PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    0patience:
    PadronPete:
    Alas, I have been instructed by Mr. Bluezz and Mr. Bigf'in as to my penance. As they say in this forum, "bombs away."
    Yeah, we'll see. I'm not impressed.
    I've seen this before.
    The delivery, the pitch and a swing and a miss.
    Hahaha no doubt about that one
    If he does come through I wanna know who gave him the addys.. certainly wasn`t me. I dont like liers nor do I appreciate arrogance. Many time they are one in the same.
    I am no liar friend, nor do I appreciate arrogance myself. Sometimes arrogance is truth smacking you in the face, yet one cannot fathom truth as just that....truth. My word is my honor, and I will honor my word tomorrow.
    For some reason I feel that your speaking the truth. Even if you do post pictures of weird a$$ clowns that look like juin
    Actually, it would be you are or "you're" my friend. What is juin? I will pay my penance to prove my valor.
    Dude IM USING A TABLET- IT DOES NOT HAVE A GRAMMER ChECK. Just when I thought we were gonna get along.
    I apoligize my friend, I did not mean to inspire a caps laden diatribe. In the future, I will refrain from posting such things.
    hello. new guy here. but w/ over 2k posts.
  • Options
    jliu:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    0patience:
    PadronPete:
    Alas, I have been instructed by Mr. Bluezz and Mr. Bigf'in as to my penance. As they say in this forum, "bombs away."
    I've seen this before.
    If he does come through I wanna know who gave him the addys.. certainly wasn`t me. I dont like liers nor do I appreciate arrogance. Many time they are one in the same.
    I am no liar friend, nor do I appreciate arrogance myself. Sometimes arrogance is truth smacking you in the face, yet one cannot fathom truth as just that....truth. My word is my honor, and I will honor my word tomorrow.
    For some reason I feel that your speaking the truth. Even if you do post pictures of weird a$$ clowns that look like juin
    Actually, it would be you are or "you're" my friend. What is juin? I will pay my penance to prove my valor.
    Dude IM USING A TABLET- IT DOES NOT HAVE A GRAMMER ChECK. Just when I thought we were gonna get along.
    I apoligize my friend, I did not mean to inspire a caps laden diatribe. In the future, I will refrain from posting such things.
    Nice to meet you, why are you a snob? That isn;t something I would go around telling people. It's one thing to be arrogant, it's another to be a snob.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    PadronPete:
    jliu:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    0patience:
    PadronPete:
    I've seen this before.
    Nice to meet you, why are you a snob? That isn;t something I would go around telling people. It's one thing to be arrogant, it's another to be a snob.
    oh no. i am no snob pete. i am snoob. stupid noob
  • Options
    Oh ok, I think I am getting this now. Well then, if you need help with fine cigars, please let me know. Also, it seems that Mr. Bluezz has a fine collection that rivals a small shop.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    PadronPete:
    Oh ok, I think I am getting this now. Well then, if you need help with fine cigars, please let me know. Also, it seems that Mr. Bluezz has a fine collection that rivals a small shop.
    sounds good dude. right now i'm just trying a bunch of stuff. quite enjoyable
  • Options
    jliu:
    PadronPete:
    sounds good dude. right now i'm just trying a bunch of stuff. quite enjoyable
    Well, Mr. Bluezz has a fine collection it seems. I may try and meet him some time as it looks like he has a fine collection and we may share. There is a jar of Zino in one of his pictures, you might ask him for advice.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    PadronPete:
    We have have another member with a walk in humi. However his isnt nearly as impressive.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    We have have another member with a walk in humi. However his isnt nearly as impressive.
    WOW...I cannot fathom people having a walk in humi... My tower is enough, let alone the aging humi's I have aside. Whom else has a walk in? I'd like to pick his brain.
  • Options
    I had fun tonight, I will be back again when I have nothing to do but drink and smoke and share humor with you gents. Tomorrow, my penance will be paid. Cheers
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    PadronPete:
    bigfnsteve:
    PadronPete:
    WOW...I cannot fathom people having a walk in humi... My tower is enough, let alone the aging humi's I have aside. Whom else has a walk in? I'd like to pick his brain.
    The originator of the "EVERYDAY SMOKEGO TO CIGAR" thread. I do apologize for the caps lock. I am not yelling. That is just the name of the thread and the waythe author chooses to ignore internet communication etiquette.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome PP, reach around, you calling me right outta gate, have to at least talk dirty first. Different tastes for different cigars, yes have the fine ones and many more, to each is their own here, hope you enjoy the ride!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Pete!! That was a very long welcome from the rest lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one reading Pete's posts and assuming he is another alter ego of a longstanding member just trying to fire everyone up? He is overly arrogant right down to his signature and he is bombing people already? Don't fall for it. The bigger question is who is he?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Am I the only one reading Pete's posts and assuming he is another alter ego of a longstanding member just trying to fire everyone up? He is overly arrogant right down to his signature and he is bombing people already? Don't fall for it. The bigger question is who is he?
    So I'm not the only one who has that feeling?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, no one on their first day takes the time to fill out their profile and bio, learns how to format posts and knocks out about 50 posts in a couple hours. It has alter ego written all over it. Sorry to spoil the fun, but it was a little too obvious. I have a pretty good idea of who it is, but I'll keep that to myself for now. Don't want to spoil all of their fun.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Hey all, newbie here, quit years ago when my 8 year old was convinced I would die from smoking one cigar (Thank you school D.A.R.E program....)

Just back in now with a 100 count humi. Early favorites are Alec Bradley Prensado maduro, and Padron 1926 maduro (love maduros). 5 Vegas gold and triple A are enjoyable also, if not in the same league, great dailys.

Had a Gurkha 2001 last night from a sampler I bought--ok at best, good golf course smoke, but will prob not repeat.

Side note: purchased and love the Xikar V cutter. Cut is great place to rest the tip of your tongue and enjoy the favors...

Any suggestions out there for a newbie to try?

• Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    pross:
    Hey all, newbie here, quit years ago when my 8 year old was convinced I would die from smoking one cigar (Thank you school D.A.R.E program....) Just back in now with a 100 count humi. Early favorites are Alec Bradley Prensado maduro, and Padron 1926 maduro (love maduros). 5 Vegas gold and triple A are enjoyable also, if not in the same league, great dailys. Had a Gurkha 2001 last night from a sampler I bought--ok at best, good golf course smoke, but will prob not repeat. Side note: purchased and love the Xikar V cutter. Cut is great place to rest the tip of your tongue and enjoy the favors... Any suggestions out there for a newbie to try?
    Welcome to the forums from a fellow noob!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums from one noob to another
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    Hey all, newbie here, quit years ago when my 8 year old was convinced I would die from smoking one cigar (Thank you school D.A.R.E program....) Just back in now with a 100 count humi. Early favorites are Alec Bradley Prensado maduro, and Padron 1926 maduro (love maduros). 5 Vegas gold and triple A are enjoyable also, if not in the same league, great dailys. Had a Gurkha 2001 last night from a sampler I bought--ok at best, good golf course smoke, but will prob not repeat. Side note: purchased and love the Xikar V cutter. Cut is great place to rest the tip of your tongue and enjoy the favors... Any suggestions out there for a newbie to try?
    Welcome to the forums!! For starters I would go padron...any and all!! You can't go wrong and even the $30 ones are worth every penny!! Although I do recommend a 1964 nature and maduro to start with. These were the cigars that really made me open my eyes to how good a cigar can be!! IMO gurhka and rocky Patel are not crap but not good!! Go with a staple in the cigar world or be ready to be disappointed pretty often till you find one you like
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums from another noob. If you like maduros, the Oval maduro is pretty darn tasty.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the advice jthanatos, the Oval must be popular, almost all out of stock.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    pm to you pross. I have a few suggestions id like to make.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:

Nope!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, I was just telling Steve the same thing last night. Read PP's bio. It's totally an existing member.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol, I was just telling Steve the same thing last night. Read PP's bio. It's totally an existing member.
    Its either that or he has watched way to many Mob movies on AMC.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    His dislike of AJ sticks made me immediately think of you! So where were you during all of that discussion? Conveniently not online. Hmmmm................Lol, jk!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    His dislike of AJ sticks made me immediately think of you! So where were you during all of that discussion? Conveniently not online. Hmmmm................Lol, jk!
    Yeah and his love for such fine cigars, lol what were you doing Smokindaddy.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    I was on last night when pete started posting. I noticed that another "noob" with a high post count was not on. Coincidence, I think not!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    bigjohn125:
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    I was on last night when pete started posting. I noticed that another "noob" with a high post count was not on. Coincidence, I think not!
    I smokindaddy, sit down in a dark room with one spot light pointed right at me. All I can see in the background is what looks like three detectives. The questions begin. "where were you on this night at this time" "who were you with" "why were you not online?" I begin to sweat as the heat from the light is intense. I ask for some coffee and a cigar. Im told by one of the detectives that I need to answers the questions first. My heart starts to race, my hands are sweaty, Im starting to shake fearing the outcome of the inquiry. I pull myself together and say......

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!!! And then I tell them the truth.

I was at work from 1-10 and the *** decided to screw with me as well. Sending me a PM that said he heard I like AJ cigars and wanted to send me a box. I replied to him with "ha ha ha NO!!" Next PM from him said he was going to send them anyway and not once did he try to get my addy out of me. Who ever Mr. PadronPete is, needs to be dealt with!!! I will be back at work today again from 1-10, good luck brothers on solving this mystery.

PS. I thought it was either Steve or Dustin LMAO!!!
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    bigjohn125:
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    I smokindaddy, sit down in a dark room with one spot light pointed right at me. All I can see in the background is what looks like three detectives. The questions begin. "where were you on this night at this time" "who were you with" "why were you not online?" I begin to sweat as the heat from the light is intense. I ask for some coffee and a cigar. Im told by one of the detectives that I need to answers the questions first. My heart starts to race, my hands are sweaty, Im starting to shake fearing the outcome of the inquiry. I pull myself together and say......

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!!! And then I tell them the truth.

I was at work from 1-10 and the *** decided to screw with me as well. Sending me a PM that said he heard I like AJ cigars and wanted to send me a box. I replied to him with "ha ha ha NO!!" Next PM from him said he was going to send them anyway and not once did he try to get my addy out of me. Who ever Mr. PadronPete is, needs to be dealt with!!! I will be back at work today again from 1-10, good luck brothers on solving this mystery.

PS. I thought it was either Steve or Dustin LMAO!!!
    That right there is Hilarious, I got dibbs on those AJ cigars lol.