Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    reggie713:
    pm sent, i love winning, even if i cant remember what i won!!
    I meant for the nooblets to send you their addy! hahaha, but since you sent me yours, I will rape, er, take care of you.
    ha ha....i totally read that wrong! and shouldnt you at least call me, or take me out to dinner before you start talking to me like that? and i aint askeered a yoo!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Bump.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    TTT
  • Options
    Guess I missed this thread...made my first post out in the General Discussion...anyway, I have been smoking cigars for a couple of years now, usually burn one with a glass of Capt'n Morgan on the rocks, sitting out on the back porch watching the sun set. I live in Nashville, NC, that's right NC, not TN, the sign as you enter town touts it as "the Original"! ;) Looking forward to sharing in cigar appreciation with some of you fine folks!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! Real name? Address? Scorpio?
  • Options
    Rain:
    Welcome to the forums! Real name? Address? Scorpio?
    Real name: Jeff Hetzler Address: I prolly outta hang on to that for now... Scorpio: Nope.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum, Hetz. Feel free to simply jump right in to the discussions. I find the more you put in to this place, the more you get out. Hope you enjoy your time here with us.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HarleyHetz:
    Guess I missed this thread...made my first post out in the General Discussion...anyway, I have been smoking cigars for a couple of years now, usually burn one with a glass of Capt'n Morgan on the rocks, sitting out on the back porch watching the sun set. I live in Nashville, NC, that's right NC, not TN, the sign as you enter town touts it as "the Original"! ;) Looking forward to sharing in cigar appreciation with some of you fine folks!!
    Welcome Harley!! I have a 2009 Softail...have fun here, great info
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Jeff...And make yourself at home.
  • Options
    welcome!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums ,pm sent to you.(its in the top right hand side of the screen)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome noobs and noobets!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Welcome noobs from a noob :)
  • Options
    Hello all, name's Pat, from NW PA. Followed Marker in here...not sure if this place will be good for my marriage, but, hey what the hell!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    psquared:
    Hello all, name's Pat, from NW PA. Followed Marker in here...not sure if this place will be good for my marriage, but, hey what the hell!
    Bwahahaha, probably not, but welcome nonetheless Pat!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    psquared:
    Bwahahaha, probably not, but welcome nonetheless Pat!
    hahaha +1
    Welcome, Pat!!! Kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    psquared:
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Thanks Guys
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Bad for your marriage, worse for your wallet. Welcome
  • Options
    pross:
    +100!! you aint lyin! welcome Pat
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    pross:
    +100!! you aint lyin! welcome Pat
    Welcome. This is more true than you would expect. On a completely unrelated matter, you have a PM.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    psquared:
    Hey, Pat, where abouts in NW PA? I'm headed up that way in two weeks to help a friend with some motorcycle wrenching. Meeting a friend from Livonia to burn a stogie and watch football. There's a nice cigar lounge in Williamsport and another in Warren. Maybe you want to drop by.

Click my username, then click send private message, and shoot me a PM with where you live.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Welcome all new botl
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Tippy top
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome newb, watch out. they will get u.
  • Options
    Bump.
  • Options
    Rain:
    Bump.
    +1?
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    Welcome newbs!!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Hello All! brand new to this, only about 5 cigars in. Have wanted to get into cigars for years but just finally took the plunge. Tend to like med/full so far but have tried a couple milds i like too (griffins). Any recommendations would be appreciated. Glad to be here!