Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know its only the first drive, But Painter looks pretty good, Does anyone have him on their team?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pm kid
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    wow... peirre garcon sucks
  • Options
    robbyras:
    +1 lmao yep>>>EDIT UHHH Well I guess he heard us,, Damn hes fast
  • Options
    I hate to see any player get injured. i still think the worst i've see was Joe Theismann
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    ha... yeah he went from 3 drops to 2 for long TD's... who got hurt? we're recording too many shows right now so I can't see the game...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    ha... yeah he went from 3 drops to 2 for long TD's... who got hurt? we're recording too many shows right now so I can't see the game...
    Defensive Tackle Eric Foster.. Bad ankle/leg break.. From the looks of it he's out for season, hopefully not career ending.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    robbyras:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    Yeah I am the dingle berry for not playing Garcon...oh wait a minute he hasn't done anything the first three weeks why would I play him on Monday night with a rookie (esentially) QB. Duh!
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Yeah I am the dingle berry for not playing Garcon...oh wait a minute he hasn't done anything the first three weeks why would I play him on Monday night with a rookie (esentially) QB. Duh!

Ah yes....'tis a new week indeed. time to start all over again...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Gaberox, maybe next time my friend....

• Options
    the commish eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeked out a W... in a few months you can all say "yeah, he started 0-3... that first win really set him off"
  • Options
    ok... i figured out the schedule issues... looks like Maduro Conference never plays Sumatra and Connecticut never plays Cemarron... I'll fix it up this week...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    robbyras:
    ok... i figured out the schedule issues... looks like Maduro Conference never plays Sumatra and Connecticut never plays Cemarron... I'll fix it up this week...
    Good deal. I need to show off my "as$-kicking" capability to the rest of the league. :P
  • Options
    surfingzeeko you have a PM
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    t_evan50:
    robbyras:
    Good deal. I need to show off my "as$-kicking" capability to the rest of the league. :P
    Hm. Hey Rob. You gotta fix it now. I'm just sayin.
  • Options
    I went in and fixed it up for this week... I;ll do next week soon and the rest of the year should be set... the goal is to not play teams twice... if you're playing someone you already faced, let me know
  • Options
    so yeah... the Nutt Sackers are gonna get their collective @sses handed to them this week... but at least I suck enough to pick up Troain... good thing he's on bye with the rest of my effing team...
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    yea I retract my last ass-kickin statement. Half my team is on a bye and my killer Jets D is up against Tom Brady. :(
  • Options
    robbyras:
    so yeah... the Nutt Sackers are gonna get their collective @sses handed to them this week... but at least I suck enough to pick up Troain... good thing he's on bye with the rest of my effing team...
    looks like quite a few of us are suffering from the bitter bye blues...No worries my team shall rise from the ashes as does the phoenix and dominate the gridiron showing no quarter, leaving all those who trespass trodden down>>>
  • Options
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    looks like quite a few of us are suffering from the bitter bye blues...No worries my team shall rise from the ashes as does the phoenix and dominate the gridiron showing no quarter, leaving all those who trespass trodden down>>>

Oh christ it's getting deeper and deeper!
  • Options
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    robbyras:

Oh christ it's getting deeper and deeper!
    lol
  • Options
    I think I may actually have to sit the Pack D this week in favor of the Giants D against Seattle.
  • Options
    PM back to you Rob, everything should be good.
  • Options
    Looking ahead to week 7...the bye week is gonna kill me. Whoever I have that week is in for an easy win.
  • Options
    Hey Young and Dangerous , ,Gonna need to change yer diaper after this one!!!! (EDIT) Sorry Young and Dangerous thought I was playin D Rob ..lol. Good Luck man !!!Glad Im not playing ol poopy pants. My players were like ,,,do we really have to tackle them????eewwwwww
  • Options
    looks like I have to start Doug Baldwin and potentially Jackie Battle... yeah, I don't know who the F they are either... Commish is EEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF'd this week
  • Options
    The only Baldwin I know is a seattle seahaws receiver,, Not Bad!! Jackie battle sounds familiar, but no idea
  • Options
    The Kid:
    The only Baldwin I know is a seattle seahaws receiver,, Not Bad!! Jackie battle sounds familiar, but no idea
    He's no Jackie Brown... that's for sure...
  • Options
    Victor Cruz,,8 rec 161 yards 1 TD,,Made an awesome catch that Im sure will be on the highlights. Another eason for me to hate the NY Giants. At least Seattle won!!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Oh, Oh. Vulture's fix in to take me down. I need a pro bowl performance from Jason Hanson tomorrow night. Ouch