Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    Oops, maybe I am Skweeker - is it you I got this weekend? Am I getting my Mike's mixed up? LOL

Soooo....is that 5-er bet still on the table? I'm game
    Putting up 90+points and still getting DESTROYED is tough to swallow, but c'est la vie. Skweekz, shoot me your addy and I will pay up with a CotM-style fiver - two everyday sticks, two recommended sticks and one pimp daddy. :-) Nice game brother.

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    GO INDY!!!

The Steelers really tried their hardest to hand that one to them! This week has been full of "what the hell is going on here" games...Brady cost me a lot of money today
    Skweekz you've been tearing up the league with triple digit numbers.. Congrats on your 3 & 0. Im right behind ya with a 3 & 0 record too but havent been puttin up the numbers like your team has. Gonna have to check the schedule to see if and when we match up. (edit) well just checked and we wont match up during regular season. Shwweeew. Glad Im not in the maduro conference...
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Commish is sad
  • Options
    lol.. Dont be sad!!!!what your doing your doing very well. Actually I was pulling for this sunday
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    skweekz:
    The Sniper:
    Oops, maybe I am Skweeker - is it you I got this weekend? Am I getting my Mike's mixed up? LOL

Soooo....is that 5-er bet still on the table? I'm game
    Putting up 90+points and still getting DESTROYED is tough to swallow, but c'est la vie. Skweekz, shoot me your addy and I will pay up with a CotM-style fiver - two everyday sticks, two recommended sticks and one pimp daddy. :-) Nice game brother.

My wife says I need a life other than cigars and fantasy football haha. I can't believe I'm actually rooting for Tom Brady (hate the Pats) but he's a beast this year. I'm impressed with Fred Jackson too. I figured he'd be okay this year but he's tearing it up.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    GO INDY!!!

The Steelers really tried their hardest to hand that one to them! This week has been full of "what the hell is going on here" games...Brady cost me a lot of money today
    Skweekz you've been tearing up the league with triple digit numbers.. Congrats on your 3 & 0. Im right behind ya with a 3 & 0 record too but havent been puttin up the numbers like your team has. Gonna have to check the schedule to see if and when we match up. (edit) well just checked and we wont match up during regular season. Shwweeew. Glad Im not in the maduro conference...

I'm pretty happy with how we're doing. But it's a long season...long way to go fellas. anything can happen yet..
  • Options
    Looks like a frenzy of activity today on the BORK League waiver wire!! Should be a fun week..
  • Options
    so there are some scheduling issues... we noticed this before the season but I never got around to fixing it... looks like we are playing the same team we played in week 1... so I am going to mix it up and try to get it so we only play another team once... stand by
  • Options
    ok... so this week the folks in the Connie division are playing the Maduro division... and the Sumatra folks are playing the cameroon boys...

it looks like the original schedule was set so we just play folks in our own division... that was probably my fault, but i'll fix the rest of the season... I will do it soon too... I am not taking record into account here... this week was easy to figure out but the future weeks may get a little dicey
  • Options
    robbyras:
    ok... so this week the folks in the Connie division are playing the Maduro division... and the Sumatra folks are playing the cameroon boys...

it looks like the original schedule was set so we just play folks in our own division... that was probably my fault, but i'll fix the rest of the season... I will do it soon too... I am not taking record into account here... this week was easy to figure out but the future weeks may get a little dicey
    Oh I see how it is...hmmhmm sure..Your too humble skweekz, step aside this is how one does it......Look Robby you can rearange the schedule all you want, but, Im still gonna stomp all over everyone who dares to challenge me on the field. Theres no solution to this conundrum except to keep chalking up your losses week after week. as I remember there is a prize for the one with the most losses looks like theres more competition in that category...cont- As skweekz mentioned theres a frenzy going on in the waiver trades. do you actually think that will help?..I laugh at your feeble attempts. There is only one who has proven himself a worthy opponent and I will glady meet him on the field and the game will be played hard. It will be fought and won in the trenches, and again I will come away Victorious as I am Invincible... Yes I just finished smoking another DB chem warfare stick, man what did he put in these things...I LIKE IT
    One final thought.. RCY better bring your "A" game and alot of ice to keep the swelling down!!
    Emoticon
  • Options
    Huh ,,What? Nothing? Nobodies has anything to say.. This week I am playing the Cohiba Red Dots,,,Please.... This team is favored by 28 points. Now you will all see how Magnificently awe inspiring my team is. I will overcome the 28 points and leave the Cohiba Red Dots on the field, battered, broken and defeated! They'll have red dots on em all right, black and blue ones too.
  • Options
    So Kid, would you be up for a little 5 stick wager? Your Raptors vs. my Taints, total points.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    So Kid, would you be up for a little 5 stick wager? Your Raptors vs. my Taints, total points.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9peZ5WOtL0&NR=1
  • Options
    Alright you lilly livered scallywags, ITS ON
  • Options
    Of all weeks for the Steelers to NOT shut down a tight end and I sit him.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Gotta take a different approach. My team sucks.
  • Options
    And yet another reason I hate Aaron Rodgers.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Well Skweekz pretty hard to overcome a guy who puts up 45 points..
    I Put up some decent numbers today, Will see if it was enough I'm all played out cept for my Ace kicker Adam Vinatieri playin Mon Night. This late game will be the tell tale, should be a good one,
    lots of close games today..cept for the cleavland game, Man they need some stickum, Lester Hayes style.....
  • Options
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    Well Skweekz pretty hard to overcome a guy who puts up 45 points..
    I Put up some decent numbers today, Will see if it was enough I'm all played out cept for my Ace kicker Adam Vinatieri playin Mon Night. This late game will be the tell tale, should be a good one,
    lots of close games today..cept for the cleavland game, Man they need some stickum, Lester Hayes style.....

Rodgers was definitely a Taint killer today!
  • Options
    And Then There Was ONE
  • Options
    The Kid:
    And Then There Was ONE

Still 14 weeks left fella....And with bye weeks coming up, it's gonna get interesting
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I agree. I think the point totals wont be as high as we are seeing for the next 6 weeks or so with so many teams in the league. So lets play who has the best backups.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    And Then There Was ONE

Still 14 weeks left fella....And with bye weeks coming up, it's gonna get interesting
    You guyz,, Dont be sore skweeks I know you absolutely got thrashed yesterday but itll be alright. Theres always golf....
    Photobucket

Cmon guys If I dont revel in my undefeatedness now when can I. Theres absolutely no smack talk in this league whatsoever.. Man !!,, Yes I know its a long road and I may get slaughtered during some of the buy weeks.. Lets not take this all too seriously now..RCY Your next..lol
  • Options
    The Commish is still sad
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I've won 2 weeks in a row. Cant freakin believe it. I can feel a run coming on. If I can just get the Browns to remember Peyton Hillis has more talant than all their WR put together. 61 Pass attempts??? COME ON!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    skweekz:
    The Kid:
    And Then There Was ONE

You guyz,, Dont be sore skweeks I know you absolutely got thrashed yesterday but itll be alright. Theres always golf....

Cmon guys If I dont revel in my undefeatedness now when can I. Theres absolutely no smack talk in this league whatsoever.. Man !!,, Yes I know its a long road and I may get slaughtered during some of the buy weeks.. Lets not take this all too seriously now..RCY Your next..lol

Oh I'm not scared Kid! Tom Brady OWNS! He's on pace for 7000 passing yards this year....that's 700 points for this guy
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Just need Blount to get me 6 pts.
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    Just need Blount to get me 6 pts.
    Even though the Ind defense has improved Im thinking 6 points should be pretty doable as long as he doesnt cough it up. I dont know bout the rest of the guys but I usually try to have some players in during all the different gametimes, seems to add to the enjoyment.
  • Options
    well... i need everyone one here, except Vulchor of course, to send Reggie Wayne the dropsies... up by 10 and he has wayne going, i'm done... daddy needs a W for SOOOOOOOOOO
  • Options
    robbyras:
    well... i need everyone one here, except Vulchor of course, to send Reggie Wayne the dropsies... up by 10 and he has wayne going, i'm done... daddy needs a W for SOOOOOOOOOO
    With Painter as QB you definatelyhave a fightin chance..