t_evan50:
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    absolutjer:
    Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0002 0486 3937
    Expected Delivery Date: March 15, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 3:10 pm on March 15, 2011 in HENRICO, VA 23231.

Looks like it's delivered, can't wait for a report!

Damn...keeping track our we.. I walked in from work around 515pm or so and saw a crappy package waiting for me. Contents were: 5 different ACIDS by Drew Estate (in a seperate bag, way to go on keeping them seperate), 2 mystery cigars that look alittle shady..lol a MOW Ruination (must of been put in there on accident), and a stick labeled double happiness with a picture of the sun on one side and a moon on the other..I'm gonna keep the double happiness and and 1 of the mystery sticks. Will pass on as soon as i get the next addy!!
    no the runi was on purpose I couldn't send all bad sticks.....lol
    Someone better get that runi out quick. Hanging out with those other sticks could be a bad influence! :)

Not to mention flavoring it ! YUK on the ACIDS...... Those shouldnt even make it into a CRAP PASS ! Thise are Straight to the TRash STciks! LOL
    Except as noted I bagged them seperately and with their own humi pillow as to not cause any cross contamination....lol
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    With this pass we can put as many sticks in there that we want right? not just a 1 for 1. I might have some extra sticks that are taking up space. Some of which i have never had.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    RaschNuts:
    With this pass we can put as many sticks in there that we want right? not just a 1 for 1. I might have some extra sticks that are taking up space. Some of which i have never had.
    yeah and that's totally fine, all I ask in that regards is that if someone takes 2 they need to put atleast 2 back
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I actually may take an Acid. Never had one and never wanted to spend the money. This should be cool
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    dennisking:
    I actually may take an Acid. Never had one and never wanted to spend the money. This should be cool
    i was thinking that but realized i dont want to vomit after i smoke a stick
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    smoke em if you got em:
    If anyone has an address for bigharpoon please PM me so I can get this box out to him tomorrow..he has not responded to my pm yet..thanks.
    he's on a camping trip we can go to the next one and plug him in when he gets back.

Thanks bro...Kuzi i will replace some of the crap i took and pass it on to you.
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    so since I'm last on the list do I send stuff back to ENFIDL in the end? I'm cool with that.

Gross ACID!? Bleh..someone's getting swisher sweet now. ;)
  • Options
    SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Nope you can mail that wonderful box o' crap back to me! J/k yea it goes back to ENFIDL.
  • Options
    absolutjerabsolutjer Posts: 120
    ENFIDL:
    RaschNuts:
    yeah and that's totally fine, all I ask in that regards is that if someone takes 2 they need to put atleast 2 back
    Nice, so this may be a heavy box packed full of crap sticks by the time it reaches the end of the list! Going to be fun digging through this when it arrives ;-)
  • Options
    long_ashes:
    so since I'm last on the list do I send stuff back to ENFIDL in the end? I'm cool with that. Gross ACID!? Bleh..someone's getting swisher sweet now. ;)
    Yeah sure it can come to me after you. We need some volunteers after that though, I don't wanna get stuck with all your guys crap ;)
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, I'm back from the camping trip. Looks like the pass is going well! Feel free to plug me in the pass rotation wherever fits. I'll post a few pics soon, too.
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    absolutjer:
    Label/Receipt Number: 0310 2640 0002 0486 3937
    Expected Delivery Date: March 15, 2011
    Class: Priority Mail®
    Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was delivered at 3:10 pm on March 15, 2011 in HENRICO, VA 23231.

Looks like it's delivered, can't wait for a report!

Damn...keeping track our we.. I walked in from work around 515pm or so and saw a crappy package waiting for me. Contents were: 5 different ACIDS by Drew Estate (in a seperate bag, way to go on keeping them seperate), 2 mystery cigars that look alittle shady..lol a MOW Ruination (must of been put in there on accident), and a stick labeled double happiness with a picture of the sun on one side and a moon on the other..I'm gonna keep the double happiness and and 1 of the mystery sticks. Will pass on as soon as i get the next addy!!
    so what sticks did you add to the mix?
  • Options
    Great pick! I really enjoy the double happiness blend by AJ! Good smoke!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    long_ashes:
    so since I'm last on the list do I send stuff back to ENFIDL in the end? I'm cool with that. Gross ACID!? Bleh..someone's getting swisher sweet now. ;)
    Yeah sure it can come to me after you. We need some volunteers after that though, I don't wanna get stuck with all your guys crap ;)
    Tell you what, when it gets back to you, I'll help you out with them.
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    ENFIDL:
    long_ashes:
    Tell you what, when it gets back to you, I'll help you out with them.
    you're a great friend Carl! lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i think the box got to my place yesterday. i have yet to open it or even see it. my wife told when i woke up about 3 minutes ago. if if is the box ill post my takes and puts and get it in the mail in Monday.

if there is a serious load of crap at the end of this ill take any non-infused long filler that i have never tried. ...just putin it out there.
  • Options
    ok... im taking out 4 and leaving 4.

takes:
    Cupido Criollo
    MoW Ruination (duh)
    the light wrapper robusto mystery stick
    Acid Liquid (for the wife)

puts...
    Oliva O Robusto (ive never been into the O for some reason)
    Plasencia Reserva Organica (not crap but not excited about it)
    Cain Nub Maduro (not into cains or nubs and this is both)
    Diesel 6x60 ( does better for me in a smaller format)

not sure if thats "crap" but they are the cigars in my humidor that i am not excited to smoke.

...see how long those last...

ps: 9001st post
    pps: I almost took the Berger & Argenti but i already have a few in my humidor. these also dont seem like crap but i can understand why someone isnt into them. they have good flavors but are way out of balance.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:

takes:
    Cupido Criollo
    MoW Ruination (duh)

puts...

not sure if thats "crap" but they are the cigars in my humidor that i am not excited to smoke.

pps: I almost took the Berger & Argenti but i already have a few in my humidor. these also dont seem like crap but i can understand why someone isnt into them. they have good flavors but are way out of balance.
    This was pretty much my take on it. I don't have any crap cigars in the way of Swishers or w/e, but I do have a few I personally consider crappy. That's what I was going to put in the box. I am kinda hoping that Cain Nub Maduro makes it this far though, lol, I wouldn't mind giving that a shot.
  • Options
    Sweet Jesus Kuzi16! LOL!!! Do you have any more Diesel Stouts for trade??
  • Options
    SmokySuit:
    Sweet Jesus Kuzi16! LOL!!! Do you have any more Diesel Stouts for trade??
    nope... had two smoked one. liked it better in the smaller format.
  • Options
    Berger and Argenti is a stick I've almost grabbed several times at the B&M but for one reason or another never have actually grabbed it. I can't wait to see what's in the box when it comes to my house (whenever that is)!
  • Options
    Nice work Kuzi. Cant wait for the box to get here
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    kuzi16:

takes:
    Cupido Criollo
    MoW Ruination (duh)

puts...

haha damn! you guys are going to hate me once it gets to me. I got some real crappy gems to throw in and I'm not talking about cigars that I'm just unsure of smoking. ;) I'll throw in some decent ones too to soften the blow but get ready for the dog **** gernade.
  • Options
    long_ashes:
    kuzi16:

takes:
    Cupido Criollo
    MoW Ruination (duh)

puts...

haha damn! you guys are going to hate me once it gets to me. I got some real crappy gems to throw in and I'm not talking about cigars that I'm just unsure of smoking. ;) I'll throw in some decent ones too to soften the blow but get ready for the dog **** gernade.
    Obsidians?
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    Berger and Argenti is a stick I've almost grabbed several times at the B&M but for one reason or another never have actually grabbed it. I can't wait to see what's in the box when it comes to my house (whenever that is)!
    you should be next bro since it skipped you, it's your turn to rotate in. Pm kuzi your info and then pass it to whoever he was originally supposed to pass to
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I am.next in the rotation from what I see and remeber .......right? Kuzi then redtailhawkoz then.alien...... Sorry lol.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    bigharpoon:
    you should be next bro since it skipped you, it's your turn to rotate in. Pm kuzi your info and then pass it to whoever he was originally supposed to pass to
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I am.next in the rotation from what I see and remeber .......right? Kuzi then redtailhawkoz then.alien...... Sorry lol.
    so seriously who am i sending the box to? if bigharpoon didnt get it yet how are we gunna make it up?

im going to the PO later today and i need to know.

i just wanna make sure nobody is left out.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    ENFIDL:
    bigharpoon:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    so seriously who am i sending the box to? if bigharpoon didnt get it yet how are we gunna make it up?

Kuzi, you have a pm.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    ENFIDL:
    bigharpoon:
    Redtailhawkoz:

This will go in order of responses: myself to Smoke em if you got em then to bigharpoon then to Kuzi then to RedtailhawkOz then to ailenmisprint then to stephen_hannibal then to ljl then to t_evan50 then to joeyjoe21_8 then to millenium115 then to skweekz then to RaschNuts then to goldy then to rossdavey2 then to mfotis then to hayblet then to brotheradam then to bandyt09 then to firetruckguy then to lilwing88 then to kingjk729 then to absolutjer then to lcpleel then to letsgowithbob then to vulchor then to SmokySuit then to beatnic then to jlmarta then to dennisking then to longashes then back to me then to....... if you are after someone please PM them your addy so that they can forward the package to you after they get it. Thanks guys! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Creator of BORK's....lol I <3 Man O War and like to chain
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kuzi16:
    ENFIDL:
    bigharpoon:
    Redtailhawkoz:

This will go in order of responses: myself to Smoke em if you got em then to bigharpoon then to Kuzi then to RedtailhawkOz then to ailenmisprint then to stephen_hannibal then to ljl then to t_evan50 then to joeyjoe21_8 then to millenium115 then to skweekz then to RaschNuts then to goldy then to rossdavey2 then to mfotis then to hayblet then to brotheradam then to bandyt09 then to firetruckguy then to lilwing88 then to kingjk729 then to absolutjer then to lcpleel then to letsgowithbob then to vulchor then to SmokySuit then to beatnic then to jlmarta then to dennisking then to longashes then back to me then to....... if you are after someone please PM them your addy so that they can forward the package to you after they get it. Thanks guys! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Creator of BORK's....lol I

I guess I didnt see that people have been skipped for whatever reason........ So ill get it when i get it ... I will not be able to resend this CRAP BOX back out till after the 28th Due to Travel for my wifes mothers funeral so send it wherever you want and whenever it gets to me it gets to me...... No big deal.