Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the forum @sjspringz.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome all the new guys.

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

A warm welcome from Colorado springz

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,240 ✭✭✭✭✭

welcome @sjspringz from Patriots land minus Tom Brady

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Hello! Nice to meet you, also that’s a great stick!

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome. DPG are a great smoke.

Why would you leave the madness of NC for the insanity of CA. Was it Bev Purdue?

• Options

Welcome @sjspringz and @Shadey81.

• Options
    edited May 2020

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,439 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frank, your points 1 & 2 are contradictory.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Nah. Point number one is a subset of the whole, and point number 2 is a different subset. Plus, Nick smokes some AJ sticks...

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    Shadey81Shadey81 Posts: 4

I appreciate the welcome guys! @deadman i left NC a long time ago. I came out to California for my job at the time and never left, lol.

• Options

The PRC! Awesome! I mean, too bad ...

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Don't look ↑
  • Options
    JAPESJAPES Posts: 1

Hello B &SOTL's, Johhny here. Semi retired in Black Forest Colorado. 3rd gen cigar smoker. Looking forward to discussing smoke/drink pairings, with all the usual suspects.

• Options

@JAPES said:
    Hello B &SOTL's, Johhny here. Semi retired in Black Forest Colorado. 3rd gen cigar smoker. Looking forward to discussing smoke/drink pairings, with all the usual suspects.

Welcome

• Options

Welcome Johnny @JAPES.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome aboard Johnny @JAPES .

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome JAPES. Mrs. Slob and I are currently in the Denver Metro area.

• Options
    Michael_walkMichael_walk Posts: 38 ✭✭

Hello all. My name is Mike Walker. Newbie here. I live in the Fort Campbell, Clarksville TN area. Started smoking cigars with my buddies while we where deployed back in the day (05-06, 08-09, 11-12). Just recently got back into it, and already have a decent collection. Samplers, and buy 5 deals have been awesome lately. I have taken a fondness to the Diesel, and Man O War brands.
    Thanks all for all the knowledge you have put in here. I have been scouring the forums and have learned so much.
    I look forward to plentiful conversation, and possible friends.

• Options

Welcome to the forum, Mike. If you have the time, check out the vHerf where we gather with Zoom to smoke cigars and shoot the breeze.

• Options

@Michael_walk said:
    Hello all. My name is Mike Walker. Newbie here. I live in the Fort Campbell, Clarksville TN area. Started smoking cigars with my buddies while we where deployed back in the day (05-06, 08-09, 11-12). Just recently got back into it, and already have a decent collection. Samplers, and buy 5 deals have been awesome lately. I have taken a fondness to the Diesel, and Man O War brands.
    Thanks all for all the knowledge you have put in here. I have been scouring the forums and have learned so much.

Welcome

Got a lot of family in the Clarksville Hopkinsville Dover area

• Options

@Yakster said:
    Welcome to the forum, Mike. If you have the time, check out the vHerf where we gather with Zoom to smoke cigars and shoot the breeze.

Where would I find this? Never used zoom before. Guessing just search it in zoom?

• Options

@deadman said:

@Michael_walk said:

Welcome

Deadman, if you ever come to visit, let me know. We can smoke and have a drink.

• Options

@Michael_walk said:

@deadman said:

@Michael_walk said:

Welcome

Deadman, if you ever come to visit, let me know. We can smoke and have a drink.

Sounds good haven’t been that way since ‘14

• Options

@Michael_walk said:

@Yakster said:

Where would I find this? Never used zoom before. Guessing just search it in zoom?

You can find more information about the New Zoom vHerf here.

You can run Zoom on your phone or tablet with the app, and you can run it on your computer either in a web browser or with the desktop app. You don't need to sign up for a Zoom account to join the meeting. People usually get on in the evening.

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome Michael. Enjoy and thank you for your service !