Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Idiot Of The Day

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    amz1301:
    You can only hope. Lion - glass = one less idiot.

Link To Video

"do you think I can triangle him?". Um, maybe...is that before or after he rips your face off. Some people...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    j0z3r:
    amz1301:
    You can only hope. Lion - glass = one less idiot.

Link To Video

"do you think I can triangle him?". Um, maybe...is that before or after he rips your face off. Some people...
    They say there is a "Tool" for every job. That tools job could be lion feeder. lmao
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Man claims invisibility, still visible enough for arrest

Link to the invisible man.
  • Options
    Naked & glued to Job Centre desk

A MAN stripped naked and superglued himself to a desk at Bridlington’s Job Centre in a protest over benefits.

Ian Robinson, 43, of Green Lane, took the drastic action after becoming frustrated that he had not been awarded any Disability Living Allowance or motability benefit despite suffering what he described as ‘chronic pain’ from arthritis.

He walked into Bridlington jobcentre at 9.30am on Tuesday morning, took of all his clothes and superglued his arms to a desk in protest against the Department of Work and Pensions.

Police and an ambulance were called but Mr Robinson managed to prise himself off the desk without injury before being arrested and taken to Bridlington police station.

Speaking exclusively to the Free Press, Mr Robinson said he “would do it all over again” to get his point across.

He said: “I feel that the people who are paying for this country’s economic woes are the sick and those in pain.

“A society is judged on how it treats the sick and leaving them without disability benefit is criminal.”

Mr Robinson described the moment he staged his protest: “When I started taking my clothes off, a man said ‘you can’t do that in here’ so I went over and glued myself to his desk,” he said.

“Nobody tried to stop me, it was too late by that point.”

Mr Robinson got himself out of his sticky situation without the assistance of paramedics and escaped from the incident relatively unscathed, with just some redness to his forearms.

He said: “I didn’t want to put the ambulance people to the trouble so I just pulled my arms up and off the desk.

“It didn’t hurt.”

Mr Robinson believes that his former profession as a postman contributed to his arthritis which he says requires him to take high doses of powerful painkillers.

He believes that he should be entitled to disability benefit because his condition prevents him from working and he is struggling to live on £65 per week job-seekers allowance.

The Department for Work and Pensions refused to comment on the issue, saying only: “We can confirm that an incident took place at Bridlington Jobcentre and that the police attended.”

The Jobcentre protest is not the first time that Mr Robinson has taken the drastic measure.

He superglued his hands to a Tesco check-out counter two-months-ago after a dispute with the company over home insurance payments.

Mr Robinson is due at Bridlington Magistrates’ Court in a fortnight charged with a public order offence and criminal damage.
  • Options
    Sleep well tonight, Florida, for the serial pooper has been arrested

OCALA, Fla. -- The suspected serial pooper has been arrested and released from jail.

A records search of the Marion County Sheriff's Office indicates 23-year-old Kenneth Martin Sorsony was booked shortly after midnight Saturday and released before 6 a.m. the same day.

He faces five misdemeanor charges of trespassing on school property, each of which carries a $500 bond.

On five occasions in September and October, someone left "Fecal Matter" outside the same classroom door at Ft. King Middle School.

After the fourth occasion, on Sept. 27, police set up a surveillance camera.

Friday, the fifth incident happened and the camera worked.

The Ocala Star-Banner is reporting that police received two tips after releasing the video, and detectives tracked him down.
  • Options
    Sword-Slinging Spider-Man Robber Beaten With Broom

ONSLOW COUNTY -- The Onslow County Sheriff's Office arrested a man wearing a Spider-Man mask who tried to rob a convenience store Wednesday. Investigators say it happened just after midnight.

Deputies say 56-year-old Dale Foughty went to the Friendly Mart south of Jacksonville with a sword. Foughty was confronted by a convenience store clerk who refused to back down. Even with the sword in her face, the clerk struck the suspect in the stomach with a broom. Another female clerk then joined the fight, and Foughty was over-powered. By the time the incident was finished, Foughty was without his Spider-Man mask and parts of his ponytail.

The suspect was arrested without incident at a nearby residence, where deputies found him shaving his head. Foughty could not, deputies said, get rid of the welts and bruises on his head from the broomstick beating. He is now being held under $100,000 bond.
  • Options
    Here we go, been a little busy lately.

Man Steals Sandwich, Flees In Forklift
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:

That's crazy, lol....

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    RCY Cigars:
    amz1301:

That's crazy, lol....

BWA HA HA HA HA HA... OMG...

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image A Houston man claiming to be a police officer, but who couldn't speak English, is in jail on a charge of impersonating a public servant.

Lorenzo Mendez-Garcia, 49, was stopped at 8:10 p.m. Sunday in the 7900 block of Harrisburg Boulevard for various traffic violations, Houston police said.

"When our officers put on their red-and-blue strobe lights, he pulled over and put his on," said HPD spokeswoman Jodi Silva.

Asked if he was a police officer, Mendez-Garcia said "yes," Silva said.

"Upon further questioning, he stated he did not speak English and that he would take his lights out of his vehicle," she said. "At that point, he was taken into custody."

There was no indication that Mendez-Garcia tried to pull over anyone else, Silva said.

He remained in jail Tuesday on $10,000 bond, according to law enforcement records.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Houston-man-arrested-for-impersonating-officer-2683355.php
  • Options
    Cross-eyed arsonist caught, jailed because of crossed eyes

Mask? Check. Lighter? Check. Sunglasses? Uh-oh. An arsonist who torched a lingerie store, a bakery and a post office during last summer's London riots has been arrested and jailed, thanks to an officer who spotted his noticeably crossed eyes on security camera footage. Andrew Burls (whom The Evening Standard referred to as "the liar who set pants on fire") was sentenced on Tuesday to eight years in jail after pleading guilty to two counts of arson and one count of burglary. According to the Daily Mail, the blazes started by Burls resulted in over $1.5 million in damages and left six people homeless.
  • Options
    DUI driver with sex toy in tush rear-ends other driver link CLICKHERE
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    jj20030:
    DUI driver with sex toy in tush rear-ends other driver link CLICKHERE

"The length, girth and color of the 'sexual **** plug in his ****' was not listed in the affidavit." We'll just have to wait for the follow up piece. My money's on a 6x60.
  • Options
    NC man drinks gasoline from jar, lights up cigarette, dies link CLICKHERE
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:

For once I'm speechless......................
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    jj20030:

I just saw a commercial for the tv show "My Strange Addiction" where the womans problem was/is drinking gasoline. The program airs Sunday. How can they even suggest this when you know some idiots are going to try this. Previous episodes included chalk eaters, dirt eaters, tape eaters, drywall eaters, dryer sheet eaters, detergent eaters, toilet paper eater, among others.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Geophagy is the practice of eating earthy or soil-like substances such as clay, and chalk. It exists in animals in the wild and also in humans, most often in rural or preindustrial societies among children and pregnant women.[1] Human geophagy may be related to pica, a classified eating disorder in the DSM-IV characterized by abnormal cravings for nonfood items.[2]
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    RBeckom:
    jj20030:

I just saw a commercial for the tv show "My Strange Addiction" where the womans problem was/is drinking gasoline. The program airs Sunday. How can they even suggest this when you know some idiots are going to try this. Previous episodes included chalk eaters, dirt eaters, tape eaters, drywall eaters, dryer sheet eaters, detergent eaters, toilet paper eater, among others.

Now I'm intrigued. I gotta know more!!!!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    RBeckom:
    kaspera79:
    RBeckom:
    jj20030:

Now I'm intrigued. I gotta know more!!!!

This whole thread is some of the strangest stuff I have ever heard of !?!?
  • Options
    Dunwoody Woman Falls Down Trash Chute

DUNWOODY, Ga. - A bizarre case and a terrifying experience for a Dunwoody woman who spent part of the morning Sunday trapped in a garbage chute.

Amanda Still, 19 of the Gables Metropolitan Apartments in Dunwoody, told FOX 5 that she dropped her phone with a bag of fast food down the trash chute. She was able to see her phone after and tried to reach for it inside, but ended up going head over heels down the chute.

Still said she was wearing flip flops which caused her to slip when she reached for it. She ended up falling a half story before hitting a pile of garbage backed up inside. A friend was able to call 911 quickly after the incident and rescue workers pulled her out.

Officials said that she is lucky the trash was backed up or she could have ended up falling further into the trash compactor below and to her possible death.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Sorry, you can't fix stupid.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope this isn't a repost because I did not search all the pages first....but I think these kids win today's idiot of the day.

Video - "Stupid Kids Go Downhill In a Wooden Spool"
    I'd even nominate them for a Darwin award.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    jgibv:
    I hope this isn't a repost because I did not search all the pages first....but I think these kids win today's idiot of the day.

Oh, man! That was epic!
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    jgibv:

Oh, man! That was epic!
    that had to hurt , TWICE! LOL
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I'm surprised that kids these days live to reach puberty ... really ... I think a lot of them have been dumbed down so damn much ... its unreal . And They will be running countries SOME DAY !!! Makes you glad to be getting older hahaha ... just sayin ...
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I laughed my **** off when I read the title. I'm still laughing, I have done this before, never from such heights, but still....lol...thanks for the memory, lol. Needless to say I spent a LOT of time getting stitches growing up
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we haven't had any new "idiots" in a while....I'll revive the thread with this nominee:
    (From the online article, Wannabe Gangster Fired His Gun From A Moving Car And Posted The Video On YouTube)

"Ronnie Michael Wynn, a tattooed 23-year-old who apparently takes gangster rap a little too seriously, was already in jail after crashing what was reportedly a stolen vehicle. Then police found a video of him shooting an allegedly stolen handgun out the window of the car he was driving, posted on YouTube and Facebook."
    "I really wish more people committing crimes would videotape themselves in the act," Sgt. Duncan Hoss, with the Clark County, Wash. Sheriff's Office, told the Oregon News. "It would make my job easier."

Ronnie, you are an idiot.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Lab Tech Arrested After Being Found Drunk, Partially Nude With Chimps

AUGUSTA, GA (KTLA) -- A 32-year-old man was arrested after after he was found cavorting with a pair of monkeys in a college locker room.

Coley Oneal Mitchell, a lab animal services technician at Georgia Health Services University was found drunk in a locker room with two loose monkeys Monday night.

Officials also say he was partially nude.

Mitchell was arrested and charged with public drunkenness.

School officials say no animals were harmed during the incident.

No word on whether Mitchell gets to keep his job.