Video Game Thread

12346»

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaker38:
    jgibv:
    Beaker38:
    thinking about getting a newer console for the upcoming games in the fall. games i am looking forward to are Farcry, Forza horizon 2 and eventually get rainbow six (should be epic).
    They cancelled patriots and reworked it. got rid of single player campaign and it will be mostly online multiplayer now like cod and bf. Vegas 1&2 only was fun but I always like rainbow6 for their campaign mode....was excited for patriots, not sure now....
    Yeah Vegas was the first game i played when the 360 came out. loved both of them and was looking forward to patriot and when it got canceled i was upset but the new one looks pretty cool
    Vegas 1 & 2 was my jam. Spent days on those games....
    So much fun.

Vegas actually required some strategy and teamwork ... much different feel than COD and BF which are more frantic, "run and gun" style of play IMO.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239

I've reverted back to my pre-teen years and started playing Wildstar. It reminds me of when World of Warcraft first started and was actually a good game. Great story line, awesome lore, classes are well balanced, and PvP is awesome. On the ol' Xbox One, I've been rocking out with Titanfall and Watchdog, both really great games, especially Watchdog.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    slamb@cigar.com:

I've reverted back to my pre-teen years and started playing Wildstar. It reminds me of when World of Warcraft first started and was actually a good game. Great story line, awesome lore, classes are well balanced, and PvP is awesome. On the ol' Xbox One, I've been rocking out with Titanfall and Watchdog, both really great games, especially Watchdog.
    What's your gamertag? Feel free to pm if you don't want it public. I've been playing Titanfall off and on recently. 3rd gen pilot right now.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 239
    sounds good, PM sent.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    Bump for anyone that got a PS4 and wants to tear it up on COD or GTA (PS screw lizard squad)
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got a PS4 and my PSN is still down. Hopefully, ill be able to play online soon.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    mine finally came on yesterday morning
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone play Minecraft on the Xbox One? I need someone to play with. My world is so empty without other players. lol
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.