NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    welcome from a newb to a newb!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, new to the show, been in the minors for awhile, and just got the call up to the big time. Been lurking around for a bit reading up, and wanted to say hey. New to cigars for about 6 months now and just looking to learn alot. Thanks guys for having me.
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Hello, new to the show, been in the minors for awhile, and just got the call up to the big time. Been lurking around for a bit reading up, and wanted to say hey. New to cigars for about 6 months now and just looking to learn alot. Thanks guys for having me.
    Welcome!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Welcome.....
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome..stay awhile
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    right on dude...what's your address?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Glock1975:

WARNING! This is a trick from a devious corrupter of newbs! DO NOT give this man your address! Now, what did you say your addy was?
    Seriously, welcome to the Human Zoo! Hope you find us to your liking!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    welcome to the madness, from one newb to another
  • Options
    I c how this works, u give me your addy 1st, and i will give u mine. I like sending the first missle out.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    I c how this works, u give me your addy 1st, and i will give u mine. I like sending the first missle out.
    huh, wrong you give up your addy, then somebody could welcome you, LMAO. Sometimes you just get bombed to ****, don't know who would do that!! Pm to you
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Glock1975:
    huh, wrong you give up your addy, then somebody could welcome you, LMAO. Sometimes you just get bombed to ****, don't know who would do that!! Pm to you
    btw the way welcome!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    LOL, thanks guys for the welcome, looks like some decent guys on here.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    LOL, thanks guys for the welcome, looks like some decent guys on here.
    Welcome new guy, from another new guy. Jump in and have fun.
  • Options
    Whats up everyone. New guy here, Pearland Texas... At work waiting to get off in the morning. Ready for a drink and a stogie to relax
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums brother
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Chris.
  • Options
    Welcome Chris!! Pm me your addy so we can get acquainted!
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcomes... Long weekend working nights, when i could be at home in the mancave with a cold beverage and a stogie
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    www.negative.com
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    C.Hern5972:
    Bigshizza:
    www.negative.com
    Thats a pretty good website, but my favorite is www.wewillgetiteventually.org
  • Options
    im a newb to this site not the interwebz....So whats the big deal with givng my addy?? www.nothappening.com
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    welcome noobs. giving out addys is a good thing.
  • Options
    C.Hern5972:
    Bigshizza:
    www.negative.com
    www.yourloss.com
  • Options
    I'd like to say to all newbie's,
    Don't get hung up on trying to taste all the flavors and spices that reviewers say they tase in a cigar. I'v been smoking cigars for 10 years and I still never taste these flavors.
    Just lite it up and enjoy. Unless it taste like ***.
    Then don't waste anymore time with it. Trash it and try another till you figure out what you like.
    Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to all the newer members. Chris and mjl.. It's nice to have you along. The addresses are needed since there are members who are Jehova's Witnesses and would like to come over to your homes for a cigar and too chat. ;)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    C.Hern5972:
    im a newb to this site not the interwebz....So whats the big deal with givng my addy?? www.nothappening.com
    Hi Chris, I will skip the whole being coy thing and clue you in. Many of us take it upon ourselves to welcome the new guys with a little gift of cigars (usually called a bomb). Most of us were bombed when we arrived and a few of us like to continue the tradition and bomb those that come after us. The sharing of cigars is a pretty common thing in the cigar community and we try not to let a few thousand miles keep us from opening our humidors to our new friends. So, there is nothing weird going on, we just need your address so that we can properly welcome you to the forum.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    C.Hern5972:
    Hi Chris, I will skip the whole being coy thing and clue you in. Many of us take it upon ourselves to welcome the new guys with a little gift of cigars (usually called a bomb). Most of us were bombed when we arrived and a few of us like to continue the tradition and bomb those that come after us. The sharing of cigars is a pretty common thing in the cigar community and we try not to let a few thousand miles keep us from opening our humidors to our new friends. So, there is nothing weird going on, we just need your address so that we can properly welcome you to the forum.
    +1 well said brother!!
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Welcome to all the newer members. Chris and mjl.. It's nice to have you along. The addresses are needed since there are members who are Jehova's Witnesses and would like to come over to your homes for a cigar and too chat. ;)
    that was funny