Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Vision:
    Mich Melissas wont send out of the Bible Belt
    Umm...Vision? Really? For starters, you misspelled Militia. I'll assume that was an Autocorrect issue. Second, we have sent 5 bombs, none of which went to the bible belt. I expected better. Also, welcome any new guys that I've missed.

Yea.... auto-spell.... Thats it.......You guys know I kid. Just showing noobs what to do.... I mean not to do.... do... not..... MEH. They will figure it out!
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I know I've missed a bunch of "noobs", so welcome to the Human Zoo!!
  • Options
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Welcome n00bs... if anyone wants to schedule a drinking contest, let me know
  • Options
    RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Posts: 266 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Welcome n00bs... if anyone wants to schedule a drinking contest, let me know
    sign me up
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    hello noobs. welcome noobs. i am a noob. hello ello
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    jliu:
    hello noobs. welcome noobs. i am a noob. hello ello
    yes you are.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome all new noobs!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Russ622Russ622 Posts: 46
    Hello all, I am a relatively new to cigars, about 3 months, but am enjoying them more and more every day. I have been a pipe smoker for a long time and have a well stocked cellar. My favorites as of right now are: My Father LB 1922 Petite Robusto. Oliva V Belicoso. Macanudo 1968. Alec Bradley Black Market Robusto. Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Maduro. Any how, my name is Russ, I just moved to Lakeland, Fl, from NJ where I lived for 40 years. I am newly married with 2 step kids and a 2 year old. I am a glazier by trade, but do most all types of construction. Well that's it for now, hope you all have a good night!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome to the insanity!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums Russ!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums Russ. In your short time smoking cigars you have found some really good favorites! In case you didn't know, Lakeland is the home of the Detroit Tigers Spring Training. So I'm assuming you are a huge Tigers fan.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    From one noob to another, welcome Russ.
  • Options
    Russ622Russ622 Posts: 46
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the forums Russ. In your short time smoking cigars you have found some really good favorites! In case you didn't know, Lakeland is the home of the Detroit Tigers Spring Training. So I'm assuming you are a huge Tigers fan.
    I did know that, unfortunately, coming from NJ I am a Mets fan and Giants fan. Yes my favorites are great, I have a good cigar guru that answers all my questions and steers me in the right direction. Thanks for all the welcomes guys, much appreciated.
  • Options
    hey hey hey russ. welcome dude! at this forum, you will find many nice folks. like me.
  • Options
    jliu:
    hey hey hey russ. welcome dude! at this forum, you will find many nice folks. like me.
    you beloit guys are real nice
  • Options
    RobIsSweet:
    jliu:
    Not as nice as the guys from San Ramon. Upstanding citizens and such.
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    RobIsSweet:
    jliu:
    Not as nice as the guys from San Ramon. Upstanding citizens and such.
    ok that's it. I'm changing it again no bueno!
  • Options
    bumping for the noobs!
  • Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is James from the Lehigh Valley, Pa. Been smoking cigars for a while now but just recently kinda fell into the shitstorm of the slippery slope. Some of my favorite nc brands would be liga privada, tatuaje, fuente, and viaje. Some of my favorite cc brands would be partagas, cohiba, and bolivar. Hope to start to get to know the community and actively participate!
  • Options
    Welcome James. This is a good place. Don't trust the snoob.
  • Options
    NectarCigar:
    Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. My name is James from the Lehigh Valley, Pa. Been smoking cigars for a while now but just recently kinda fell into the shitstorm of the slippery slope. Some of my favorite nc brands would be liga privada, tatuaje, fuente, and viaje. Some of my favorite cc brands would be partagas, cohiba, and bolivar. Hope to start to get to know the community and actively participate!
    Welcome James! I'm Rob, also a noob around these parts. There are tons of helpful people here. Were glad to have you!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forms!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Welcome James! Keep your address safe.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome James and enjoy, you have a pm
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome James
  • Options
    Hi, I'm from Colorado and just found this forum. I have been smoking cigars for just a little while now.
  • Options
    hey man welcome to the forums!!!
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    hello, Im a noob to the forums but I've enjoyed cigars since i was 18(now 37) just buying from b&m here and there. My smoking interests increased a few years ago and i purchased a humidor. I still would only smoke here and there until recently i got the urge to smoke almost 1a day our every other day at least. I found that i like med to full bodied sticks.