Home General Discussion
Options

An Open Letter

Comments

• Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Well anytime you guys are passing through chicago (north chicago area), you are welcome to join me for a cigar and I will treat for sure.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom is my favorite place and has been for a while. Although I am no where near a regular customer I like to think through other forums and outlets I have led to them gaining new loyal customers. I always give a positive opinion when I see people post and ask about Ccom. The forums here have given me lifelong friendships and helped me learn and grow in cigars. I appreciate them providing these forums for us. I t is always nice to hear about the amazing deals and outstanding customer service everyone receives.

Alex you have a PM by the way. Thanks
  • Options
    completely agree my friend, completely agree!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I can't think of a better forum anywhere else.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Thanks Alex for all YOU guys do. This really is a great place to hang out and learn about cigars and the deals are great. I still learn new stuff from being on here. We love you guys, you are the best for sure !!!

Some good friendships have developed along the way over the past couple of years I've been on here. "Raises mug to forum friends and CCOM for a hearty toast" .
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Well anytime you guys are passing through chicago (north chicago area), you are welcome to join me for a cigar and I will treat for sure.
    I have friends in Algonquin, Arlington Heights and Chicago.... I may hit ya up!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    And Alex, anytime you want to swing by Socal, or send a ccom representative (like next Saturday to commemorate the one year anniversary of the ccom forum Socal herf) we would love to have you...or Tim, Jeff, Andy, Kelly, Josh...the guys that pack the orders, you know whoever you send as long as they bring goodies. Wink [;)]
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    If it were not for CCom, I probably wouldn't be a cigar smoker. The forum, as well as the awesome staff basically took me from curious about trying cigars to full blown devotee. Everything I learned about cigar smoking, I learned from this forum, and from smoking cigars that I bought thanks to the awesome service CCom provides. Even if CCom doesn't stock something I want to buy, I always contact Tim first to see if there might be one stashed away in some dark corner of the warehouse, simply because I know he (and the rest of the staff) will take care of me and my purchase like no other retailer. Thank YOU Alex, for providing us with the means to even have such a great community here.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    If it were not for CCom, I probably wouldn't be a cigar smoker. The forum, as well as the awesome staff basically took me from curious about trying cigars to full blown devotee. Everything I learned about cigar smoking, I learned from this forum, and from smoking cigars that I bought thanks to the awesome service CCom provides. Even if CCom doesn't stock something I want to buy, I always contact Tim first to see if there might be one stashed away in some dark corner of the warehouse, simply because I know he (and the rest of the staff) will take care of me and my purchase like no other retailer. Thank YOU Alex, for providing us with the means to even have such a great community here.
    I agree, if it wasn't for CCOM I would have a ziplock bag with 6 R&J's and a wet paper towel to keep them humid.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I love these forums, and the staff, you guys are the BEST.
  • Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Everyone likes to be appreciated. In my business I want my customers to feel that I appreciate them. I feel appreciated now. Thanks Alex. Nice letter & good business.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    If it were not for CCom, I probably wouldn't be a cigar smoker.
    This says it all right here...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a thing in the world I could add to what's already been said, except thanks from me, too. I never thought I'd get involved in "forum" chat, yet, here I am.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    Right On Alex. Thank you ! But we wouldn't be here if it were not for your great customer service and fine quality products. You the sales guys keep us coming back time and time again for which we should thank you. So Thank You Alex for give us such a great product at such good deals :-)
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I have to agree with everyone here. The awesome customer service and great product makes it all worth while. You have a customer here for a very very long time.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The loyalty of this group has been earned by Ccom.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ironhorse:
    kuzi16:
    forum group hug!!

hahaha, "not that theres anything wrong with that!"
    +1
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I love these forums, and the staff, you guys are the BEST.

+1
  • Options
    AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    I am also VERY VERY handsome. And modest. But more Handsome than modest.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks for the Love Alex, We are a group of great Guys and generosity is ... well INCREDIBLE! Thanks to you guys for making the Hobby and Life more enjoyable especially when times are ruff.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Hey man...there is no IF aobut it the Ccom guys are great and always will be. Just look at how this thread was started. He didn't have to do that.... But we appreciate it and will defend our forum and site to the DEATH!!!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This needs a bump.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rain:
    This needs a bump.
    No, not so much anymore, sadly.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    This needs a bump.
    Eh..it was so much better here three years ago? To each his own.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Rain:
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    This needs a bump.
    Yeah... yeah it was.
  • Options
    Well since I was not here three years ago, I can't say hah. I respect your opinion.For me, this place is great. It has some issues, but when you are dealing with people, that's bound to happen. This place gets new people everyday, and it also loses people with 5000 posts...but it keeps on going. If I ever get to the point where I'm like "Man, this place is not nearly as cool as it used to be.." then I'm out.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    This needs a bump.
    Yeah... yeah it was.
    It's better now. Much less drama.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    This needs a bump.
    Yeah... yeah it was.
    It's better now. Much less drama.
    Lately it's been quite awesome, much better then it was last year. It is a bit slower, but the noobs we are gaining are awesome guys and coming along great. Agreed Ken
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    laker1963:
    Rain:
    This needs a bump.
    Yeah... yeah it was.
    Laker....no one is begging you to stay. Bounce. Enjoy UH...