Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Crap Cigar Pass

Comments

• Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    count me in if I can be put on it. Thanks!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    long_ashes:
    I know he's not on the good trader's list but he is the founder of Crapcigar.com so I'd vouch for him to be in the pass if possible..
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hayblet:
    long_ashes:
    I know he's not on the good trader's list but he is the founder of Crapcigar.com so I'd vouch for him to be in the pass if possible..
    Oh yeah he's gettin on it for sure!
  • Options
    List updated and I ask that if you are after someone in the pass please pm that person your info that way they can forward the pass to you after they get it. Thanks!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    when is this heading out?
  • Options
    This afternoon!
  • Options
    COOOL
  • Options
    very nice, cant wait
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    then to brotheradam
    then to bandyt09
    then to firetruckguy
    Alright Brett, now that you have gotten some of my good stuff, HERE COMES THE CRAP..........
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Looks like Stephen is after me.....and lucky you, I just got a smokin' deal on a bunch of Peach-Mango White Owls.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    jlmarta:
    I'm not on the good traders list 'cause I haven't made any trades but I think this sounds like fun if you'll let me in on it.

Marty

I put you on the good traders list after you bombed me so feel free to join the fun!
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Looks like Stephen is after me.....and lucky you, I just got a smokin' deal on a bunch of Peach-Mango White Owls.
    Looks like I may have to switch myself into that position.....lmao!
  • Options
    PASS IS IN MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USPS: 03102640000204863937
  • Options
    ohhhhh yeahhhh...its onnnnnnnn!!!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    it should be quite odiferous by the time it makes full circle.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HOLY CRAP Batman, the pass is on..........................
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    it should be quite odiferous by the time it makes full circle.

PM to ya, Beatnic....

Marty

• Options
    It's out for delivery :)
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    ENFIDL:
    PASS IS IN MOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USPS: 03102640000204863937
    Sweet, this is going to be a good one I have a feeling! Glad to be on board!
    long_ashes:
    Anyway I can get in on this? I'm kind of new to the forums but this would be a perfect opportunity for me to grab some stuff to review on http://crapcigar.com. I've never done a pass before, what do I do?
    Love the site, I was cracking up.. going to definitely need to spend some time watching the rest your videos! Good stuff..
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0002 0486 3937
    Expected Delivery Date: March 15, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 3:10 pm on March 15, 2011 in HENRICO, VA 23231.

Looks like it's delivered, can't wait for a report!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    All participants should be required to smoke at least one crap stick and post the review. Pictures of the cigars and their faces!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    absolutjer:

Damn...keeping track our we.. I walked in from work around 515pm or so and saw a crappy package waiting for me. Contents were: 5 different ACIDS by Drew Estate (in a seperate bag, way to go on keeping them seperate), 2 mystery cigars that look alittle shady..lol a MOW Ruination (must of been put in there on accident), and a stick labeled double happiness with a picture of the sun on one side and a moon on the other..I'm gonna keep the double happiness and and 1 of the mystery sticks. Will pass on as soon as i get the next addy!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone has an address for bigharpoon please PM me so I can get this box out to him tomorrow..he has not responded to my pm yet..thanks.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I am oddly excited for this pass
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    If anyone has an address for bigharpoon please PM me so I can get this box out to him tomorrow..he has not responded to my pm yet..thanks.
    he's on a camping trip we can go to the next one and plug him in when he gets back.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    absolutjer:

Damn...keeping track our we.. I walked in from work around 515pm or so and saw a crappy package waiting for me. Contents were: 5 different ACIDS by Drew Estate (in a seperate bag, way to go on keeping them seperate), 2 mystery cigars that look alittle shady..lol a MOW Ruination (must of been put in there on accident), and a stick labeled double happiness with a picture of the sun on one side and a moon on the other..I'm gonna keep the double happiness and and 1 of the mystery sticks. Will pass on as soon as i get the next addy!!
    no the runi was on purpose I couldn't send all bad sticks.....lol
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    absolutjer:

Someone better get that runi out quick. Hanging out with those other sticks could be a bad influence! :)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ok.... so maybe i missed it on the forum here but...
    how do i know who to send it to next?
    i know that every pass works differently but for some reason i didnt catch how this one runs.

• Options
    t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    absolutjer:

Someone better get that runi out quick. Hanging out with those other sticks could be a bad influence! :)

Not to mention flavoring it ! YUK on the ACIDS...... Those shouldnt even make it into a CRAP PASS ! Thise are Straight to the TRash STciks! LOL
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    ok.... so maybe i missed it on the forum here but...
    how do i know who to send it to next?
    i know that every pass works differently but for some reason i didnt catch how this one runs.

In the original post I listed who is after one another all the way through every bork that has wanted to participate. so if you look where you're at and then whoever is listed after you is who you shall send it to brother. I just looked and Ozzie is after you