Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lol...I wish, I was half asleep and didn't see your text. These alters are pretty funny though. I did send him a PM telling him to send you AJ and bomb some folks LOL
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    And I gave him addys Lololololol
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Gaetano7890:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigjohn125:
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Am I the only one reading Pete's posts and assuming he is another alter ego of a longstanding member just trying to fire everyone up? He is overly arrogant right down to his signature and he is bombing people already? Don't fall for it. The bigger question is who is he?
    So I'm not the only one who has that feeling?
    Lol, I was just telling Steve the same thing last night. Read PP's bio. It's totally an existing member.
    His dislike of AJ sticks made me immediately think of you! So where were you during all of that discussion? Conveniently not online. Hmmmm................Lol, jk!
    Yeah and his love for such fine cigars, lol what were you doing Smokindaddy.
    I was on last night when pete started posting. I noticed that another "noob" with a high post count was not on. Coincidence, I think not!
    I smokindaddy, sit down in a dark room with one spot light pointed right at me. All I can see in the background is what looks like three detectives. The questions begin. "where were you on this night at this time" "who were you with" "why were you not online?" I begin to sweat as the heat from the light is intense. I ask for some coffee and a cigar. Im told by one of the detectives that I need to answers the questions first. My heart starts to race, my hands are sweaty, Im starting to shake fearing the outcome of the inquiry. I pull myself together and say......

It wasn't me, it was the one armed man!!! And then I tell them the truth.

I was at work from 1-10 and the *** decided to screw with me as well. Sending me a PM that said he heard I like AJ cigars and wanted to send me a box. I replied to him with "ha ha ha NO!!" Next PM from him said he was going to send them anyway and not once did he try to get my addy out of me. Who ever Mr. PadronPete is, needs to be dealt with!!! I will be back at work today again from 1-10, good luck brothers on solving this mystery.

PS. I thought it was either Steve or Dustin LMAO!!!
    That right there is Hilarious, I got dibbs on those AJ cigars lol.
    If they show up, they are all yours!!! LOL
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Lol...I wish, I was half asleep and didn't see your text. These alters are pretty funny though. I did send him a PM telling him to send you AJ and bomb some folks LOL
    You dirty fish!!!!
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Smokindaddy:
    bigjohn125:
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Am I the only one reading Pete's posts and assuming he is another alter ego of a longstanding member just trying to fire everyone up? He is overly arrogant right down to his signature and he is bombing people already? Don't fall for it. The bigger question is who is he?
    Lol, I was just telling Steve the same thing last night. Read PP's bio. It's totally an existing member.
    His dislike of AJ sticks made me immediately think of you! So where were you during all of that discussion? Conveniently not online. Hmmmm................Lol, jk!
    I was on last night when pete started posting. I noticed that another "noob" with a high post count was not on. Coincidence, I think not!
    I smokindaddy, sit down in a dark room with one spot light pointed right at me. All I can see in the background is what looks like three detectives. The questions begin. "where were you on this night at this time" "who were you with" "why were you not online?" I begin to sweat as the heat from the light is intense. I ask for some coffee and a cigar. Im told by one of the detectives that I need to answers the questions first. My heart starts to race, my hands are sweaty, Im starting to shake fearing the outcome of the inquiry. I pull myself together and say......

I was at work from 1-10 and the *** decided to screw with me as well. Sending me a PM that said he heard I like AJ cigars and wanted to send me a box. I replied to him with "ha ha ha NO!!" Next PM from him said he was going to send them anyway and not once did he try to get my addy out of me. Who ever Mr. PadronPete is, needs to be dealt with!!! I will be back at work today again from 1-10, good luck brothers on solving this mystery.

I actually wasn't thinking of you. The person's name I was thinking rhymes with moon!
  • Options
    bigjohn125:
    Smokindaddy:
    bigjohn125:
    Gaetano7890:
    SleevePlz:
    Smokindaddy:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:

I actually wasn't thinking of you. The person's name I was thinking rhymes with moon!
    I also had that thought
  • Options
    Lift603Lift603 Posts: 253
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Welcome jimmy! Uh oh could it be a new member of the b-town bombers?????
    jimmy is actually a very good friend of mine. I had to recruits some more b town bombers!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Fine, luckily I have not sent out your btown package yet. Poor jimmy
  • Options
    Trident:
    Need to recruit to compete with the mi crew
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Lift603:
    Trident:
    Even as part of the btown crew.. we gonna need alot more people to compete with them. Though Mr. Trident is a big softie... mmmm soft serve ice cream..
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Lift603:
    Trident:
    Even as part of the btown crew.. we gonna need alot more people to compete with them. Though Mr. Trident is a big softie... mmmm soft serve ice cream..
    Damn Justin! You really are looking to get you and your boys beat down.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    JHewey:
    Lift603:
    Trident:
    Damn Justin! You really are looking to get you and your boys beat down.
    I already got beat down... and might as well show the noobs what its like.. but trident wouldnt take it out on my fellow btown members would he?
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Ummm...any guesses?
  • Options
    No!?
  • Options
    Trident:
    Ummm...any guesses?
    Haha.. im not guessing.. mmmm soft serve
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Yeah, no one on their first day takes the time to fill out their profile and bio, learns how to format posts and knocks out about 50 posts in a couple hours. It has alter ego written all over it. Sorry to spoil the fun, but it was a little too obvious. I have a pretty good idea of who it is, but I'll keep that to myself for now. Don't want to spoil all of their fun.
    Ummm.... after I hit the "quote" button, I noticed the archaic HTML code that predates Myspace. If you are familiar with suck things, understanding how to,"copy and paste" an IMG code from Photobucket is rather trivial; accordingly, break lines and links are nominal as well.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Bump
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Think Mike skeered him away? Looks like a 1 hit wonder.
    If they ain't participating, they're missing out.
    Naaah, just was caught up in some other stuff. Forgive me for being totally newbified and clueless, but what are "addys" (addresses? You mean like home addresses? Email addresses? I need a glossary!) Anyway, I've broken my 'one cig a week' rule lately because I feel a need to follow up a cig I didn't like (goobye, Cain Daytona, meh) a few days later with something I did like (Hello, San Lotano Oval). Still got a buncha sampler stuff to go through in my journey, although I still haven't found anything I like quite as much as the Joya Nicaragua Antono. Jeff
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    0patience:
    Naaah, just was caught up in some other stuff. Forgive me for being totally newbified and clueless, but what are "addys" (addresses? You mean like home addresses? Email addresses? I need a glossary!) Anyway, I've broken my 'one cig a week' rule lately because I feel a need to follow up a cig I didn't like (goobye, Cain Daytona, meh) a few days later with something I did like (Hello, San Lotano Oval). Still got a buncha sampler stuff to go through in my journey, although I still haven't found anything I like quite as much as the Joya Nicaragua Antono. Jeff
    sup jeff. welcome to the ccom forums. addy means your physical address. some folks on here are very generous and wants to send new guys free cigars to enjoy. don't give your physical address to Mike though (MVW is his screen name). he only has Cain Daytonas for you
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    raisindot:
    0patience:
    Welcome Jeff. Watch yourself around these clowns, they'll make a sport out of trying to one-up each other at your expense. They can't be content with making balloon animals and piling into ridiculously small cars like normal clowns.
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:
    sup jeff. welcome to the ccom forums. addy means your physical address. some folks on here are very generous and wants to send new guys free cigars to enjoy. don't give your physical address to Mike though (MVW is his screen name). he only has Cain Daytonas for you

welcome to the forums! Its more of a mad house and watch out for snoob too hes a tricky one
  • Options
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:

welcome to the forums! Its more of a mad house and watch out for snoob too hes a tricky one
    what? no no. i can't do anything with me snoob rockets
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:

I would listen to any of these guys. Give your addy out to as many 1000+ posters as possible. Get a cooler and brag about it being empty or not full. Everytime you see someone post a stick they like.... Say "WOW... Ive really been looking to try that. And last but not leaste..... get more home owners insurance. I promise they wont hurt you.
  • Options
    Vision:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:

I would listen to any of these guys. Give your addy out to as many 1000+ posters as possible. Get a cooler and brag about it being empty or not full. Everytime you see someone post a stick they like.... Say "WOW... Ive really been looking to try that. And last but not leaste..... get more home owners insurance. I promise they wont hurt you.
    This advise is horrible find a brother that has over 2000 posts and tell him his taste sucks and he ain't $hit then threaten to "bomb" him
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:

This advise is horrible find a brother that has over 2000 posts and tell him his taste sucks and he ain't $hit then threaten to "bomb" him
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:

You should call out the BOTL gangs too
  • Options
    this is kinda sad. none of the new guys are responding. i'm a nice person too
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The buffalonian:
    jthanatos:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Vision:
    jliu:
    The buffalonian:
    jliu:
    raisindot:
    0patience:

You should call out the BOTL gangs too

AGREED!
    The boys from PA are out of ammo.
    Mich Melissas wont send out of the Bible Belt
    James gang is out robbing humidors.
    Sort of like that. LOL JK JK JK
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Mich Melissas wont send out of the Bible Belt
    Umm...Vision? Really? For starters, you misspelled Militia. I'll assume that was an Autocorrect issue. Second, we have sent 5 bombs, none of which went to the bible belt. I expected better. Also, welcome any new guys that I've missed.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America