Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Sticks that taste like goats ass

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    fuentejps:
    carlos torano 1916 cedar wrap. horrible. out of the 5pk torano sampler only one was decent
    I'm still shocked by the number of BOTL here who have actually tried a goat's ass ! :)
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    fuentejps:
    carlos torano 1916 cedar wrap. horrible. out of the 5pk torano sampler only one was decent
    I'm still shocked by the number of BOTL here who have actually tried a goat's ass ! :)
    The draw's a little loose, but full flavored and very earthy.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    laker1963:
    fuentejps:
    Now that is funny
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    fla-gypsy:
    Russ55:
    laker1963:
    fuentejps:
    Now that is funny
    OH MAN !!! First j0z3r with that Lucille Ball comment and now this. My eyes hurt from rubbing them so much.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    I really really hate to hear this because I literally just picked up a few of these yesterday based on favorable reviews I've seen all over the place (this forum included). So was it that the flavor was just terrible, harsh burn, burn issues etc? Do you think some age would help it? I was going to burn one of mine with just a few days rest but I might let em sit a little longer now.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Heavy:
    fuentejps:
    I really really hate to hear this because I literally just picked up a few of these yesterday based on favorable reviews I've seen all over the place (this forum included). So was it that the flavor was just terrible, harsh burn, burn issues etc? Do you think some age would help it? I was going to burn one of mine with just a few days rest but I might let em sit a little longer now.
    I say just try one. I have seen sticks that get on this list that I like a lot and have great experiences with and vice versa. It's all subjective, so the only way to know for yourself is to just go for it. If it needs more rest, you have another in the humi to revisit later. Just my $.02
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    I hear ya duder and agree completely. I had literally just finished putting these sticks in my humi when I looked at this thread. It was just such a coincidence, I was like WTF! LOL
  • Options
    ztanner25ztanner25 Posts: 48

bigharpoon:
    Bahia blue: goat's ass all the way

I'll second that, and the Bahia Trinidad is even worse.

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    ztanner25:

bigharpoon:
    Bahia blue: goat's ass all the way

I'll second that, and the Bahia Trinidad is even worse.

I'll third that, the blu is awful, havent had the trinidad, but just had a bahia maduro yesterday and it was pretty damn good
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just attempted to have a Mederos 5x60... it tasted like styrofoam, and turned into mush after an inch.
    Such a goatsasstastic smoke....

• Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Just attempted to have a Mederos 5x60... it tasted like styrofoam, and turned into mush after an inch.
    Such a goatsasstastic smoke....

Well on earth did you get a stick called "Mederos", Thompsons perhaps; although theirs are usually called something like El Cheapo Crappo.

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    My B&M it looked alright but performance was not good.

EDIT: I will never shop at thompsons... NEVER!

• Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    Casa Blanca Half Jeroboam Maduro.

Worst cigar I've ever had. Hands down. It tasted like someone already smoked it.
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Acid Nasty.

I was proudly able to say that there was no cigar that I throw out without at least trying half of it... until I lit up this thing.

Each draw seriously tasted like I was licking the bottom of a dirty ash tray. Really surprised me!
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    GadwinDuil:
    Acid Nasty.

I was proudly able to say that there was no cigar that I throw out without at least trying half of it... until I lit up this thing.

Each draw seriously tasted like I was licking the bottom of a dirty ash tray. Really surprised me!
    At least they were honest with the name.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    can't remember if I put it in here yet and don't want to go through 11 pages...but the Graycliff G2 I had the other day was total Ass on a stick!!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    coachjamie:
    can't remember if I put it in here yet and don't want to go through 11 pages...but the Graycliff G2 I had the other day was total Ass on a stick!!
    Totally agree, Had a second one the other day just to make sure I wasn't wrong, and I wasn't.
  • Options
    BeastcigarBeastcigar Posts: 44 ✭✭
    This cigar is a dog tird in diguise!!!!!!
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    ACID Cold Infusion Tea. Tasted like old lawn clippings wrapped in sugar.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    ACID Cold Infusion Tea. Tasted like old lawn clippings wrapped in sugar.
    As do all ACID's!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Beastcigar:
    This cigar is a dog tird in diguise!!!!!!
    What cigar?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    coachjamie:
    Totally agree, Had a second one the other day just to make sure I wasn't wrong, and I wasn't.

Oh ****......i have 2 of those in the humi....
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:
    coachjamie:

==Agreed! I just pitched 5 of them to make room for better quality cigars. The only Graycliff that I like (that I can afford) is the CI Legend =/.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    Also anything Victor Sinclair. Dude makes hay cigars taste like a goats ass shat it out.
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Also anything Victor Sinclair. Dude makes hay cigars taste like a goats ass shat it out.
    I am going to challenge that with one caveat, the VS Triple Corojo is a nice tasting stick
  • Options
    JSaint:
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:
    coachjamie:

==Agreed! I just pitched 5 of them to make room for better quality cigars. The only Graycliff that I like (that I can afford) is the CI Legend =/.
    If you guys don't want em, I'll take em! I have had great experiences all the times I've smoked the G2, just shows how different tastes are between people!
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    JSaint:
    I am going to challenge that with one caveat, the VS Triple Corojo is a nice tasting stick
    Ive turned every VS I owned into an infusion experiment lol. If I can find a single stick maybe Ill try that one again.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    JSaint:
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:
    coachjamie:

If you guys don't want em, I'll take em! I have had great experiences all the times I've smoked the G2, just shows how different tastes are between people!
    Already in the bottom of the garbage....wish I wouldve known sorry!
  • Options
    JSaint:
    illinoisgolf99:
    JSaint:
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:
    coachjamie:

bummer man.. love that stick, oh well! Hey I live in Carbondale, where's Roscoe?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99:
    JSaint:
    illinoisgolf99:
    JSaint:
    Jetmech_63:
    brotheradam:
    coachjamie:

bummer man.. love that stick, oh well! Hey I live in Carbondale, where's Roscoe?
    Roscoe is at the border of IL. Basically 30 mins from Rockford. I did save two G2's but yea lol.