Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Welcome ccezar!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Et tu Brute! Welcome, go to Newbie trading thread and get yourself a sponsor! Then get ready to go buy another humi! LOL
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    A hearty welcome to all of the newbs I've missed so far! Go ahead and publicly post your addresses, if we have to work to get them it won't be pretty...
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to all new guys.
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Toombes:
    A hearty welcome to all of the newbs I've missed so far! Go ahead and publicly post your addresses, if we have to work to get them it won't be pretty...
    haha, good one! I may be a newb, but know better than that! :)
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Noobs
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Well????
  • Options
    Hi All,

I'm a newb. A buddy gave me a Romeo y Julieta reserve maduro a week ago and now I'm consumed. I've ordered 500+ sticks...Damn you sprint sale! And have taken the recommendations of salesman and the forum alike. I've fallen in love with this forum. I've spent 5 hours a day reading readi g reading and can't get enough.

I'd love to do some trading and am looking for the best of the best. I can't believe how much knowledge is here!!!
  • Options
    Welcome solvingtech! 500?! You're on a roll!
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    welcome noobs! keep your addys safe ;)
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the Noobs!! Enjoy..
  • Options
    Hello all. Noob here ) The wife just started letting me smoke (don't ask I will be embarrassed farther). Thought I would drop in and introduce myself.

42 from the Memphis, TN area, smoked for a few years in college, stopped when I got serious with my significant other. She finally lent me my pair back and I restarted.

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nelenea:
    Hello all. Noob here ) The wife just started letting me smoke (don't ask I will be embarrassed farther). Thought I would drop in and introduce myself. 42 from the Memphis, TN area, smoked for a few years in college, stopped when I got serious with my significant other. She finally lent me my pair back and I restarted.
    Welcome to the board Nelenea and give your address to be friendly for those that ask. LOL
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelenea:
    Hello all. Noob here ) The wife just started letting me smoke (don't ask I will be embarrassed farther). Thought I would drop in and introduce myself. 42 from the Memphis, TN area, smoked for a few years in college, stopped when I got serious with my significant other. She finally lent me my pair back and I restarted.
    LOL welcome, brother. Glad to have you, and I'm glad she finally lent them back to ya, haha. :-D
    And I think I speak for everyone when I say we've all been there at some point with our S.O. ...

But fire up a stogie, kick back, relax and stick around for a while.
    I've bumped the "Newbs Please Read" thread, lots of good info & links there and a great place to get started....

Also be aware of the "Search Bar" and "Inbox" (aka PM/Private Message) functions at the top right corner.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Welcome any fellow nooblets that I miseed!
  • Options
    Welcome New Dudes and enjoy!!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bumpy
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome bump
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Probably need to add some info about what I smoke...

Normally it's some form of AF, Brevas for driving to or from work depending on what shift I work. 8-5-8 Nat, Short Story or the like. Have quite a few Opus X resting in a humi. Smoked some MUWAT and liked those so picked up a few more to rest as well as some FFP, Liga 9, Liga T52, and Undercrowns to see which I like the best. Probably have more than I can smoke for the next few months but I experience a different one from time to time based on what my local shop suggests. (Tinderbox in Collierville, TN nice store BTW, large humi and smoking area as well)

Not a fan of the super powerful Vitamin N smokes, just pleasant mild - medium ones.

Would appreciate any suggestions for some to try.

Thanks for all the help.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Nelenea! So you are in TN huh? PM to you!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Welcome to the forums!
    +1
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to you Nelenea..
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Sure I have missed a few. Welcome from one noob to many others!
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    welcome noobs! keep those addys safe or else!!!!