Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Idiot Of The Day

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    I think she pretty much nailed it when she said that she was too fat to wear a two piece.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    What a tool...
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    is it bad that I find it remotely attractive that she has teh confidence to wear the two piece???

I know she's not a DD Daily Hottie, but the confidence to wear that makes a little bit attractive... (SHOULD THIS BE IN VULCHOR'S DRUKN THREAD???)
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:
    is it bad that I find it remotely attractive that she has teh confidence to wear the two piece???

I know she's not a DD Daily Hottie, but the confidence to wear that makes a little bit attractive... (SHOULD THIS BE IN VULCHOR'S DRUKN THREAD???)
    Actually her wearing a 2 piece is what is called a Good 'Ol Lack Of Judgement...lol
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:

Actually her wearing a 2 piece is what is called a Good 'Ol Lack Of Judgement...lol

+1 and then some.

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:

I just re-visited this video a couple times and I have to side with Lasabar, don't know why but yea, I think if I was single I'd knock that down. Wouldn't be a top choice but what the hell.
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:

I just re-visited this video a couple times and I have to side with Lasabar, don't know why but yea, I think if I was single I'd knock that down. Wouldn't be a top choice but what the hell.
    THERE WE GO!

Me, You, Her and a case of Miller Lite.... Get the 'ol Wobbly "H" up and running!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I would have to Vote for myself being the IDIOT of the day right now...... Not knowing my Step Daughter was in the house ......I was on the phone in my Back yard enjoying a Cigar talking to my best friend in Ohio, explaining my frustrations with her and her inability to be responsible and honest etc after we left her house sitting our house for a week in which she totally BOMBEd the test....She was ease dropping on the whole conversation ............. Its not too good around my house right now IM ON A F-U-C-K-I-N-G ISLAND for SURE!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I would have to Vote for myself being the IDIOT of the day right now...... Not knowing my Step Daughter was in the house ......I was on the phone in my Back yard enjoying a Cigar talking to my best friend in Ohio, explaining my frustrations with her and her inability to be responsible and honest etc after we left her house sitting our house for a week in which she totally BOMBEd the test....She was ease dropping on the whole conversation ............. Its not too good around my house right now IM ON A F-U-C-K-I-N-G ISLAND for SURE!
    Ouch... Sorry...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Sometimes, the truth hurts.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    amz1301:
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:

BotL of mine told this story at the B&M the other week. When he was in college they made a goal one night. The goal was to take a big chick home and get some. His reasoning; You take one home and get some action, win. You don't take one home, win. Classic win/win situation. The very next day he had a job interview. The interviewer asked him this 'Do you feel you are a goal orientated individual?' He laughed for about a minute then answered he thought he was. He did not get the job.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:
    Lasabar:
    amz1301:

THERE WE GO!

Me, You, Her and a case of Miller Lite.... Get the 'ol Wobbly "H" up and running!
    It's called easy pickins lol sure we'd all like to wait around in the blind and bag a monster buck...but *** sometimes your in hurry and your *** won't know the difference.
  • Options
    Well, at least its good to know the Daily Hotties thread will NEVER run out of material for some of you guys lol...Would you like a daily "Plumper" thread?
  • Options
    Diamondog:
    Well, at least its good to know the Daily Hotties thread will NEVER run out of material for some of you guys lol...Would you like a daily "Plumper" thread?
    lol
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ouch... Sorry...

Yeah man ... well good news to report out of this is We all sat down and had The Big Pow Wow last night and aired it out...... The truth does hurt sometimes and finiding out you arent as smart as you though you was and you arent getting away with S-H-I-T around me makes you either have to fess up and addmit things or go deeper in the LIE...... GOing Deeper in the LIE is Always deadly !
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Lasabar:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Ouch... Sorry...

Yeah man ... well good news to report out of this is We all sat down and had The Big Pow Wow last night and aired it out...... The truth does hurt sometimes and finiding out you arent as smart as you though you was and you arent getting away with S-H-I-T around me makes you either have to fess up and addmit things or go deeper in the LIE...... GOing Deeper in the LIE is Always deadly !
    If you didnt say anything that wasnt true, you have nothing to apologize for.

• Options
    i havent Appologized for a thing.....
  • Options
    I don't know how I missed this guy. This story is about two weeks old, anyway, here goes.

Man accidentally cuts off own ****

A 54-year-old carpenter in Wantage, England, accidentally cut off his own **** while working with a saw, his mother says.

Stuart Keen's mother, Edna, told The Sunday Telegraph her son had been cutting wood for a cabinet when the saw inflicted the horrific injury. Surgeons were able to reattach the severed appendage, she said.

"Stuart is a carpenter and uses sharp and sometimes dangerous tools," Keen's mother said.

"This was an unfortunate accident but these things happen all the time to people in his profession."

A South Central Ambulance Service spokesman said paramedics found him bleeding in his bathtub.

"I have spoken to him and he is quite embarrassed about the whole incident," Keen's mother told the Telegraph.
  • Options
    Meet The Man Who Streaked At A Little League Game For $20

We wondered what would possess this 18-year-old to take off his clothes, cover his face, jump a fence, and streak across the field. He hopped into the passenger seat of a waiting truck and sped off: the perfect, pointless crime.

Almost the perfect crime. He dropped his cell phone in the outfield. What kind of criminal mastermind would bring his cell phone as he ran naked? The same mastermind who thought it would be a good idea to streak in the first place. Police later found a group of teenagers with the truck, and arrested the one who looked like the photos in his phone. How much did it take to convince Oliver Sullivan to risk a charge of Open and Gross Lewdness? A $20.00 bet.
  • Options
    lonewolf please tell me this wasn't you.

Bad: Shooting Your Own D!ck Off. Worse: Doing It With Your Fiancee’s Pink Pistol

CHANDLER, AZ - Chandler police say a 27-year-old man accidentally shot himself in the groin outside a grocery store Tuesday night.

It happened in the parking lot of the Fry's Food Store at Elliot and Alma School roads.

According to the police report, the man had his fiancee's pink pistol tucked in the front waistband of his pants when the gun accidentally fired.

The bullet hit the man's **** and then went through one of his legs.

He was then taken to the hospital and underwent surgery.

Police said it's not clear how bad the injuries were but called them non-life threatening.
  • Options
    Chandle AZ.... and I haven't heard from lonewolf......hmmmm.
  • Options
    Man tries to rob 7-Eleven with tree branch, we're gonna go out on a limb and say this guys an idiot

CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y. (CBSNewYork) – It may not have been a weapon of choice but rather one of convenience.

Suffolk County police say a Ronkonkoma man was arrested after trying to rob a 7-Eleven store in Central Islip Thursday night using a large tree branch.

Michael Zimmerman, 31, is accused of walking into the store around 11:30 p.m. and demanding money from the clerk.

After being denied, police said Zimmerman struck the clerk several times with the branch.

Police said Zimmerman took off on his motorcycle which was parked in the lot after the clerk fought him off but didn’t get very far.

An off-duty Nassau County police officer blocked the motorcycle after he saw Zimmerman being chased by the clerk and a small group of customers.

The officer held Zimmerman until Suffolk County police arrived.

Zimmerman has been charged with robbery in the first degree.
  • Options
  • Options
    lol I saw something similar on 1000 ways to die, guy created a brain embolism by doing something like that...
  • Options
    ROFL " Now pick all this *** up!"
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    This has got to be today's candidate...

A suburban Phoenix man is recovering after police say he accidentally shot himself in the **** while putting his girlfriend's gun in the waistband of his pants.

Chandler police said 27-year-old Joshua Seto and his fiancee, Cara Christopher, were walking toward a grocery store when the shooting happened last week. The gun fired, striking Seto's **** and continuing through his left thigh.

The Arizona Republic reported a 911 operator told Christopher to apply direct pressure to the wound with a dry towel or T-shirt.

Police Det. Seth Tyler was unsure of the type of gun, or whether it had a safety that was off. He also said it's unclear if Seto has been released from the hospital or suffered any permanent damage.

In the wake of the shooting, Tyler warned residents to use holsters, not waistbands, if they're going to carry a handgun.

I can hear it now. "Damnit Joshua... you went and shot "Little Seto" dead"! ROFLMAO
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Well today we have our first tie. Between these two we couldn't make a decision so here's both. They do have one common denominator, WalMart.

"When He Comes To Walmart He Gets Aroused."
    Busted for exposing himself, man offers cops a novel explanation

AUGUST 10--A Louisiana man arrested yesterday for driving around a Walmart parking lot with his **** exposed explained to cops that “he gets aroused” when visiting the retail giant, according to a police report.

Travis Keen, 28, was busted on an obscenity charge and booked into the Ouachita Parish jail, where he is being held in lieu of $5000 bail.

Keen, pictured in the mug shot at right, was collared after a witness reported to police that a man driving a Ford Taurus drove past him “with his **** exposed.” The witness, who tailed the Ford as it drove around a Walmart parking lot in Monroe, told cops that when the suspect “saw a female in the parking lot he would stop and watch them.”

When Officer Colby Spillers confronted him, Keen reportedly “stated he did have his **** out because of past experiences he had at Wal-Mart. Keen stated when he comes to Wal-Mart he gets aroused.”

Thankfully, Keen did not further detail what it was about the retailer that so turned him on. Perhaps it was just the people of Walmart.

Dirty dining: Man jailed after dining in Walmart bathroom

Early bird dining at Walmart?

A loss prevention officer at a Walmart Supercenter in Vero Beach found Allen Dresia, 22, was "eating food" on the bathroom floor at 4:00 p.m., reports Will Greenlee in his Off the Beat blog for TCPalm.com.

The potty room picnic was a bit of an obstacle course for shoppers making a sprint to the restroom — it blocked access to the throne.

A crappy day indeed for Walmart shoppers.
  • Options
    Music Teacher Engages in Sex Act With Doll Outside of Elementary School

Police in Tennessee have arrested a local music teacher after he was caught engaging in a sex act with a doll outside a local elementary school.

Daniel Dean Torroll, 56, was found around 9 a.m. nude and committing lewd acts with a 2 ½-foot, Barbie-type doll under a bridge on Prescott Way, said Sgt. Geoff Betts.

Officers were called to Allendale Elementary School in Spring Hill on Thursday amid reports of a strange man under a bridge on school property. The bridge provides access to the school from the main road.

Police said the responding officer witnessed the man, identified as 56-year-old Daniel Torroll, performing sex acts on a child-like doll that he cut holes into.

The officer reported the man was naked and in a location where he could be seen by people driving up to the school.

Torroll was taken into custody and charged with public indecency. He told police he did not know it was school property and said he would not have been there if he had

Torroll also told detectives he teaches private music lessons from his home.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or does this guys last name fit the TROLL under the Bridge MO