• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Steve. Great to have you here.
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    steve, welcome
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome! great bunch a guys around here, hang out and enjoy!
  • Options
    Welcome to the fun, Steve.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!! Have fun and learn!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Steve.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome. there isn't a more welcoming community out there.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Steve.. Nice of you to join us. Enjoy you stay.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Steve, you've picked a great forum.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    May the Welcomes Continue... stick around
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, Steve! Welcome.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I can tell already that this forum is a great bunch of people. I'm glad I decided to join. Thx Steve
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome and enjoy
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Greetings all. I am new to this fine forum and wanted to say hello. I've had a humidor for 5 years now and have tried a fair amount of sticks. I like medium strength the best and my humi is filled with 5 Vegas Classics. I like these because they combine great flavor and excellent value. Never had a bad one yet

Before I landed on the Classic I have enjoyed MOW Virtue, Alec Bradley American Classic, numerous Gurkhas like Symphony, Empire V and Beauty, Macanudo, Cohiba, Ashton, Romeo Y Julieta and others. If money were no object I would smoke MOW or AB but since I am not making a lot of cash these days I can get more bang for the buck with 5 Vegas

I have enjoyed some Cubans in the past thanks to some clever shady characters that I know. The best one ( and it was amazing ) was a Montecristo that I had last May.

I've been lurking ( and learning ) here for a few weeks. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Poopy Jones:
    Greetings all. I am new to this fine forum and wanted to say hello. I've had a humidor for 5 years now and have tried a fair amount of sticks. I like medium strength the best and my humi is filled with 5 Vegas Classics. I like these because they combine great flavor and excellent value. Never had a bad one yet Before I landed on the Classic I have enjoyed MOW Virtue, Alec Bradley American Classic, numerous Gurkhas like Symphony, Empire V and Beauty, Macanudo, Cohiba, Ashton, Romeo Y Julieta and others. If money were no object I would smoke MOW or AB but since I am not making a lot of cash these days I can get more bang for the buck with 5 Vegas I have enjoyed some Cubans in the past thanks to some clever shady characters that I know. The best one ( and it was amazing ) was a Montecristo that I had last May. I've been lurking ( and learning ) here for a few weeks. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
    Welcome to the forums and enjoy!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome poopy I think jiunn is gonna be jealous lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, brother. Glad to have ya!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, and be careful about giving anyone your address...
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Welcome, Poopy. Watch your step! There may be a few shady characters around here too. :-)
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Welcome PJ, glad to have you here.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome!!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    NEWBIES to the CCOM forum, break the ice here with a small introduction or something to make you feel a bit comfortable posting on the forum. We now have over 900 members, but less that 10% of them post with any kind of regularity.

So don't be shy just cuz you're new, most of us (if not all ) will welcome you with open arms and be happy to have you as part of the community so long as you are decent and respectful.

Disclaimer: I by no means speak for the community at large, but I've got a hunch that quite a few people would agree with me.

Joe
    Hello everyone, been a lurker for some time now. Thinking its about time to say hello. There is much information here to take in.
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Welcome.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Holy & Poops!! Hang around for awhile..some great info and even better friends to be found!!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome u guys, great members here to learn from. Protect your houses.