Home Non Cigar Related
Options

BoTL and The GUN...Military thread

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Strength in numbers dude, told ya they dont fight alone LOL. All in all we were outnumbered. We got em back, it was an ongoing thing on that deployment. Funny thing was we still all drank beer together when the boat pulled in.

We're still doing the superbowl game, i'll post more on it later today, i'm working my way through the honey-do list.
  • Options
    Amazing what beer can do, isn't it. one of my favorite things to do is call marines sailors. Never any hard feelings. A little ragging is in order once and a while.
  • Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    EXCUSE ME>>>WTF DID YOU SAY...ha ha lol, that will usually quiet the bar...Marines are not sailors such blasphemy will be not tolerated.
  • Options
    I'm just saying... Sailors, Department of the Navy, it's all good. Marines just aren't the butt of gay jokes. The only people I've ever met who didn't talk smack were SEAL snipers we would get from time to time in Iraq to overwatch missions. They were serious guys. wouldn't even play cards with us. probably just as well, because I have a tendency to overstep my bounds when I'm running my mouth.
  • Options
    bangalohr:
    Marines just aren't the butt of gay jokes.

Well uh, actuallyyyyyy......
  • Options
    watch it chief lol
  • Options
    You're not suggesting that they're the butt IN gay jokes, are you?
  • Options
    BWAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Dude i almost spilled my coffee on the compter!
  • Options
    thats just so wrong
  • Options
    I'm just trying to get it all clear. I'm not suggesting anything about the brave men of the Marine Corps. I've never been on a 6 month float so I'm no one to judge.
  • Options
    no hard feelings...this is all in fun and 'sibling rivalry'
  • Options
    smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    Wow do I ever feel outranked. Im an E-3 in the Air Force
  • Options
    No, I got out as an E-3 in the Marines. Wait...Air Force. Yeah, I do out rank you. Drop give me 20. HA lol
  • Options
    ouch...lol
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Dang what is this board coming to? First squids and jarheads and now a zoomie. Well welcome to the board anyway, even if you are in the Air Farce. LOL

j/k nice to have you here.
  • Options
    dang Sarge...that was harsh
  • Options
    Thanks....I think
  • Options
    Good to see more military guys on the boards, Welcome brink!

BTW, if anyone is wondering i'm going to the ship tomorrow and wont be back until the 22nd, I'm not 100% sure if i'll have internet this go around.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    if not we'll be here when ya get back-be safe-
  • Options
    I'm still underway for a few days but the internet is working now, so here's one i heard while smoking a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet tonight(good smoke btw).

A Marine walks into a bar in uniform proceeds to drinking. After a while he gets up to take a piss. He wanders up to the urinal and does his thing. All the while a kid next to him is staring up at him, and staring, and staring. After a few moments the kid asks, "Hey mister, are you a real marine?" To which the marine responds "Yeah, Yeah im a real marine". The kid says "wow, that really cool!!". The marine goes "Hey kid you wanna wear my hat!" and sets his cover on the kids head, finishes his business and leaves. A Chief walks in, goes to a urinal and does his business. All the while the kid is staring up at him. The chief looks down, makes a face and continues, Looks down again and finally says "What Kid!! You wanna Hold it?" The kid replies "Oh no mister i'm not a real marine, i'm just wearing his hat!"

Love you guys :)
  • Options
    (chirp, chirp)

....I thought it was funny. I'm back off the ship BTW :)
  • Options
    welcome back to the dry side
  • Options
    Thanks bro, that det sucked!!! Way undermanned and i was the only chief for the squadron on the ship, had a few 20 hour days. How yall been?
  • Options
    just got back from afghan. e-5 army lovin the good life. how is everyone doin
  • Options
    welcome spirit, good to have another soldier here amongst all the jarheads and squids. lol, I love you guys

Oh, and Jet, that was a great joke about the kid in the bathroom, it made me laugh pretty hard
  • Options
    this is a forward question im moing to stewart later this year any smokers there
  • Options
    Welcome Aboard Spirit!! Where exactly is stewart? If it's in GA you're in luck...
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    welcome spirit
  • Options
    Hey Spirit hows it goin??
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Welcome Aboard Spirit!! Where exactly is stewart? If it's in GA you're in luck...
    Ft Stewart is in fact in GA. Less than an hour from Savannah