have heard wasn't on this thread but it was about the Graycliff 1666, "I give these as gifts to people I don't like"! I have four Graycliff 1666 remaining and I am thinking of giving 3 away and letting one age... a long... LONG time.
  • Options
    Corymc23:
    hahahah... this is exactly the kind of thing I was looking to see! It's so funny to me that everyone has such vast opinions on their cigars. So far the best quote I have heard wasn't on this thread but it was about the Graycliff 1666, "I give these as gifts to people I don't like"! I have four Graycliff 1666 remaining and I am thinking of giving 3 away and letting one age... a long... LONG time.
    I get a Graycliiff 1666 in every other trade/gift pack here,,are you guys trying to tell me something?
  • Options
    p.s. Think its a decent stick, decently over priced if you pay full retail but there always seems to be great deals and offers on them.
  • Options
    AyatoAyato Posts: 53
    A La Estrella Cubana is the first one that comes to my mind. Took forever to get that nasty taste out of my mouth.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    I wouldnt say that I didn't like the graycliff 1666. It was just that I have never had one thats been constructed well. Tight draws and **** burns on all 3 that I have tried. I have had a few acids, haven't liked any of them. The only gurkha I liked was the titan 2 and the VH-7. Really like both of those and hate just about all the other ones. Countless bad CAO's Criollo, italia, america, black....poor construction and taste and the Sol Cubano artisan sucked too. If I had to pick my least favorite brands, it would be Gurkha, CAO, and Drew Estate. Won't buy any of them.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Erin Go Braugh. And though I like a good 5 Vegas, the 5 Vegas Relic tasted a bit like a goat's ass.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Never had it myself, but this cigar would probably rank up there: http://cigarobsession.com/2009/09/24/the-football-cigar-review/

Funny thing is, you go to the football-cigar website and it's like talking to an immigrant fresh off the boat - the english is just that bad.

A few examples:

If not consumed within short time, the smoking quality of the cigar may not reach up to the expectation it will rise by it looks.
    Here is the place to get your's to celebrate your team. The perfect gift for a real cigar and american football fan and some friends.
    If you don't put it up the shelf to show off the incredible look of this handcrafted cigar, you’ll find it an very aromatic cigar with some complex flavors. A torpedo like head and foot and with a huge, bulging center
    Some may find it a difficult draw but this is clearly a sports celebration novelty cigar > for guys with big lungs !!!
    All cigars are made in the Dominican Republic, weight 24g and have measure 108 x 19mm.