Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

tick tock

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    MTuccelli:
    With that said this is for the Sniper Hunter.....whoever you are listen up!....I don't care how long it takes me. I don't care if it is 1 or many I will hunt you down and the last thing you will hear is CLICK...CLICK....BOOM!
    See, now this is the proper way to view these bombings - probably due to seeing the truth thru the stars in your eyes! I am NOT the cause of these bombings, the cowardly Sniper Hunters who refuse to reveal themselves are. Direct your vengance towards them as they are identified, as Mikey Toots shall!

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'm hit...again. Damn you Glen, where does this carnage end. Sniper Hunter is going to have hell to pay, and you're not getting off scott free either my friend.

• Options
    drpepperdudedrpepperdude Posts: 298
    This is a moral outrage! Ich bin unschuldig!

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Haha! That's too funny. I got one today too, but I haven't done the pic yet. I don't know that I can bring myself to do it though. You guys look ridiculous! =)
  • Options
    How easily the great Sniper is fooled! Did you honestly think the misdirection was that simplistic? HA! We are greater and farther reaching than you can comprehend. Dare we throw the "great Sniper" a bone? Think outside The Sniper's Box, things are not always as they seem.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    drpepperdude:
    This is a moral outrage! Ich bin unschuldig!

Loving the fact that Dr Pepper Dude, is wearing a Dr Pepper shirt . . . haha
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I'm hit...again. Damn you Glen, where does this carnage end. Sniper Hunter is going to have hell to pay, and you're not getting off scott free either my friend.
    Lookin sharp Joe! Other than that sign you're holding - that aint good at all. I was pretty certain you were one of the perpetrators because of the sticks I got nailed with (which was the reason behind that weird post from me a while back on the Sticks That Taste Like Goatass thread a while back BTW). Oh well, the rest of the bombs havent finished falling yet, and Im hopeful.

As to me not getting off scott free - Im currently good to go on lighters (thanks again!), but Im a little low on hundred dollar bills... LOL

• Options
    boydmcgowan:
    Loving the fact that Dr Pepper Dude, is wearing a Dr Pepper shirt . . . haha
    I would have been disappointed if he would have been wearing anything else. :-D

Enjoy the sticks drpepperdude!

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    Haha! That's too funny. I got one today too, but I haven't done the pic yet. I don't know that I can bring myself to do it though. You guys look ridiculous! =)

Russ, looking ridiculous isn't that bad for you, maybe it is the sign that you have to hold up; did Glen find one of the "Hunters"??????????

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Wasnt Me and Im on the Road offically now ! Thanks for the Love Brother.....
    Photobucket
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    Lookin sharp Joe! Other than that sign you're holding - that aint good at all. I was pretty certain you were one of the perpetrators because of the sticks I got nailed with (which was the reason behind that weird post from me a while back on the Sticks That Taste Like Goatass thread a while back BTW). Oh well, the rest of the bombs havent finished falling yet, and Im hopeful.

As to me not getting off scott free - Im currently good to go on lighters (thanks again!), but Im a little low on hundred dollar bills... LOL

Sorry to disappoint, but it wasn't me who sent that package. But thanks for the Peqeu
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Russ55:

Russ, looking ridiculous isn't that bad for you, maybe it is the sign that you have to hold up; did Glen find one of the "Hunters"??????????

Heh, nope. Not I. I barely have time lately to look at the forums, let alone send out multiple bombs. I do think I know who it is though...
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Lakota72:
    What'd they put in the water over there by Knob Noster? You have gone mad I say. You've gone mad.
    Not that it has any bearing on this thread brother, but the answer to your questions is CRYSTAL METH... which explains the teeth of 95% of the people living there! LOL

True that dude. Johnson County is known for its meth.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following this thread is better than anything on tv...I'm loving it! I find myself checking the thread constantly to see who's next!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Wasnt Me and Im on the Road offically now ! Thanks for the Love Brother.....
    LOL Oz you sexy beast... :-D

• Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    j0z3r:

Sorry to disappoint, but it wasn't me who sent that package. But thanks for the Peqeu
  • Options
    And for the record, the in-box note said "If you are one of the party responsible for the unprovoked attack..." and not "who sent the package" - thereby and forwhich, if anyone so much as contributed sticks to my attack they are complicit and must identify.

Didnt want anyone trying to weasel out on a technicality. LOL

That is all.

GAME ON! :-D

• Options
    Dang Glen, you're really working the old brain muscle on this one. I can take a picture of my Obsidians if you'd like. I might have to change my name to Roger Rabbit.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHO IN THE H3LL IS THIS "SNIPER HUNTER" or "SNIPER HUNTERS"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You had better fess up soon and I MEAN SOON. This ain't funny no more. Look at what you made Sniper (Glen) do........

That is what I came home to after a long A$$ day at work.....Children are being attacked and getting caught up in this, seriously, this has to stop.

Here is my picture as stated in this "hunt".............

You son of a **** or b!tches, you can run but now you cannot hide...........

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Love it Todd
  • Options
    Well I guess it was a good thing I worked late tonight. . . . . My wife was in the back room playing with the dude when she heard the shot ring out. Well this is what she found. . . . .

Sniper, apparently had too many other hits to make tonight, couldn't wait for me to get home, and took out my avatar instead of me . . . . poor petey . . . . what a good innocent bystander, taking one for the team here, as we're all innocent here in casa mcgowan.

imageI mean really, what kind of sick ba$tard snipes a man's dog. Someone will pay for this. . . . Petey will not go unavenged . . . .

Sniper Hunter you started this rampage . . . . I hope your happy with yourself.

image These are some tasty looking smokes though Glen, and a few with over a year on them . . . . many thanks brother. Did you tailor the packages for each of the BOTLS tastes or was it random? b/c I'm loving the selection here, you nailed a top 5 smoke for me in a size i'd never had, the DPG CC, i've been dying to give Camacho a try and this little coyolar smells amazing, I love me some Tempus and SCCC, and i've never had this CAO. I'm impressed with the rampage, and this is a fun thread.
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Well I guess it was a good thing I worked late tonight. . . . . My wife was in the back room playing with the dude when she heard the shot ring out. Well this is what she found. . . . .

Sniper, apparently had too many other hits to make tonight, couldn't wait for me to get home, and took out my avatar instead of me . . . . poor petey . . . . what a good innocent bystander, taking one for the team here, as we're all innocent here in casa mcgowan.

I mean really, what kind of sick ba$tard snipes a man's dog. Someone will pay for this. . . . Petey will not go unavenged . . . .

These are some tasty looking smokes though Glen, and a few with over a year on them . . . . many thanks brother. Did you tailor the packages for each of the BOTLS tastes or was it random? b/c I'm loving the selection here, you nailed a top 5 smoke for me in a size i'd never had, the DPG CC, i've been dying to give Camacho a try and this little coyolar smells amazing, I love me some Tempus and SCCC, and i've never had this CAO. I'm impressed with the rampage, and this is a fun thread.
    Man taking someone's dog out? That's a little harsh isn't it? I am certain Petey's life will be avenged.
  • Options
    Well Boyd, I am glad you like what you got but cant claim any credit for it other than being lucky as the luck of the draw was totally random. I will warn you ahead of time about that Camacho - the taste is indicative of the Coyolar Puro line, but that size seems to have construction issues, as lots of touch-ups have been required on all of them Ive smoked IN THIS SIZE.

Ive not had a single problem with the Coyolar Puro in any other size Ive had it in, so said all that to say this - the one you got bombed with will let you know what the flavor is like, but the construction issues are not indicative of the other sizes in the lineup. Enjoy!

• Options
    Glad they got there safe bandy, and may I say your little bandy-ette is a little DOLLBABY??? What a cutie!

• Options
    nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    It wasn't me....but damn Glenn! Why must you take casualties along with the guilty?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    the judgethe judge Posts: 19
    i think i may be required to send a warning to someone soon!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Where have you been, hearing traffic court?
    Night Court is your show isn't it?
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Lakota72:
    boydmcgowan:

I mean really, what kind of sick ba$tard snipes a man's dog. Someone will pay for this. . . . Petey will not go unavenged . . . .

These are some tasty looking smokes though Glen, and a few with over a year on them . . . . many thanks brother. Did you tailor the packages for each of the BOTLS tastes or was it random? b/c I'm loving the selection here, you nailed a top 5 smoke for me in a size i'd never had, the DPG CC, i've been dying to give Camacho a try and this little coyolar smells amazing, I love me some Tempus and SCCC, and i've never had this CAO. I'm impressed with the rampage, and this is a fun thread.
    Man taking someone's dog out? That's a little harsh isn't it? I am certain Petey's life will be avenged.
    You got that right, brother, I mean man's best friend?!?!?!? . . . . someone's going down for this . . . . s the late, great Macho Man would say "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

on a side note, I am loving the fact though that Glen has just waged war on the entire state of CA . . . I now see how this even more relates to one of our favorite "things I hate" posts . . .hahaha.

Game on
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Well Boyd, I am glad you like what you got but cant claim any credit for it other than being lucky as the luck of the draw was totally random. I will warn you ahead of time about that Camacho - the taste is indicative of the Coyolar Puro line, but that size seems to have construction issues, as lots of touch-ups have been required on all of them Ive smoked IN THIS SIZE.

Ive not had a single problem with the Coyolar Puro in any other size Ive had it in, so said all that to say this - the one you got bombed with will let you know what the flavor is like, but the construction issues are not indicative of the other sizes in the lineup. Enjoy!

Right on man, well the randomness sure took care of me perfectly . . . again, much appreciated and this really has been a fun thread to follow. I'm most looking forward to that little camacho out of the 5 pack. I used to smoke a ton of perfectos a handful of years back, when I went on a Gurkha masters select kick, so this will be a little throw back, but probably packs way more punch. And touchups/burn issues have never bothered me man, but thanks for the heads up. I'm a simple guy so, as long as the flavor is right. . . . who cares how it burns . . .

I will most definintely enjoy these man. Thank you.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Caught in the crossfire by Sniper just for living in California.