Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

tick tock

12346»

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Just re-read your confessional and Ive got a question - you only hit me once? Was that a misprint? Because if NOT you, who hit me with the ISOM Cohiba and the AVO LE the other day using the Sniper Hunter moniker?

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    FWIW, I like the Graycliff 1666 and the Padilla Obsidians.. and not ashamed to admit it.. This thread is incredible.. Wow
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    wwestern:
    You had nothing to do with the bombing of Enfidel did you sniper hunters? Sorry for the impending doom headed to an unsuspecting BOTL blame Enfidel;(
    what? lol I'm confused...
    E, I believe wwestern is referring to a post he made a little while back... if Im tracking correctly, he thought he had identified the Sniper Hunter and launched on him - only to find out now he lit up the wrong BOTL. LMAO!

If Ive got it right, dont sweat it too much wwestern - collateral damage is part of the deal in teh bombing game. :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:
    I will similarly apologize to the good citizens of Atlantis (formerly known as the state of California) for blowing you off the map. I tend to get torqued up and lose my **** a little when attacked out of the blue like that... sorry for that TEENSY temper tantrum. :-)

Great thread and fun all the way around. And Glen you can bomb me into Atlantis anytime :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Just re-read your confessional and Ive got a question - you only hit me once? Was that a misprint? Because if NOT you, who hit me with the ISOM Cohiba and the AVO LE the other day using the Sniper Hunter moniker?

I'll have to re-read myself, but I believe that was only intended for the other five, the rabble rousers. You were blowed the f*ck up.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

I'll have to re-read myself, but I believe that was only intended for the other five, the rabble rousers. You were blowed the f*ck up.
    LOL Cool, and thanks for a great thread. Much love brother!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Bravo gentlemen, BRAVO! You honestly humble me with your kind words, and whether you meant to or not you created one he11 of a fun thread that will be remembered for a long time. Good stuff fellas!

As long as we are all in a confessing mood, I have a horrible confession to make...

The Sniper:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    Exhibit A

The Sniper:
    Would the Sniper Hunter be good enough to identify for me and the BOTL following this thread what the sticks were that you hit me with? They were both solid sticks, but the toro's were particularly good. Id like to know what they are so I can make recommendations to my friends
    OK, that wasnt actually the truth... I will grant you that the toros (which I still assume to be the Graycliff 1666's were passable, but not something I would ever purchase myself.

The Obsidians, on the other hand, were every bit as asstastic as I remembered them - bitter & ate up with burn issues from initial light until being chucked out the window.

I gave them an honest try fellas, especially after you sent me the bands to identify them. I only said what I said earlier about them to be grateful, and I only confess now so that nobody reads this thread and thinks "Hey cool - Obsidians and 1666's really are good, and can be had for a song!". I am TOTALLY not saying any of this to save face or diss what you guys pulled off on me - again, I salute you for it. Etiquette demanded that I be grateful for being hit with TWO BOXES of anything, what was I to do?

Regardless, I apologize for not telling the truth from jump. Honesty is always the best policy.

By the way, etiquette similarly demands suitable retribution so be ready gentlemen! I sincerely hope you choose to partake of said munitions, but if you do not I cant think of a better idea than donating them to the troops... which by the way, what a great way for you to end this excellent production than for you boys offering to head up the next Cigars For Troops collection! Good on ya, and I cant wait to see the thread being posted in the coming days. :-)

Again gentlemen, BRAVO! BRAVO!

And rest assured Glen, any cigars we say are going to the troops will actually go to the troops. Big Smile [:D]
  • Options
    Never a doubt my friend. :-)

• Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:

Glen, it is a little confusing, all day with rum drinks, ISOM cigars, great food, tends to have a little affect on the brain. The other 5 were hit once and as Joe so eloquently put it, you were blown the F*CK UP................
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    wwestern:
    You had nothing to do with the bombing of Enfidel did you sniper hunters? Sorry for the impending doom headed to an unsuspecting BOTL blame Enfidel;(
    E, I believe wwestern is referring to a post he made a little while back... if Im tracking correctly, he thought he had identified the Sniper Hunter and launched on him - only to find out now he lit up the wrong BOTL. LMAO!

If Ive got it right, dont sweat it too much wwestern - collateral damage is part of the deal in teh bombing game. :-)

I'm still confused on how this is my fault! lol I only helped you out if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    wwestern:

I'm still confused on how this is my fault! lol I only helped you out if I remember correctly.
    Dude, havent you figured it out yet? "BLAME ENFIDEL!" is the new rallying cry for the whole d@mned forum! LOL

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:
    ENFIDL:
    wwestern:

Dude, havent you figured it out yet? "BLAME ENFIDEL!" is the new rallying cry for the whole d@mned forum! LOL

Son of a bee sting! I knew this one happen. Just like my parents marriage, my sister leaving at a young age, etc etc. Man you guys know how to make somebody feel at home ;) lol
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    May I confirm Western has destroyed my home....though, I am NOT THE Sniper Hunter (though if I were, could I really tell that). BUT....I am not

What I am is a man who just got a Tat Anarchy, Illusione, Opus, ISOM, and 2 other awesome f'in sticks from an freakin awesome BOTL. I am totally shocked, totally suprised, and BEYOND THANKFUL!!!! Thanks a ton man.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    May I confirm Western has destroyed my home....though, I am NOT THE Sniper Hunter (though if I were, could I really tell that). BUT....I am not

What I am is a man who just got a Tat Anarchy, Illusione, Opus, ISOM, and 2 other awesome f'in sticks from an freakin awesome BOTL. I am totally shocked, totally suprised, and BEYOND THANKFUL!!!! Thanks a ton man.
    Wow - sometimes friendly fire IS friendly! LOL Nice hit!

• Options
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

Son of a bee sting! I knew this one happen. Just like my parents marriage, my sister leaving at a young age, etc etc. Man you guys know how to make somebody feel at home ;) lol
    Perhaps you should go to another forum and start a rant about what a bunch of peckerheads all of us are. LMAOOOOOOOO! ;-)

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MAJOR BUMP.

Especially NOOBs. You guys have GOT TO read this! We have much to learn. Man... Glen, Todd, Joe, you guys are nothing but a buncha stupid idiots. I love it!
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    WOW! that is a serious attack. What does that feel like to see 40 sticks all at once? Man and the boot for beer! hell yeah.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    damn I feel bad for calling him a Jello Jiggler now.. that was frackin awesome
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    i'm surprised you've never read this Wolfie. Man, those three guys are like fo realz OG
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Direwolf:
    i'm surprised you've never read this Wolfie. Man, those three guys are like fo realz OG
    There are a few people on this forum you don't wanna mess with. Lol.
  • Options
    This brings back some fond memories. Nothing like dropping a MOAB on a great botl...and then hitting him again with good cigars.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    This brings back some fond memories. Nothing like dropping a MOAB on a great botl...and then hitting him again with good cigars.
    You. Joseph. Along with Stupid Todd and Glen, BEASTS I tell ya. You are now Stupid too. Trio of Uber Stupids
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    boydmcgowan:

. . . . poor petey . . . . what a good innocent bystander, taking one for the team here, as we're all innocent here in casa mcgowan.

LOL, great thread Guys, this one was alot of fun. And it had my wife shaking her head at me for weeks calling me a huge dork. LOL HAHAHAHA.

wait, is it weird to quote yourself?
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    boydmcgowan:

. . . . poor petey . . . . what a good innocent bystander, taking one for the team here, as we're all innocent here in casa mcgowan.

LOL, great thread Guys, this one was alot of fun. And it had my wife shaking her head at me for weeks calling me a huge dork. LOL HAHAHAHA.

weird? no. I'm just surprised you didn't pull a padding patty this time. Go ahead, pad yourself. pat yourself in the back again. and again. and again.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes, I remember when this was going on. Good times I tell yea, good times....

• Options
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    weird? no. I'm just surprised you didn't pull a padding patty this time. Go ahead, pad yourself. pat yourself in the back again. and again. and again.
    Nah, he aint padding, just throwing out some more history... this pic is a shout back to The Sniper's Box thread, when poor Petey (the dog, not the used-to-be-boyd) got taken out the first time, shades and all.

Never really thought it until now, but dogs are resilient! Killed dead twice and still healthy enough to serve as an avatar. LOL