Options

Sticks that taste like goats ass

Comments

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Etiqua Azul, total flavored goat butt
  • Options
    babsdpubabsdpu Posts: 143
    Cusano Estate Reserve. Has some notes of nail polish, which I know we all look for in a good cigar...

Then again, I believe it may be exclusive to that sub-subpar company that shall remain nameless...I haven't seen it anywhere else.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Hey, is that the one you found left over in the camper? Not that it would make a difference...still goat a**.
  • Options
    ljl:
    Hey, is that the one you found left over in the camper? Not that it would make a difference...still goat a**.
    Yes it was, the stick was in amazingly good condition, absolutely no signs of damage but I think it was some sort of flavored stick from the start which I normally despise anyway.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    wwhwang:
    ACID Cold Infusion Tea. Tasted like old lawn clippings wrapped in sugar.

As do all ACID's!

I'm pretty well a rookie fla but have you tried the "liquid" acid I enjoyed it quite a bit
  • Options
    double post
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    Acid "Liquid" pure goat with the runs!
    since someone posted Gypsy's opinion on the Acid Liquid...
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    La Finca was pretty close to goats ass!
  • Options
    kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    (GOAT ASS STICK) Don Diego Players Club...i'm not sure but I think a goat's ass may be two steps up from this stick!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    fla-gypsy:
    ljl:
    Yes it was, the stick was in amazingly good condition, absolutely no signs of damage but I think it was some sort of flavored stick from the start which I normally despise anyway.

Yeah, I think it was some kind of Drew Estate value line or something. It's not good. I have a couple laying around (not too close to my other smokes). Could never bring myself to toss them. Maybe I'll just go down to the local campsite and chuck 'em in some camper from Florida(lol)...
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    kaipocruz1:
    (GOAT ASS STICK) Don Diego Players Club...i'm not sure but I think a goat's ass may be two steps up from this stick!
    I got one of these from a pass or game. I probably won't be smoking this for a very long time, if ever.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Just tried out Gurkha Sherpa Cafe and Verdadero Organic. Not sure if it's the cigars or maybe it's my cold is a lot worse than I thought. Got cowhide and pepper from the Sherpa Cafe. Got raisin and wax from the Verdadero. I'll be revisiting these a loooong time after my cold's gone.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'd chalk it up to the cold, the Verdadero is known for having raisin notes and I've got a Sherpa Cafe resting so I'm not sure what its like but I really enjoy the Verdadero, hope you get over your cold soon!
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    wwhwang:
    Just tried out Gurkha Sherpa Cafe and Verdadero Organic. Not sure if it's the cigars or maybe it's my cold is a lot worse than I thought. Got cowhide and pepper from the Sherpa Cafe. Got raisin and wax from the Verdadero. I'll be revisiting these a loooong time after my cold's gone.
    The sherpa is hit or miss some are ass some are ok some rest sure will help I have had a couple veradadero sitting for a while just waiting on the right time.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Perdomo Lot 23. I'm new to cigars and all, but that one tasted like wet grass clippings to me. Not good, and it was terribly harsh.
  • Options
    Rocky Patel Double Maduro.... goat ass.
  • Options
    CanadianCanadian Posts: 54
    ******Goats ASS**********Buccanaro Red************ It even looks like a goats ass*********
  • Options
    ACID Kuba Kuba... tasted like a lit up a roll of potpourri
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    LithiumJake:
    +1. tried one this weekend. tried being the key work ....about five minutes in, i was done...yuck
  • Options
    vegassparky:
    LithiumJake:
    +1. tried one this weekend. tried being the key work ....about five minutes in, i was done...yuck
    Try ACID cold infusion tea. Tasted like old cut grass rolled and aged in a vat of sugar.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    Perdomo Lot 23. I'm new to cigars and all, but that one tasted like wet grass clippings to me. Not good, and it was terribly harsh.
    There's a lot of people who like that one, though I'm not one of them, I would recommend not writing it off altogether and maybe revisiting it a year or so from now.
  • Options
    Having smoked many excellent Lot 23's I think it had perhaps not rested properly, maybe stored inappropriately, or perhaps was smoked too quickly.
  • Options
    Gurkha beauty....the only thing beautiful about it is that it'll never be in my humi again.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    bigjohn125:
    There's a lot of people who like that one, though I'm not one of them, I would recommend not writing it off altogether and maybe revisiting it a year or so from now.
    what he said. When I first tried the Lot 23 I was still pretty new to cigars and I hated it. I only revisited it almost two years later when at a Perdomo event because I got some for free...and it blew me away. I've smoked about 25-30 since then.
  • Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    wwhwang:
    vegassparky:
    LithiumJake:
    Try ACID cold infusion tea. Tasted like old cut grass rolled and aged in a vat of sugar.
    I've personally never has an ACID that I actually liked. I rarely run down a cigar and I wouldn't say ACIDs are horrible... but they aren't my cup of tea (pardon the pun). Not to get too Dennis LEary on you gentleman, but I like Tobacco flavored tobacco.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Big T smokes:
    wwhwang:
    vegassparky:
    LithiumJake:
    I've personally never has an ACID that I actually liked. I rarely run down a cigar and I wouldn't say ACIDs are horrible... but they aren't my cup of tea (pardon the pun). Not to get too Dennis LEary on you gentleman, but I like Tobacco flavored tobacco.
    nobody said they were horrible. we just seem to agree " they taste like a goats ass".
  • Options
    wwestern:
    Gurkha beauty....the only thing beautiful about it is that it'll never be in my humi again.
    I'll take whatever Beauties you have left.
  • Options
    Just had the one brother but all futures go to you.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    wwestern:
    Rocky Patel Double Maduro.... goat ass.
    Hey Wes, I'll take any you might have taking up space in your humi... ;^)
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    fla-gypsy:
    Having smoked many excellent Lot 23's I think it had perhaps not rested properly, maybe stored inappropriately, or perhaps was smoked too quickly.
    I'm not sure about the cigar resting, but it was in my humidor for 2 months, 65% humidity, and it took about 1.25 hours to smoke (robusto). Not sure what the problem was, but it was not good for me. I may revisit it down the road, but it will have to be a long time. Long enough that I forget how bad this one was.