Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    reggie713:
    i just got to thinkin.......the pm me your address, may be a bad thing? since ive been asked four times! is this normal??
    I just add to a list, don't know what them other Borks want! LOL I am harmless!
    Same here just adding to people I know that's all
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    MVW67:
    reggie713:
    i just got to thinkin.......the pm me your address, may be a bad thing? since ive been asked four times! is this normal??
    I just add to a list, don't know what them other Borks want! LOL I am harmless!
    Same here just adding to people I know that's all
    Me too, don't have many friends who smoke cigars...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Hey there, My name's Jim. Have lurked here occasionally for a little while, but now that the boss...er...wife... has approved of a humidor for the house, decided become more active. Currently picking it out, but I am giddy as a schoolboy. Currently, I just smoke once or twice a week grabbing from my local B&M, and am looking forward to being able to age some, and even more so to keep my favorites on hand for sharing with friends. I tend to favor med-full to full flavor smokes, my favorites being LP Undercrown, LP #9, and Four Kicks. The wife loves the La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amors (and I rather like them too). When I am not smoking, I usually am at work, currently as an app developer, but I seem to bounce around the IT fields every few months. My other vice/passion is whiskies of all kinds. So...yeah....nice to meet you all.
    Hello Jim, welcome to the forum. A woman that enjoys a cigar with you is definitely worth wifeing up! Lol. Looks like you both have wonderful taste in cigars, as well! I hope you enjoy the time you spend here with us!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    reggie713:
    hi all, my names rich, and im new to the cigar world, been cruisin around on the forum for a few months now, i have learned alot! i have posted a few times already and have had my questions answered, and have been made to feel welcome! i feel i can relax here on the forum just as i can relax with a good cigar!!
    Hi Rich, welcome to the forum! Always good to see another Michigander on the forum. If you ever make it down towards the Flint or Detroit area, let me know (or any of the other MI guys). Would love to have you join us for a herf sometime.
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Welcome, Jim and Rich from another forum noobie.
  • Options
    Bump for da newbs
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bump
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, My name is Bill and im from Buffalo NY and im 26, i just recently got into gars within the past year. I've been lurking around the forums and figured it was time for me to join!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hi Buffalo Bill. Wink [;)] Welcome. It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose.
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Hey guys, My name is Bill and im from Buffalo NY and im 26, i just recently got into gars within the past year. I've been lurking around the forums and figured it was time for me to join!
    welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:

Welcome to show..... You have a PM
  • Options
    Silence of the lambs is one of my favorite movies! Yeah i forgot to put them on here but there in my bio.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    The buffalonian:
    Welcome to the forum
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Silence of the lambs is one of my favorite movies! Yeah i forgot to put them on here but there in my bio.
    Good. That would've been awkward if you didn't know what I was talking about. Haha
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    Welcome Bill..have fun witnessing all of the craziness...then join in!!!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey! It's Buffalo Bill! LOL!
    Welcome!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome Bill! from one newb to another!
  • Options
    Thanks guys
  • Options
    insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    The buffalonian:
    Welcome Bill, enjoy your stay.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Bill, Enjoy the fun lots of great info here, BTW you have a PM!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Welcome Bill, Enjoy the fun lots of great info here, BTW you have a PM!!
    Thanks, I really didn't know anything besides the basics before i started getting into the forums and you guys crack me up.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard Bill
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Hi Buffalo Bill. Wink [;)] Welcome. It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the hose.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw By the way, "props to iTonic" for showing me this great video. Erm.. wait. Was that IONTC? Yeah that's it.
  • Options
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    j0z3r:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    that was great lol
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    j0z3r:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ToNZHG5KHw&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    that was great lol
    Haha, hoped you would enjoy that.
  • Options
    Welcome bill!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jpsquared12jpsquared12 Posts: 13
    hey everyone jimmy here from bethlehem pa just started smoking, got 1st humidor monday and then found cigar.com great week! looking forward to the insight from all you long time smokers
  • Options
    Welcome Jimmy. You are in good company over in B-Town.
  • Options
    Welcome jimmy! Uh oh could it be a new member of the b-town bombers?????
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums jimmy