Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

tick tock

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sniper_Hunter:
    We do not divulge the components of our devices, bombs are a proprietary item of the utmost importance.

All will become quite clear in the coming days.

We do not seek to make an enemy, but merely to open up the eyes of The Sniper so that perchance he may see the stars where once there was but darkness. We remember a time when The Sniper held the ideal of helping people to see the stars...how that path was strayed from we know not, but we feel it our duty to right him on his course.
    Well my friend(s), I hope this was the sort of "course" you had in mind....

The first one on the stack, the one with the visible confirmation number, is a decoy to hide the rest - sending some sticks to Jonathan E, easily verifiable by asking him or checking out our discourse on his 601 Green thread on the Review forum.

The rest are live munitions.... KISS, Creatures of the Night album, track 9. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Damn dude, that's freaking nuts!!!

The Sniper:
    The rest are live munitions.... KISS, Creatures of the Night album, track 9. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

ahaha..."you better watch out, cause I'm a WAR MACHINE!" nice reference man.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    We do not divulge the components of our devices, bombs are a proprietary item of the utmost importance.

We do not seek to make an enemy, but merely to open up the eyes of The Sniper so that perchance he may see the stars where once there was but darkness. We remember a time when The Sniper held the ideal of helping people to see the stars...how that path was strayed from we know not, but we feel it our duty to right him on his course.

The first one on the stack, the one with the visible confirmation number, is a decoy to hide the rest - sending some sticks to Jonathan E, easily verifiable by asking him or checking out our discourse on his 601 Green thread on the Review forum.

I, the God of War, nominate you Glen the God of the Bomb!
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    Someone's gone MAD! - http://youtu.be/hnzHtm1jhL4
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Wow - that's some pretty heady stuff my friend! I dont think I could claim sole possession of that title without p!ssing off some serious bombers around here and starting a bombing war that nobody is going to win! LOL

And I d@mn sure wouldnt think of accepting that title without the approval of the forum Senate!

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Sniper:
    Sniper_Hunter:

HAHA, holy crap dude, thats not a sniping, its a freaking rampage.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Good God, man! Have you lost your mind?!?!
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Duck and cover gentlemen, sandbag heavily as the biggest storm of bombings is incoming.

Edit: does this mean those awesome Sunglasses are coming back int o style?
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Nah. The REALLY funny part is that it's very likely not a sniping OR a rampage... probably just a beginning! :-D

Had a funny thought when I read the boyd's post - would anyone consider this the bombing equivalent of one of stephen hannibal's posts on the "Things I Hate" thread? LOL

• Options
    skweekz:
    Good God, man! Have you lost your mind?!?!
    Yeah brother!

... but that was a REALLY long time ago and not really related to this! :-D

• Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    boydmcgowan:
    Nah. The REALLY funny part is that it's very likely not a sniping OR a rampage... probably just a beginning! :-D

Had a funny thought when I read the boyd's post - would anyone consider this the bombing equivalent of one of stephen hannibal's posts on the "Things I Hate" thread? LOL

Yesterday he called for the rapture... kinda hard to compete with that.
  • Options
    klgoldmanklgoldman Posts: 176
    wwestern:
    The Sniper:
    boydmcgowan:

I thought the rapture was postponed until October?
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sniper... You have once again raised the bar. Bless your generous heart.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    kaspera79:
    Sniper... You have once again raised the bar. Bless your generous heart.
    +1 Thats an insane run.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    wwestern:
    The Sniper:
    boydmcgowan:

HAHA, dude the rapture post was priceless, that $h!t cracked me up. I gotta say though, isn't 18 packages to poor unsuspecting BOTLS, just going about their business, the cigar equivalent to a genocide of the forum members? still blown away by that. Very generous Sniper.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    Wow - that's some pretty heady stuff my friend! I dont think I could claim sole possession of that title without p!ssing off some serious bombers around here and starting a bombing war that nobody is going to win! LOL

And I d@mn sure wouldnt think of accepting that title without the approval of the forum Senate!

Dangit I've been caught. I was trying to instigate a war amongst you all and watch the carnage and then take out the survivors.....muahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:

Dangit I've been caught. I was trying to instigate a war amongst you all and watch the carnage and then take out the survivors.....muahahahahahahaha
    Vulture... :-D

• Options
    boydmcgowan:
    wwestern:
    The Sniper:
    boydmcgowan:

HAHA, dude the rapture post was priceless, that $h!t cracked me up. I gotta say though, isn't 18 packages to poor unsuspecting BOTLS, just going about their business, the cigar equivalent to a genocide of the forum members? still blown away by that. Very generous Sniper.
    Oh, there's a little more to it than that. In fact, it was done out of necessity - which will be explained once those munitions start landing!

Method to the madness brother, method to the madness. :-D

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    What'd they put in the water over there by Knob Noster? You have gone mad I say. You've gone mad.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    What'd they put in the water over there by Knob Noster? You have gone mad I say. You've gone mad.
    Not that it has any bearing on this thread brother, but the answer to your questions is CRYSTAL METH... which explains the teeth of 95% of the people living there! LOL

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Looks like I'm the first of about 20 victims... here i was, minding my own business on a Friday morning, preparing for the In-Laws to arrive when the ground beneath my feet gave a violent jolt... I was tossed against the wall and rendered unconscious... I awoke to find a crater in my front yard, with a single package inside... so, like any idiot in a bad scary movie I reached down, grabbed the package and opened it... the following are actual photos from the crime scene... they are disturbing images and you may want to look away... and we ask that you do not look too closely at the hairline...

Photobucket

Photobucket
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Glen I am sorry for the poor picture quality but I hope you will accept it to prove I am not affiliated with this "Sniper Hunter". I understand the need for the glasses and all to show these punks what they are doing to innocent people. The smokes you sent are very nice and make up for the pain of being a target.

With that said this is for the Sniper Hunter.....whoever you are listen up!....I don't care how long it takes me. I don't care if it is 1 or many I will hunt you down and the last thing you will hear is CLICK...CLICK....BOOM!

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lol the return of those epic sunglasses!
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    I still can't stop laughing.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Hayblet:
    Yep... I had to get Charlie into the mix...

Photobucket
  • Options
    robbyras:
    MTuccelli:
    Hayblet:
    Yep... I had to get Charlie into the mix...

Photobucket
    LMAO
  • Options
    that's actually from the first Sniper encounter I had... man when was that? like 2 years ago?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Glen I am sorry for the poor picture quality but I hope you will accept it to prove I am not affiliated with this "Sniper Hunter". I understand the need for the glasses and all to show these punks what they are doing to innocent people. The smokes you sent are very nice and make up for the pain of being a target.

With that said this is for the Sniper Hunter.....whoever you are listen up!....I don't care how long it takes me. I don't care if it is 1 or many I will hunt you down and the last thing you will hear is CLICK...CLICK....BOOM!

Now that's priceless, no driveby for you,lol.....
  • Options
    robbyras:
    that's actually from the first Sniper encounter I had... man when was that? like 2 years ago?
    THE RETURN OF CHARLIE!!! Good stuff Rob, thanks for not only being a good sport but dragging your long-suffering pup along for the ride once again! :-D