Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Jaxcolon:
    Howdy. How's it going everyone. Noob here. mmccartneydc told me to join, seems like a cool group of cigar enthusiasts and good people.

Welcome. Why not join the 1000 post pass?
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Howdy. How's it going everyone. Noob here. mmccartneydc told me to join, seems like a cool group of cigar enthusiasts and good people.

Thanks mate. Im not really in the position to participate in any of the forum's offline shenanigans as of right now. But one day.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Jaxcolon:
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:

Thanks mate. Im not really in the position to participate in any of the forum's offline shenanigans as of right now. But one day.

Until that day...........
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:

Until that day...........
    One of these days luci, one of these days!
  • Options
    Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    Jaxcolon:

Welcome to the forum, I know you will make your self right at home and enjoy! I have already learned alot and continue to enjoy!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Jaxcolon:
    Welcome my brother. These guys are awesome, as you can tell if you've read any of the threads! Oh and btw, I saw the comment about being badder than me...............
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all newbs
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    HEllo I am new here. Been smoking cigars for about 2 years. I know a little bit about cigars and I'm trying to break away from the usuals and getting more in to it.

Also I work in a Fire Department so I have a few screws loose.

Sup!
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Then you will fit in just fine in these parts. And welcome.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello all I'm new to the forum and just started up smoking cigars again and been trying alot of different cigars. I'm greatful for some input on different brands of cigars.

Rob.G
  • Options
    Welcome Rob and Water, what kind have you been trying? Tastes?
  • Options
    Hello MVW67, I've been smoking gurkhas,cain,man o wars, drew estates, graycliffs, and a few others but my favorites are cain daytona, and man o wars
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Hello MVW67, I've been smoking gurkhas,cain,man o wars, drew estates, graycliffs, and a few others but my favorites are cain daytona, and man o wars
    Oliva makes some good Ish dont they... yum yum yum
  • Options
    Yes they do. I like AJ's cigars alot
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the new guys.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    Welcome to all the new guys.

Thank You 0patience looking forward to some good cigar discussions.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    pm sent:-)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:

But not so much on the Core I gave you LOL! I work with Rob and can tell you all he is a stand up guy, one of the best. He always hits me with the "Hey Pete. I just got some (insert brand here)... I will have one for you tomorrow to try." He is a good dude and I KNOW all trades, passed and bombs will go smoothly with this guy!

I was also told that MVW hit him up PM style..... GOOD LUCK ROB. Hope you built a shelter in the basement if you ever trade with MVW. Drops them hard!
  • Options
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

But not so much on the Core I gave you LOL! I work with Rob and can tell you all he is a stand up guy, one of the best. He always hits me with the "Hey Pete. I just got some (insert brand here)... I will have one for you tomorrow to try." He is a good dude and I KNOW all trades, passed and bombs will go smoothly with this guy!

I was also told that MVW hit him up PM style..... GOOD LUCK ROB. Hope you built a shelter in the basement if you ever trade with MVW. Drops them hard!
    Just a proper welcome:-) :-)
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

Just a proper welcome:-) :-)

Proper.... =)
  • Options
    Thanks for the great welcome. looking forward to doing some trades and so on, great to be on board.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Thanks for the great welcome. looking forward to doing some trades and so on, great to be on board.
    You can get in on my pass im putting together? its in the trades thread
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    robertgreen30:

Thanks alot
  • Options
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    robertgreen30:
    is that in the newb trading thread
  • Options
    tommie73tommie73 Posts: 15
    Hello, I'm a big cigar fan, like everyone on this forum, so I figured I'd join after hitting up the cigar.com site a bunch of times. I've been smoking for 15+ years and really enjoy a full-bodied cigar and a coffee! I look forward to learning from everyone and hope to do some trades. Tom
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys and gals. I'm pretty new to cigars but am quite fascinated by them. I have been trying to sample as many as I can to get an understanding of what I like. So far I'm liking everything but the mild bodied smokes (5 Vegas Gold, Macanudo.) It seems like there are plenty of knowledgeable folks here so I thought I better get in on the action.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Welcome aboard.. Be sure to say hi to Mike and Greg. They just love fresh fis....... errr new guys.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Welcome aboard.. Be sure to say hi to Mike and Greg. They just love fresh fis....... errr new guys.
    Mike who? Turcelli? Greg who? coca cola cub?
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Welcome all new people. This is a great place full of amazing people.
  • Options
    tommie73:
    Hello, I'm a big cigar fan, like everyone on this forum, so I figured I'd join after hitting up the cigar.com site a bunch of times. I've been smoking for 15+ years and really enjoy a full-bodied cigar and a coffee! I look forward to learning from everyone and hope to do some trades. Tom
    cigars? I was told there'd be punch and pie.....