Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    welcome to all the newbs hanging around here lately.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Illinoisgolfer,

Damn straight we a family....that's why they call it Brothers of the Leaf (BOTL) ;-). And just like any other brothers, you'll see some argument, some friendly ribbing, and some great times and excellent advice. Welcome aboard my friend.

Hays out
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Welcome aboard
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yo
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Welcome brother!
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    welcome to all the new members!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome to all the new 1s.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I see this thread still needs bumping, occasionally. :)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    I see this thread still needs bumping, occasionally. :)
    Well my my, look what the cat dragged in. Good to see you around. How have you been?
  • Options
    Howdy, j0z3r. I see you never found anything better to do with your time.

I've been good. How 'bout you? Still enjoying the ESV '91?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Nope, not a thing, still making the forum a home. I've been pretty good myself, still going with the ESV, I don't think I'll ever not like that cigar.
  • Options
    Well, at least that's one thing that will always be right with the world.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Another noob! I'm Jason, 29, and just getting into cigars. I got a small variety pack of house label cigars from a local B&M during the holidays and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I've been lurking around here for the past couple months and finally broke down and bought a humi and accessories, and will be looking for help filling it shortly. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting to know some of you guys. Seems like a good group of people here. Cheers.
  • Options

Hey how's it going out there in forum land?  Im another noob to the site.  Been smoking cigars off and on for years now, but just took it up as a full time hobby.  Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you all know I am here..  Hope everyone is enjoying there day and hopefully I can get to know you guys better.

Thanks,

Ryan

• Options
    Welcome aboard, newbies!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome mini, and wings. Nice to have you guys along.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Great Idea ! I posted my own Newbie thread when i came aboard introducing myself ad asking for HELP!!!!!!!!!!! What a Great Bunch of Guys and we have allot of Fun and share some great smokes in the mean time. Welcome aboard ! Really over 900 Members and only 10% of us post? damn i gues I know just about everyone posting by now! LOL Its all good!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Great Idea ! I posted my own Newbie thread when i came aboard introducing myself ad asking for HELP!!!!!!!!!!! What a Great Bunch of Guys and we have allot of Fun and share some great smokes in the mean time. Welcome aboard ! Really over 900 Members and only 10% of us post? damn i gues I know just about everyone posting by now! LOL Its all good!
    Hey Ozzie, there are over 7200 members, I joined when there were about 500 members less than two years ago. It has really grown, but, a very large number just say hi and continue on.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Hey Ozzie, there are over 7200 members, I joined when there were about 500 members less than two years ago. It has really grown, but, a very large number just say hi and continue on.
    WOW thats crazy! LOL
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kaspera79:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    WOW thats crazy! LOL
    And by the way Happy 200.. I see you don't just beep your horn in the driveway. You come inside.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    We've had a lot of new guys here as of late so I thought I would bump this thread back to the front page. Perfect timing too now that the weather is starting to change. Welcome to all!!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    undulac:
    We've had a lot of new guys here as of late so I thought I would bump this thread back to the front page. Perfect timing too now that the weather is starting to change. Welcome to all!!!
    Good call, undulac. I was wondering where this thread went. Welcome to any and all Newbs!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Ok, here goes. My name is Jamie I live in Jacksonville, FL and I love coaching football!! I have recently been getting into cigars. I made the mistake of buying only a 20ct humidor that I hope to upgrade before too long. I love NUB cigars, just got a NUB sampler and the house blend sampler and the NUB habano daily special they had the other day. So it is now full.

Thanks!
    Jamie
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Welcome coach. What do you coach, high school, grade school, etc?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard Coach.
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    undulac:
    Welcome coach. What do you coach, high school, grade school, etc?

I coach Pop Warner and Junior High Football. At the moment I am coaching 8on8 Spring Tackle football with my Pop Warner team and having a blast!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    aloha, coach...all the other newbs that started creating their very own threads should drop in here and say hi...easier to keep track!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Hey...
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Luko:
    aloha, coach...all the other newbs that started creating their very own threads should drop in here and say hi...easier to keep track!

I am one of those newbs. I have already recieved a warm welcome (special thanks to Alex Williams for the bomb en route as I type) so just doing this for the sake of continuity!
  • Options
    Hey everybody new poster here. Been smoking cigars since the day I turned 18. I live in Tucson Az and I am currently 22. Right now I am puffing on a Saint Luis Rey Series G which I found to be my everyday go to. I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and look forward to future discussions.