Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Rob, how are we deciding the draft order or is it randomly selected by the computer when we sign in?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    it is randomized by espn... so at about 5:45pm Pacific a link to the live draft will show up on the league gome page... when you click on that it brings up a new window with the draft interface... the order will be listed across the top and there is also a chat window so we can instant message each other... it's a pretty cool set up... but yeah, no one knows the draft order until it shows up in the window...
  • Options
    cool thats what I thought. played with espn before but the draft order was always selected prior to drafting so I didin't know how they did it. By the way the giants absolutely are going thru it right now. It is tough to watch!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    Ken, PM.
    And replied, thanks.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    By the way the giants absolutely are going thru it right now. It is tough to watch!
    no ****... for the first time in like 3 seasons I feel like I am actually earning my money every day... ugh... now I just go in an hope the games are fast... like today...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Remember..There can be only One!!!
    >>>Motivational
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    I did a 14 man league on yahoo started at 330 set went till about 530 ish i think. 17rds

Deff looking forward to this. Glad i got my lap top can sit out side and smoke a great cigar during the draft
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    I'll definitely be able to get the first few rounds in. But if starts getting too long and drawn out, I'll have to bolt and let the autodraft work it's magic to finish it off. Stupid work!
  • Options
    RaschNuts:
    Deff looking forward to this. Glad i got my lap top can sit out side and smoke a great cigar during the draft
    I like it ... may have to do the same
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    robbyras:
    RaschNuts:
    I like it ... may have to do the same
    Ya i just don't know what i will smoke decisions decisions
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    RaschNuts:
    I did a 14 man league on yahoo started at 330 set went till about 530 ish i think. 17rds

That was my plan as well, a Padilla habano or 601 Blue. Now its all windy as heck out of no where. I really hope the wind dies down again.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Already cut my San Lotano Habano! I hope all members have wisdom in their picks and bad luck all season!!!!!
  • Options
    ohhh, that was Fugly!!!
  • Options
    not feelin to good... but hey, i have a lot of rams!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    I gots lots of TE,,,Yaayyhhh
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Anyone need a kicker, lol.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Brutal!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The Kid:
    robbyras:
    I gots lots of TE,,,Yaayyhhh
    Oh, dont worry Kid - as soon as Jermichael Finley goes down, I'll come a calling... :-)

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    RCY Cigars:
    Anyone need a kicker, lol.
    I just might Rick...

• Options
    I don't feel too bad about it. But then again, I don't really get that warm fuzzy feeling inside either. This should be interesting...
  • Options
    Fate is cruel!! I'm a huge Eagles fan and autodraft picked me Eli Manning, Mario Manningham, and Hackeem Nicks. LeSean McCoy too, though, so can't complain.

• Options
    Ken Light:
    Fate is cruel!! I'm a huge Eagles fan and autodraft picked me Eli Manning, Mario Manningham, and Hackeem Nicks. LeSean McCoy too, though, so can't complain.

I absolutely refused to pick any NYG players it would ruin my mojo, I got the QB,kicker and TE I wanted so cant complain!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got no one I wanted. Got to the draft to late, was at a dinner party. First pick Roddy White and second pick, Michael turner. Guess, I'm going with Atlanta this year, really.....
  • Options
    Ken Light:

I could take one of those WR's off your hands... you know, just so you don't completely hate your team...
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Got no one I wanted. Got to the draft to late, was at a dinner party. First pick Roddy White and second pick, Michael turner. Guess, I'm going with Atlanta this year, really.....
    who's your QB?
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Ken Light:

I could take one of those WR's off your hands... you know, just so you don't completely hate your team...
    I might be up for a trade, actually. It seems silly to play two WR's from the same team. Also bye week will be trouble. Make me an offer.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY, this is my main complaint about autodraft. The autodraft bases the pick on need not anything else. For instance if you have two RB and no WR, even though there is a flex position and the value for RB is way more than WR, they will pick the WR becuase you have none, secondly the autopick has no regard for bye week.
  • Options
    Bombay:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY, this is my main complaint about autodraft. The autodraft bases the pick on need not anything else. For instance if you have two RB and no WR, even though there is a flex position and the value for RB is way more than WR, they will pick the WR becuase you have none, secondly the autopick has no regard for bye week.
    Yea bout 3/4 through I remembered the bye's its gonna be interesting
  • Options
    I read somewhere that you shouldn't consider bye week while drafting and just pick talent, almost regardless of position. The logic was that bye week is something that's not going to happen for weeks, and in a league as unpredictable as the NFL, trying to look that far out is a waste of time.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    I read somewhere that you shouldn't consider bye week while drafting and just pick talent, almost regardless of position. The logic was that bye week is something that's not going to happen for weeks, and in a league as unpredictable as the NFL, trying to look that far out is a waste of time.

+1. Also with the autodraft, it had a thing you could go in and set up what position you wanted picked and when you wanted it....or best available is the default. You could also put a limit on how many of each position it'd draft for you. I went in and set it up just in case something would've happened that I couldn't draft.