THE NEWBIE WELCOMING THREAD

Comments

• Options
    The_Milk_ManThe_Milk_Man Posts: 2
    Hahaha! I am denying everything.

Thanks for the welcome.

kaspera79:
    The Milk Man:
    Hi all. I was just introduced to this forum last night. I used to smoke every now and again but recently have been wanting to learn more. Yesterday I was reintroduced big time by a member here (didn't get his member name). Great guy and a wealth of information. I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
    When I was eight years old, the milk man stole my dog. Yes, I saw him through the kitchen window. He opened the gate and put my dog in the truck.. Of course he denied it when questioned. But, he was taken off the route because he was accused of the same offense before. That being said... Welcome to the forums. I'll be watching you.
  • Options
    AVJimAVJim Posts: 449
    Just joined today and excited to join folks with the same passion for Cigars as I (what took me so long!). I live in Minnesota and enjoy the great outdoors. Along with this love of the outdoors I have a passion for cigars (and ensuring that they are aging well) and single malt scotch.
    "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member"
  • Options
    Bad Daddy RabbitBad Daddy Rabbit Posts: 721
    Welcome to all of you. Enjoy.
  • Options
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Welcome to all of you. Enjoy.
    Thanks "Bad Daddy Rabbit"!!!
  • Options
    T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Welcom AV Jim and Milk Man. I think the big question is which of these troublesome gentlemen helped reignite your interest in cigars? They should be commended for that :-) Enjoy this forum guys, it is an amazing wealth of knowledge where no question is small to ask, not to mention the reviews that people put up will make you want to empty your bank account to try the variety out there.
  • Options
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Welcom AV Jim and Milk Man. I think the big question is which of these troublesome gentlemen helped reignite your interest in cigars? They should be commended for that :-) Enjoy this forum guys, it is an amazing wealth of knowledge where no question is small to ask, not to mention the reviews that people put up will make you want to empty your bank account to try the variety out there.
    Thanks T.J. Armstrong!!! BTW, you can call me Jim.
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Jim and Milk Man
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    welcome guys
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    Warm Welcome from 'ta town
  • Options
    C-LOVE:
    Welcome Jim and Milk Man
    Thanks!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    welcome guys
    and "Thanks" to you....
  • Options
    macs-smokes:
    Warm Welcome from 'ta town
    and "Thanks" to you too!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome new members, Check your inboxs
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    welcome to all the new guys!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Welcome new members, Check your inboxs
    +10000
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new members
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    NEWBIES to the CCOM forum, break the ice here with a small introduction or something to make you feel a bit comfortable posting on the forum. We now have over 900 members, but less that 10% of them post with any kind of regularity.

So don't be shy just cuz you're new, most of us (if not all ) will welcome you with open arms and be happy to have you as part of the community so long as you are decent and respectful.

Disclaimer: I by no means speak for the community at large, but I've got a hunch that quite a few people would agree with me.

Joe
    Bump

Hello and welcome to all the new folks!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for welcoming us/me. I go by Bob online sometimes. I'm from where AL, MS, & TN state lines converge, but NOT known as the tri-state area. I've been smoking for a few years but only had an actual humidor for a couple of years. The closest B&M is about an hour away. I buy about half of my smokes online and half at B&Ms. I buy more than I smoke so I'm really more of a collector. ( EDIT 6/6/13 My smoke count is way up since I joined the forum and found the Sprint Sale. LOL) Always looking for something new to try and also looking for that bargain smoke that I would fall in love with (hasn't really happened yet). My favorite smoke right now is Headly Grange by Crowned Heads.
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    Thanks for welcoming us/me. I go by Bob online sometimes. I'm from where AL, MS, & TN state lines converge, but NOT known as the tri-state area. I've been smoking for a few years but only had an actual humidor for a couple of years. The closest B&M is about an hour away. I buy about half of my smokes online and half at B&Ms. I buy more than I smoke so I'm really more of a collector. Always looking for something new to try and also looking for that bargain smoke that I would fall in love with (hasn't really happened yet). My favorite smoke right now is Headly Grange by Crowned Heads.
    There are some nice B&M's in Tn! I visited one down in knoxville and it was pretty nice... I guess you are pretty far from there though! I like crowned heads stuff too, although I have not tried the Headly grange
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had the Four Kicks and liked it, a lot. Enough to buy a box. Kept two Headly Grange cigars around for about six months before trying one. I like it much better than Four Kicks. It will be my next box. Other favorites along the way were - Nestor Miranda special selection maduro - Nestor Miranda Art Deco - Cuesta Rey Stanford's Cameroon Reserve -
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    From one newbie here to all the others ! Welcome !
    Hint watch out for these guys !
    They're relentless ! LOL
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Welcome home.
  • Options
    I suppose I'll go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Cody and I live in NE TN. I've loved cigars for a long time, but only just got my first humidor in the last couple weeks. I'm starting to build up by collection and get a feel for what I really like. I found this community a couple days ago and thought it looked like something I'd like to be a part of. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Welcome to all the new guys! Great group here.
  • Options
    Like Curt said.... Welcome from one "nooblet" to another!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    Poopy_JonesPoopy_Jones Posts: 455 ✭✭✭
    Welcome. This is a great forum!!