Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Hello Will. Your gonna need a bigger humi if you stick around.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hey Will, from one newb to another, welcome! I've already learned that there are some great folks on this forum. Have fun.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    wwelch315:
    Hello, my name is Will, I am from Buffalo, NY. I've had an account on here for a while now, a long while, but, really never posted. I'm friends with Kingjk and it is finally starting to warm up a bit her in NY so very happy we can start getting back outside for a smoke and a little scotch.
    Now don't go giving your addy to any strangers Will, you'll never hear the end of it when you keep getting packages full of cigars.
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello will.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Bump
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    wwelch315:
    Hello, my name is Will, I am from Buffalo, NY. I've had an account on here for a while now, a long while, but, really never posted. I'm friends with Kingjk and it is finally starting to warm up a bit her in NY so very happy we can start getting back outside for a smoke and a little scotch.
    Now don't go giving your addy to any strangers Will, you'll never hear the end of it when you keep getting packages full of cigars.
    Yes, don't give out your address. We'll get it from your friend :p
  • Options
    Hi Im Aaron! just joined today! Im 21 and farely new to cigars. Im currently in Afghanistan with the army. So cigars are a good way to escape. I like video games, cars (mainly 50s, 60s, and rat rods), and music (Metal mainly)
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Welcome to all the new joins :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheRakeIsReal:
    Hi Im Aaron! just joined today! Im 21 and farely new to cigars. Im currently in Afghanistan with the army. So cigars are a good way to escape. I like video games, cars (mainly 50s, 60s, and rat rods), and music (Metal mainly)

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your service.
  • Options
    timtomtimtom Posts: 40
    Being judgmental seems to be a contagious disease here. I too will only learn and hold back comments. I have plenty of troubles in life and being berated by strangers is one that I do not need. Judge mentality is the act of being judgmental, just so you know.
    Someone forgot to add a space between the words is all.
    Street modified?
    Yes, though it is accepted in our language.
    Good Bye.
  • Options
    Hello TimTom. Hope you learn a lot.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Bump
  • Options
    Edwards32Edwards32 Posts: 1
    Hey guys my names Jordan. Currently active duty army stationed at fort riley with Newboots. Very new to cigars looking to learn as much as I can.
  • Options
    Welcome to the thunderdome brother!
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Edwards32:
    Hey guys my names Jordan. Currently active duty army stationed at fort riley with Newboots. Very new to cigars looking to learn as much as I can.
    Welcome to the forum! Many seasoned experts here. Welcome! Do you have a cooler?
  • Options
    Darktower007:
    Edwards32:
    Welcome to the forum! Many seasoned experts here. Welcome! Do you have a cooler?
    Bahahahaha! Buy into the hype
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello to all that have joined recently

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edwards32:

Sorry to hear that. I mean the stationed with Boots part.

Only Kidding. Welcome to the forum. Hope you stick around
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    !!
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    New to the site from Alaska. My name is Brian. Met a new neighbor and he offered me a cigar and turned me on to ccom.
  • Options
    Welcome Brian. Glad to have ya.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new guys
  • Options
    larchelarche Posts: 3
    I am a newbie to this site, I have been smoking sticks off in on for about 3 years, but this past year I have been pretty steady with it. So yeah I would say one year of experience. I like Rocky Patel, Alec Bradley, Romeo and Juliet, SOA, Ave Marie are some of the few I prefer.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome larche. Hope you enjoy it here :)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Brianak:
    New to the site from Alaska. My name is Brian. Met a new neighbor and he offered me a cigar and turned me on to ccom.
    Welcome to the forum Brian. I can't think of anyone else here from Alaska.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome guys...hope ya stick around.
  • Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    welcome to the site. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all noobs!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rcerexrcerex Posts: 3
    Hi,
    Dave here from Phoenix. Been smoking for a few years and stumbled upon this site. looking forward to learning about general maintenance and collecting tips .
  • Options
    New guy here from Houston. Been smoking off and on for a few years. Currently on. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from all the BOTL here. Thanks for having me.