Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Welcome guys, this is a great place to learn more about the hobby as well meet some awesome people! Enjoy
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome to the forum, gentleman.
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    So a little about myself. Well lets see I have been smoking cigars for about 5 years now and currently work in a cigar store going on 2 years. A few customers have told me about the forums so Im giving it a shot.

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the madness. sounds like you'll have some good input for the forum.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    definitely welcome be good to hear from an insider
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Ill try to add all i can still alot to learn

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    Welcome to the forums! Very good group of people on here with a plethora of information readily available!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Welcome to the forum, gentleman.
    Hi welcome. Todd is it? Please tell us a little about yourself. Here at ccom forums, you will find many great dbags of the leaf
  • Options
    My name is Ryan

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    My name is Ryan
    You will have to excuse June, did you see his avatar? Welcome Ryan
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome ryan. we at ccom forums truly hope you had a great christmas and a happy new year. reggie - may your days be merry and bright
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    welcome ryan. we at ccom forums truly hope you had a great christmas and a happy new year. reggie - may your days be merry and bright
    Hi Ryan, Jiunn is Kray Kray... Welcome and enjoy!!
  • Options
    jliu:
    thanx june!! ;)
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum Ryan! Assuming you are who I think you are, we met last weekend at Roman's place. Good seeing you here. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then just put me in the cray cray group with Jiunn)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and enjoy!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome to the forum Ryan! Assuming you are who I think you are, we met last weekend at Roman's place. Good seeing you here. (If you have no idea what I'm talking about, then just put me in the cray cray group with Jiunn)
    Yeah I was there thx for the welcoming party from everyone!!!!

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    MVW67:
    j0z3r:
    NEWBIES to the CCOM forum, break the ice here with a small introduction or something to make you feel a bit comfortable posting on the forum. We now have over 900 members, but less that 10% of them post with any kind of regularity.

So don't be shy just cuz you're new, most of us (if not all ) will welcome you with open arms and be happy to have you as part of the community so long as you are decent and respectful.

Disclaimer: I by no means speak for the community at large, but I've got a hunch that quite a few people would agree with me.

Joe
    bump and grind:-)
    Top Mat'l
  • Options
    I'm not too much of a newbie, I just don't get the chance to post that often but would def like to be more involved. Anyway my name is Chris and I live about 20 minutes outside of Philly and I have been smoking cigars for almost 10 years now. I have a pretty good size collection. My favorite cigar is the 5 Vegas but I enjoy lots of other brands and I'm always interested in trying new ones. So, Hi to all and I hope to be on here more as it seems very interesting.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    CigarMan37:
    I'm not too much of a newbie, I just don't get the chance to post that often but would def like to be more involved. Anyway my name is Chris and I live about 20 minutes outside of Philly and I have been smoking cigars for almost 10 years now. I have a pretty good size collection. My favorite cigar is the 5 Vegas but I enjoy lots of other brands and I'm always interested in trying new ones. So, Hi to all and I hope to be on here more as it seems very interesting.
    welcome from another newbie

my suggestion is to not give your address to anyone.......otherwise cigars will start showing up at your doorstep.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm sean stumpe i'm a fairly new member but i have been reading the threads on this site for the last couple months. I have been smoking cigars off and on for the last 5 years I normally cohiba chrystal coronas but i have recently started trying different types of cigars. I am also looking into buying a 100 cigar humi but i have a couple months left to research it. I am currently in afghanistan and have been a proud member of the united states military since 2003 and i'm currently stationed overseas in germany.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Welcome to the party guys.

And Sean, we appreciate what you do. Respect.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    seanstumpe:
    Hi, I'm sean stumpe i'm a fairly new member but i have been reading the threads on this site for the last couple months. I have been smoking cigars off and on for the last 5 years I normally cohiba chrystal coronas but i have recently started trying different types of cigars. I am also looking into buying a 100 cigar humi but i have a couple months left to research it. I am currently in afghanistan and have been a proud member of the united states military since 2003 and i'm currently stationed overseas in germany.
    Welcome to the forums! Don't let RCY find out where you are...he might feel the need to bomb you since he was in Germany too.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome new members. Nice to have you along.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Chris and Sean.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes welcome both of you.jump in with both feet this is a preally good source for info,honest reveiews and some special kind of bromance you wouldnot beleive
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    welcome guys!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Welcome guys. Some amazing people here, get involved!
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Welcome guys. Some amazing people here, get involved!

+1
  • Options
    Random smokes is never a bad thing lol