Home General Discussion
Options

THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    MAWart:
    I was not told this. My buddy usually forgets details like this. Matt Stewart 5943 Royal Country Dr St. Louis MO 63129
    Yes! Thank you :)
  • Options
    StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Hey Matt welcome aboard! Enjoy.
    There's a ton of great people hear, and loads of info
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Welcome Matt... and I believe upgrading your mailbox might just be in order.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    MAWart:
    I was not told this. My buddy usually forgets details like this. Matt Stewart 5943 Royal Country Dr St. Louis MO 63129
    yeah, good luck with that.....
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    MAWart:
    Matt is with the VA? This could work out....cigars for benefits.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    brianetz1:
    MAWart:
    Matt is with the VA? This could work out....cigars for benefits.
    i have a few friends that work for the VA.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Welcome Matt. I hope your humidor can handle what's coming.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    MAWart:
    Oops! Ok everyone. Game on!
  • Options
    MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    I am. This is the most satisfying job I have had. I am in the education division. I pay veterans and service members that are going to school.
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    How's it going everybody my name is Ward from Sidney OH. I've smoked cigars for about a year and a half now. I had a falling out with them when i first started, but only to find out i was smoking them too fast, after letting them sit out for a few days, just basically all of the don'ts of cigar smoking. I fell in love again after attending the Vegas Big Smoke convention. Talking to real aficionados really opened my eyes to the propper care, ettiquette and now I can't get enough of them. Don't really have a particular favorite I enjoy all the little aspects that makes each cigar different. Looking forward to continue reading in the forum, learning a lot, and participating as much as possible.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Ward, another Ohio boy to the forums. Post your address for the main log book. Good to have ya, u will learn so much more.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Ward, good to have ya. I think I might know you.
  • Options
    2115 Wapakoneta Ave. Sidney OH 45365
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Welcome Ward, another Ohio boy to the forums. Post your address for the main log book. Good to have ya, u will learn so much more.
    You guys are ruthless.
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Glock1975:
    You guys are ruthless.
    lol, thanks brother. Prepare for the madness.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    That just aint right Ray...having that man post his addy up here!!
  • Options
    ehehat:
    Glock1975:
    You guys are ruthless.
    I love it. Good job Ray!!
  • Options
    Ward welcome to the fun. You won't meat a better group of people.
    there's a ton of great info here. You'll learn a lot in a short time!
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Come on Bro, just trying to help the newb out, u know me... Have a good weekend.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Glock1975:
    Come on Bro, just trying to help the newb out, u know me... Have a good weekend.
    They're lucky master Mike is drinking and golfing otherwise......
  • Options
    +1 lmao
  • Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome guys. This forum is pretty dangerous. I think it defies the laws of space and time because it seemed like I had only sat down for a minute to read a bit and when I look up 2 hours are gone!!! haha Great forum!
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    It only gets worse. Welcome to forum Ward.
  • Options
    ka7junka7jun Posts: 2
    Hello All!! My name is Josh. I am in Casper, WY. I recently was interduced to the forum by meeting some great guys in the Detroit area. I have been smoking cigars a little over 2 years now and jumped way in to the deep end. I have met some really great folks and hope to meet many more.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Josh
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Josh.. Glad you found your way here from Wyoming.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome guys!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Welcome Josh, We met at Cigars for Warriors I am the other Luke. It can get crazy up in here.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Welcome Wardc, this is a great place and it sounds like the Ohio boys are one stronger.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome, brothers. Enjoy your time here.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.