Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

tick tock

Comments

• Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Caught in the crossfire by Sniper just for living in California.

Looks like maybe some of you living in California should get a second home in an undisclosed location to live in peace for a little while until you can get the first house rebuilt.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know how I missed all this craziness. Just caught up.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Still haven't had a chance to snap a pic, but thanks very much for the sticks. It's always nice to get a little surprise in the mail. =)
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Happy to put a smile on your face and spread the love Russ!

• Options
    Sniper_Hunter:
    We do not seek to make an enemy, but merely to open up the eyes of The Sniper so that perchance he may see the stars where once there was but darkness. We remember a time when The Sniper held the ideal of helping people to see the stars...how that path was strayed from we know not, but we feel it our duty to right him on his course.
    How'm I doin so far boys? :-D

• Options
    Ten out of 18 intended targets reported in - thats only 50%, and at this point Im starting to get worried. Hope the bombs made it to their intended destinations (they should have by now!) and didnt get lost by the good ol USPS....

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Ten out of 18 intended targets reported in - thats only 50%, and at this point Im starting to get worried. Hope the bombs made it to their intended destinations (they should have by now!) and didnt get lost by the good ol USPS....

you could name drop too....
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Sniper:

was thiking the same thing, I'm dying to know who started this. My guess, is the sniper hunters got theirs and are waiting for the other 16 or 17 targets (aka innocent victims) to come forward first. the anticipation is killing us.
  • Options
    I do believe the Sniper Hunters have gotten scared off. Was it a bullet from The Sniper that put an end to the Hunters' leader?
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    I do believe the Sniper Hunters have gotten scared off. Was it a bullet from The Sniper that put an end to the Hunters' leader?
    +1...I was thinking the same thing

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Oh please, we do not scare so easily, nor do we break rank and run in the face of indiscriminate bombing. You will know who we are by the destruction we leave in our wake. Perhaps an unbeliever needs to be made an example of?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    """" Oh please, we do not scare so easily, nor do we break rank and run in the face of indiscriminate bombing. You will know who we are by the destruction we leave in our wake. Perhaps an unbeliever needs to be made an example of? """"" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi0If8tH_Ls
  • Options
    Sniper_Hunter:
    Oh please, we do not scare so easily, nor do we break rank and run in the face of indiscriminate bombing. You will know who we are by the destruction we leave in our wake. Perhaps an unbeliever needs to be made an example of?
    Anyone else shaking in their boots? Yeah, me neither. I'm gonna find out who these "hunters" are before long. I have some decent leads.
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    Anyone else shaking in their boots? Yeah, me neither. I'm gonna find out who these "hunters" are before long. I have some decent leads.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVY1-v97Mic&feature=related
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    Sniper Hunters, you done F'd up now! You done p!ssed off LOOTENANT DAN! LOL

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    It's easy for the "hunters" to say they "don't scare so easily, nor do we break rank and run" as they hide in secrecy like a scared kitten. To fear is to remain hidden...the courageous come out of the shadows and fight in the open.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    Lakota72:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    It's easy for the "hunters" to say they "don't scare so easily, nor do we break rank and run" as they hide in secrecy like a scared kitten. To fear is to remain hidden...the courageous come out of the shadows and fight in the open.
    there ya go " call those pansies out ! "
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    I smell a smackdown commin...
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    this thread rules..can't believe I'm just seeing all of this.
  • Options
    Yeah the snipe hunters(and no that's not a typo) will find out who rules when they fess up. Picking on a good ol boy from Mizzou. I grew up where he lives there in the burg so I fully support his retaliatory campaign.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    this ***'s starting to remind me of wrestling lol.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    I'm not sure that we have even gotten to the main event yet.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    wwestern:
    I'm not sure that we have even gotten to the main event yet.
    No, I think this is for real.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    JonathanE:
    So, I'm innocently carrying on about my work when someone brings a small, innocent looking package to my desk. I should have known when I didn't recognize the return address to call the bomb squad before I...

!!BOOSH!!

You would think that a Sniper would use a rifle, NOT a bomb!

FYSA, this piece of generosity came after I reviewed the 601, Green Label by DPG and was not impressed. The BOTLs explained to me that this cigar needs some rest and shouldn't be smoked ROTT. Then, one BOTL turned hostile!

I'm looking forward to lighting up another Green Label on 4 September when I promote. ...very excited! {:-D

Thanks Sniper!

JDE

OK, now Im getting a little frustrated - if Jonathan's sticks made it around the globe, travelling thru not only the USPS AND the military mail system, the rest of the sticks I sent out to CA should have d@mn well gotten there by now. If you received a package and have not posted on the thread, YOU ARE WRONG!

I executed the (to my knowledge) first-ever bombing of an ENTIRE STATE - I want my evidence! LOL

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, the only unexplained bomb I've been hit with came from a fictitious address in Wyoming. I'm pretty sure, though, that it came from FTG but I can't prove it.

So don't be looking in my direction for any confirmation, :). 'Tain't me, McGee!.

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    The Sniper:
    OK, now Im getting a little frustrated - if Jonathan's sticks made it around the globe, travelling thru not only the USPS AND the military mail system, the rest of the sticks I sent out to CA should have d@mn well gotten there by now. If you received a package and have not posted on the thread, YOU ARE WRONG!

I executed the (to my knowledge) first-ever bombing of an ENTIRE STATE - I want my evidence! LOL

I've been wondering when the rest of these pictures would show up as well . . . trust me people, you'll know who its from becuase of the accessories, so get those pictures up.
  • Options
    Maybe Cali fell into the ocean due to all of the destruction lol
  • Options
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Maybe Cali fell into the ocean due to all of the destruction lol
    +1
  • Options
    While you all have been sleeping peacefully at night, we have been preparing for war. Your attempts to unmask us will be met with brutal force, there will be no survivors. Laugh all you want now...we shall have the last laugh. Stay tuned...

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I can't beleive I also just stumbled in here. This is getting good, pass me the popcorn.