Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Idiot Of The Day

Comments

• Options
    wow this is some crazy stuff i heard about the pink pistol on the radio today i thought it was hilarious
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image wonder if this was the guy that found all that cocaine a couple weeks ago, lmao > Island man claiming to be vampire is arrested: , GALVESTON — A man claiming to be a vampire faces felony burglary charges stemming from an incident early Saturday morning. Lyle Monroe Bensley, 19, was charged with burglary with intent to commit assault. His bond was set at $40,000. He also was being held for observation. About 6:50 a.m., officers received a call about a break-in at an apartment complex in the 7800 block of Seawall, a Galveston police statement said. According to the report, a woman was in bed when a man broke into her apartment. He then began to make hissing and growling noises while biting and striking the woman. He tried to drag her out of the apartment, but she ran away. >> i didnt know vampires hissed and growled but maybe they are evolving , but a vampire too would be in before sunrise + is says he chased her, seems vampires fly but who knows, lmao The man chased her into the complex’s parking lot, where the woman was able to get into a vehicle occupied by two of her neighbors. The man then ran up and began beating on the windows as the group drove away, the statement said. The woman called police and described the suspect as a white male with multiple tattoos, wearing only boxer shorts. When officers arrived at the apartment complex, they found a man matching the description, but he ran away. The suspect was apprehended a short time later without incident. He told officers that he was a vampire, the statement said. The victim identified Bensley as her attacker, the statement said. Though the woman suffered minor injuries in the incident, she refused treatment, the report said. >>>> i didnt know vampires hissed and growled? + says he chased her ? i thought vampires could fly? but maybe through the years they have evolved , but sounds more like a bath salts bat or methpire bat to me. coo coo, coo coo
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Note to self...Trying to evade police drunk while shirtless on a forklift, not a smart plan. Videos

Police Chase Shirtless Man on Forklift
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Note to self...Trying to evade police drunk while shirtless on a forklift, not a smart plan. Videos

i seem to notice alot of this is happening in texas....
  • Options
    amz1301:

yup, almost s much as in california, lol
  • Options
    Robert Legall....Gas to Go, Brakes to Stop

NEW YORK — The Sanitation Department says it's investigating how a salt spreader crashed through the second-floor wall of a repair shop, leaving it dangling for hours.

Firefighters used a cherry-picker to rescue mechanic Robert Legall. The 10-year Sanitation veteran was in stable condition at Elmhurst Hospital.

A crane was required to remove the vehicle on Wednesday. It went out cab-first.

Sanitation says the vehicle belongs to the Department of Corrections, which uses it to salt roads at Rikers Island. It was at the Elmhurst garage for off-season maintenance.
  • Options
  • Options
    amz1301:
    WOW that is just plain crazy
  • Options
    OK, now is probably not the best time to take a leisurely bike ride around Tripoli.

American Shot By Sniper After Going For Bicycle Ride Around Tripoli

TRIPOLI - An American activist in Tripoli was shot, apparently by a sniper -- after going for a bicycle ride around the capital as the rebels closed in.

Franklin Lamb, director of Americans for Middle East Peace, told NewsCore on Monday of his brush with death a day earlier.

As he spoke from his room at the Corinthia Hotel he said there was "some bombing, some machine gunfire" continuing in the streets but the situation was otherwise "relatively calm."

Lamb, who was born in Oregon, was shot Sunday morning after returning from a bicycle tour of the city.

"I was out in Tripoli on a bicycle for 90 minutes and when I came back, walking by the swimming pool of this hotel, I was shot in my right leg," he said in a statement to Russia Today.

"The doctor gave me the bullet as a souvenir. I'm fine but there was suggestion that the sniper was on the Marriot Hotel. That's unconfirmed."

Lamb, a Beirut-based lawyer by profession, told NewsCore he had been in western Libya for two months documenting civilian deaths during the unrest.

"I'd been here a while and we've been pretty free to go where we want to go. But the last few days there've been no taxis. Maybe [there's] a little risk."

Lamb said that most of the staff at his five-star hotel had failed to show up for work Monday.

He added that he was none the worse for wear despite having been shot.

"I don't know if you've ever been shot in the leg. I never have," Lamb said, according to Russia Today.

"I've got painkillers and I've got bandages. I'm okay. I'm lucky the guy didn't hit me in the head.”
  • Options
    Dear Lord Baby Jesus, or as our brothers to the south call you Jesús, please forgive me.

One wine too many, Father? Priest turns up to baptism DRUNK, before slurring his words and falling over

It was supposed to be a day when 15 young children confirmed their belief in all that is holy.

But it turned out to be overshadowed by some rather sinful behaviour.

A 64-year-old priest has been suspended by the Catholic Diocese of Sacramento after he arrived to conduct a baptism ceremony while heavily drunk.

Reverend Julian Medina, a parochial vicar at All Hallows Church in Sacramento's Tahoe Park, showed up an hour late for the event on Saturday and was reportedly stumbling, slurring his words and even fell over at one point.

After Reverend Medina fell, church members carried the priest to the rectory.

About 150 people were at the church for the sacrament for the baptisms of 15 children.
  • Options
    Construction worker finds "firework" near fuel tanks. Thinks it smoke bomb, decides to light it.

Construction Worker Injured In Firework Accident with video
  • Options
    Man arrested after reports of 'drunk clown' driving golf buggy turn out to be man dressed in flamboyant sportswear

A Massachusetts man whose colourful golf attire was briefly mistaken for a clown outfit has been charged in New York with driving a golf cart while drunk.

The Genesee County sheriff says they got a report that someone dressed as a clown was operating a stolen golf cart in the western New York town of Batavia on Sunday night.

Deputies found 37-year-old James Straub, of Stoneham, Massachusetts, driving along a road.

He was in a pair of cropped white trousers, fuchsia and white chequered socks and white shoes. He also had pale pink polo shirt that set off the yellow, blue and pink pattern running down the legs of the trousers and a bright orange watch.

But he wasn't dressed as a clown – he just wearing some colourful clothing after an outing at Terry Hills Golf Course.

But deputies say he was intoxicated.

Straub pleaded not guilty in town court to a misdemeanor count of driving while intoxicated and a lesser charge of refusing to take a breath test.

He didn't have a lawyer at his initial appearance.
  • Options
    Lynden man causes explosion after igniting gasoline-soaked beehive

LYNDEN - A Lynden man dumped gasoline on a beehive that was in a tree and then ignited it Sunday night, Aug. 28, causing an explosion in the suburban neighborhood that could be seen from a few hundred feet away.

The man lit the hive on fire about 8:30 p.m. in retaliation for a bee sting one of his friends got earlier that day at the house on Twin Sister Loop, said Lynden Fire Chief Gary Baar.

The fire caused a large "whoosh" and singed the tree pretty badly, Baar said, but nobody was hurt. There were no flames when firefighters arrived about 10 minutes later.

"No damage, except for a bunch of dead bees," Baar said. "The correct way to do that is to call a beekeeper."

Firefighters explained that to the homeowner, but it doesn't appear he'll be cited.

A waitress at the nearby Homestead Golf & Country Club called the fire department soon after the explosion to report it, Baar said.
  • Options
    imageimage Man arrested for having sex with blow-up raft HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - A Hamilton man has been arrested after being accused of engaging in sexual conduct with a pink blow up swimming pool raft. Edwin Charles Tobergta, 32, is charged with one count of public indecency. Tobergta was arrested at his home early Sunday morning. According to the arrest report, Tobergta stole the raft and was observed by a neighbor engaging in sexual conduct with it. When the neighbor yelled at Tobergta, he stopped, pulled up his pants,and threw the raft over a fence. Tobergta told police he was having sex with the raft because has a problem and needs help. He asked officers to not send him to prison, but he was taken to the Butler County Jail. According to court records, he has four other public indecency charges in Hamilton Municipal Court and another in Butler County. http://www.ksla.com/story/15360369/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-pink-blow-up-pool-raft
  • Options
    jj20030:
    imageimage Man arrested for having sex with blow-up raft HAMILTON, OH (FOX19) - A Hamilton man has been arrested after being accused of engaging in sexual conduct with a pink blow up swimming pool raft. Edwin Charles Tobergta, 32, is charged with one count of public indecency. Tobergta was arrested at his home early Sunday morning. According to the arrest report, Tobergta stole the raft and was observed by a neighbor engaging in sexual conduct with it. When the neighbor yelled at Tobergta, he stopped, pulled up his pants,and threw the raft over a fence. Tobergta told police he was having sex with the raft because has a problem and needs help. He asked officers to not send him to prison, but he was taken to the Butler County Jail. According to court records, he has four other public indecency charges in Hamilton Municipal Court and another in Butler County. http://www.ksla.com/story/15360369/man-arrested-for-having-sex-with-a-pink-blow-up-pool-raft
    At least the raft was pink right, hahahahaha
  • Options
    Just As You Suspected, Boxer Oscar De La Hoya Was, In Fact, Wearing Those Fishnets, Heels, And Panties

Now that he is coming clean about his addiction to alcohol and cocaine, Oscar De La Hoya is also fessing up that he did, in fact, pose for a series of photos in fishnet stockings and assorted female undergarments.

In a new tell-all interview with Univision, the former boxing champion, 38, admitted that the photos, which were taken about four years ago, were authentic and that he did not want to continue lying about the matter. “Let me tell you, yes, it was me,” said De La Hoya, speaking in Spanish. “I’m tired of lying, lying to people, lying to myself.”
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn people are messed up.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    "Oscar, what was the worst fight of your life?"

"Trying not to get all my little piggies caught in the full body fishnet....."
  • Options
    Idiots of the day.

Flaming Foot Nutkick
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy sone people are just Idiots.?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    amz1301:
    Idiots of the day.

Flaming Foot Nutkick
    Wow no words to describe this kind of stupidity... I only hope he was rendered steril.
  • Options
    Man Injured In Potato Gun Explosion

Link

• Options
    amz1301:
    Idiots of the day.

Flaming Foot Nutkick
    Roasted Nuts
  • Options
    California Man Dressed As Gumby Attempts to Rob 7-Eleven

'Gumby' robbery suspect turns himself in to cops after failed hold-up in green costume
  • Options
    amz1301:
    The joke has been said all over, but
    "Man robs gas station dressed as Gumby, Goes to POKEY"
  • Options
    No Story Necessary.

Arrested for pot possession, furnishing alcohol to a minor.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    He puts the bagger in "douche bagger".
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I seriously thought that guy that walks behind him in the beginning was gonna crack him across the back of the head with whatever he was carrying.
  • Options
    You can only hope. Lion - glass = one less idiot.

Link To Video