Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

tick tock

Comments

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    I can't beleive I also just stumbled in here. This is getting good, pass me the popcorn.
    here ya go, lol image
  • Options
    james40:
    I can't beleive I also just stumbled in here. This is getting good, pass me the popcorn.
    i just stumbled upon this aswell
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Oh boy here we go again. More hidden tactics. Hooray! Well who is the unsuspecting target this time?
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    **** is just getting crazy around here.......................
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting. I am going to need a liter of cola and a lazy boy to relax in while I watch this.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Sniper_Hunter:
    While you all have been sleeping peacefully at night, we have been preparing for war. Your attempts to unmask us will be met with brutal force, there will be no survivors. Laugh all you want now...we shall have the last laugh. Stay tuned...

Ah, so you ARE still out there. Time for your monthly visit again already? Like a cycle almost... LOL

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    While you all have been sleeping peacefully at night, we have been preparing for war. Your attempts to unmask us will be met with brutal force, there will be no survivors. Laugh all you want now...we shall have the last laugh. Stay tuned...

Ah, so you ARE still out there. Time for your monthly visit again already? Like a cycle almost... LOL

LMAO! That's about what it like!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    The Sniper:
    Sniper_Hunter:

Hey look Aunt Flo is in town again.....
  • Options
    Sniper_Hunter:

imagehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRamB30E9mU
  • Options
    LMAO @ ENFIDEL & jj :-)

• Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    ...and BOOM goes the dynamite
  • Options
    Well as I'm getting home yesterday I sensed something was array, and boy was I right. While driving up to my house BOOM! The house gone, my car destroyed, me beaten and battered. My dog came crawling out of the rubble and looked at me like "really again a$$hole?" I got hit with 6 awesome sticks! WHY did you do this you cruel bastages?! I guess this is what happens when I associate with people like Glen....lol Revenge shall be mine! But in all seriousness a heartfelt thank you is in order! Very generous of whoever you clown shoes are! Still revenge shall be mine!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Well as I'm getting home yesterday I sensed something was array, and boy was I right. While driving up to my house BOOM! The house gone, my car destroyed, me beaten and battered. My dog came crawling out of the rubble and looked at me like "really again a$$hole?" I got hit with 6 awesome sticks! WHY did you do this you cruel bastages?! I guess this is what happens when I associate with people like Glen....lol Revenge shall be mine! But in all seriousness a heartfelt thank you is in order! Very generous of whoever you clown shoes are! Still revenge shall be mine!
    nice, pm sent
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    See ya in hell sniper hunter.
  • Options
    wwestern:
    See ya in hell sniper hunter.
    lmao,,, here we go, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A_CGkVO8cE&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_90597
  • Options
    Well ENFIDEL, I have similarly been light up by the Sniper Hunter - this time in MUCH finer fashion...

Thats right fellas, an Avo LE '10 on the right, and OMG Sniper Hunter is that what I THINK it is on the left? If it is, I may just have to surrender as I cant hope to compete with a gift like this!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    Well ENFIDEL, I have similarly been light up by the Sniper Hunter - this time in MUCH finer fashion...

Thats right fellas, an Avo LE '10 on the right, and OMG Sniper Hunter is that what I THINK it is on the left? If it is, I may just have to surrender as I cant hope to compete with a gift like this!

dayum , nice hit, wonder how i could piss him off enough to hit me like that ,lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    dayum , nice hit, wonder how i could piss him off enough to hit me like that ,lol
    He11 jj, Im still trying to figure out what I did! LOL

Try rallying to my flag & talking MAD **** to the Hunter... seems to have worked out OK for ENFIDEL... LOL

• Options

Mr. Sniper what you did was open yourself up to an education as to what constitutes a Goat's Ass cigar. It was merely a test that you failed due to the stars that have clouded your vision. If a band is removed from a cigar does it still taste like Goat's Ass? Exhibit A

The Sniper:
    Would the Sniper Hunter be good enough to identify for me and the BOTL following this thread what the sticks were that you hit me with? They were both solid sticks, but the toro's were particularly good. Id like to know what they are so I can make recommendations to my friends

Exhibit B

The Sniper:
    j0z3r:
    I've got a full bundle of Obsidians in the bottom of my cooler. If I have to age them into oblivion to get a good one I will, but one of these days I'm gonna have a eureka moment with them...one of these days. They've been cooking for probably 2.5 years now, or right around there.
    Im a little slow on the uptake sometimes, so let me make sure Im getting this correctly...

You've spent valuable storage space - on Obsidians?

FOR TWO AND A HALF YEARS?!?!?

Who has that kind of free space???

Mr. Sniper, you now know that the unbanded torpedo that you received were, in fact, the Padilla Obsidian.

The Sniper:
    Would the Sniper Hunter be good enough to identify for me They were both solid sticks...........Id like to know what they are so I can make recommendations to my friends

We decided that since you are such a respected BOTL that maybe the future cigar enthusiasts would like to be properly educated that the band nor the opinion of others should qualify the quality of a cigar, it should always be viewed with open eyes as well as an open mind.

We have chosen to identify ourselves as our job is finished. As the name indicated we are the Sniper_Hunter, we targeted, we took one shot and we accomplished our mission. You chose to rage war on California BOTL's and that blood is on your hands.

Enfidel, jlmarta, dbeckom, jj20030 and Lakota72 you were targeted because you would not let us walk away from the completed mission. You 5 plus The Sniper were our only targets and we only hit you once, all others that claim or want to think that you were hit by us, look somewhere else.

Glen, ours was a precision hit and we would not submit to a carpet bomb and you, of all people, should have realized that.

To all those that have been affected by this action and feel retaliation is necessary please know beforehand that all retaliation cigars will be sent to the troops.

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb392/bandyt09/IMG_0586.jpg

• Options
    yea ok, lmfao
  • Options
    Eagerly awaiting Glen to come in here and crap his pants! Todd and Joe, thanks for the sticks and the fun guys! I love what you did there to Glen.....too hilarious!
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Solid mission absolutely solid mission.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    You had nothing to do with the bombing of Enfidel did you sniper hunters? Sorry for the impending doom headed to an unsuspecting BOTL blame Enfidel;(
  • Options
    wwestern:
    You had nothing to do with the bombing of Enfidel did you sniper hunters? Sorry for the impending doom headed to an unsuspecting BOTL blame Enfidel;(
    what? lol I'm confused...
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lakota72:
    Solid mission absolutely solid mission.

And a big +1 to that.

Joe and Todd, I want to thank you for the fun and diversion you provided and for the great sticks you hit us with. It'll be hard to top this one.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe and I had a lot of fun with the planning and execution of this. However, it was really you all on the forum that made this so great. Joe and I weren't looking to do any thing "epic", we just wanted to bomb Glen and be done with it. You guys brought more to the SNIPER_HUNTER than we did, so in essence, the SNIPER_HUNTER is all you that participated in this thread.

Glen is a great guy and deserving BOTL. He has given me a lot of information and a good amount of guidance through my years on the forum. As many of you already know but for those that don't, Glen is always available to help a brother out with information, ordinance coordinates suggestions and some all around great ideas; more importantly he does this so freely with no expectations.

He is a BOTL, IMHO, that is truly in the Upper Echelon here on the forum.

Glen, THE SNIPER, I salute you my friend.
  • Options
    Screwup on this post and wouldnt let me delete it(???) - sorry fellas.
    <BR
  • Options
    Bravo gentlemen, BRAVO! You honestly humble me with your kind words, and whether you meant to or not you created one he11 of a fun thread that will be remembered for a long time. Good stuff fellas!

As long as we are all in a confessing mood, I have a horrible confession to make...

The Sniper:
    Sniper_Hunter:
    Exhibit A

The Sniper:
    Would the Sniper Hunter be good enough to identify for me and the BOTL following this thread what the sticks were that you hit me with? They were both solid sticks, but the toro's were particularly good. Id like to know what they are so I can make recommendations to my friends
    OK, that wasnt actually the truth... I will grant you that the toros (which I still assume to be the Graycliff 1666's were passable, but not something I would ever purchase myself.

The Obsidians, on the other hand, were every bit as asstastic as I remembered them - bitter & ate up with burn issues from initial light until being chucked out the window.

I gave them an honest try fellas, especially after you sent me the bands to identify them. I only said what I said earlier about them to be grateful, and I only confess now so that nobody reads this thread and thinks "Hey cool - Obsidians and 1666's really are good, and can be had for a song!". I am TOTALLY not saying any of this to save face or diss what you guys pulled off on me - again, I salute you for it. Etiquette demanded that I be grateful for being hit with TWO BOXES of anything, what was I to do?

Regardless, I apologize for not telling the truth from jump. Honesty is always the best policy.

By the way, etiquette similarly demands suitable retribution so be ready gentlemen! I sincerely hope you choose to partake of said munitions, but if you do not I cant think of a better idea than donating them to the troops... which by the way, what a great way for you to end this excellent production than for you boys offering to head up the next Cigars For Troops collection! Good on ya, and I cant wait to see the thread being posted in the coming days. :-)

Again gentlemen, BRAVO! BRAVO!

• Options
    I will similarly apologize to the good citizens of Atlantis (formerly known as the state of California) for blowing you off the map. I tend to get torqued up and lose my **** a little when attacked out of the blue like that... sorry for that TEENSY temper tantrum. :-)