Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2011 BORK Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Any thoughts on having the draft next week? I was thinking Wed or Thursday... It should take about 2 hours with 14 teams and 16 rounds... let me know your thoughts...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Either day works for me commish. PM sent for Paypal Info.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I vote for Wednesday. Seeing as we are all over the place is there going to be a preferred choice of time?
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I vote for Thurs (I'm off work that day...). Rob, sending payment today.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    those 2 dates are just options... we can really go with any day...

Copy that lilwing
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    PM to you robby.

Wednesday is actually the only day that is no good for me unless we do it in the early afternoon.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Cant do Thursday----going to the Pats vs Bucs game. Wednesday would be ok-------a week later might be even better.....even 2 weeks, just to make sure no guys get some season ending injury that we couldve waited to draft on.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Cant do Thursday----going to the Pats vs Bucs game. Wednesday would be ok-------a week later might be even better.....even 2 weeks, just to make sure no guys get some season ending injury that we couldve waited to draft on.

+1...good call
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I dont really have a problem with any dates...yet. I've got a kid due sometime in the next 2 weeks so that could screw me. If she goes into labor during the draft I'm gunna film me doing the draft in the delivery room and sell it to espn for big $. LoL
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    I dont really have a problem with any dates...yet. I've got a kid due sometime in the next 2 weeks so that could screw me. If she goes into labor during the draft I'm gunna film me doing the draft in the delivery room and sell it to espn for big $. LoL
    Damn that would make so much money it is ridiculous. Don't know how your wife will feel about it, but hey its worth a shot. I am also open to pushing the draft back a week or two to monitor injuries and holdouts (C. Johnson)
  • Options
    Thoughts on Wednesday Aug 31 after 6pm Pacific or Thursday Sept 1 any time... sorry for my lack of options, but the Giants are in town a LOT this month so I only have select evenings off...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    How did we go from next week to the 31st? LOL You pick the date and time commish, and I will be there.

• Options
    August 31st works, Sept. 1 doesn't (wife's b-day).
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    I'd prefer 9/1, but I'll just autodraft if need be, I have no problem with that.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ok... so far it's looking like Wed 8/31... i'll wait to hear back from more guys before setting a date
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    That works for me. If me wife doesnt have that kid by then its gunna really be misirable at my house.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    8/31 @9pm et is good for me
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Sorry Im deworming my dog that evening, and taking a padsander to my bunions.. wont be able to make it.just kidding. I'll be there, Tevan hope everything goes well with preganancy brother,, congratulations.. Hey robbyras ill be putting an envelope in the mail tomorrow,. k? looking forward to kickin all of your AZZZZZZ's.... Thats right thats right, huh what?
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Vulchor:
    Sorry Im deworming my dog that evening, and taking a padsander to my bunions.. wont be able to make it.just kidding. I'll be there, Tevan hope everything goes well with preganancy brother,, congratulations.. Hey robbyras ill be putting an envelope in the mail tomorrow,. k? looking forward to kickin all of your AZZZZZZ's.... Thats right thats right, huh what?
    works for me... i like that we are zeroing in on a date...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My wife is trained. No children left at home. I have computers at home, work, and an iPad on the road. I'm easy. Say when. I'm there.
  • Options
    RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    i should be good too, should have a new laptop by then if i cant be home.
  • Options
    Paid via PayPal. Any more thoughts on the draft?
  • Options
    Got your payment! thanks! So we I have either received payment or been advised that payment is being sent from all but 4 managers, so that's good.

as far as the draft, it's looking like 8/31 at 6pm Pacific... (sorry Ken, but this seems to work for most folks)... So I am going to set the draft for that date on ESPN...If there is an outcry for a change, we will accommodate the best we can...
  • Options
    RippRipp Posts: 125
    PM Sent! I can make any date work for me so the 31st will be fine.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Got your payment! thanks! So we I have either received payment or been advised that payment is being sent from all but 4 managers, so that's good.

as far as the draft, it's looking like 8/31 at 6pm Pacific... (sorry Ken, but this seems to work for most folks)... So I am going to set the draft for that date on ESPN...If there is an outcry for a change, we will accommodate the best we can...
    Hey, meant to put it in the mail yesterday, didnt happen, It went out this morning instaed..TTYL
  • Options
    Yeah hopefully I'll be out of class by then, but if not I'll just autodraft no biggie.
  • Options
    thanks for following up guys...
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Crap rob forgot I even signed up for this... not sure if I'll have time, if you have someone to take my spot give it to em if not pm me you address for pp.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    wwestern:
    Crap rob forgot I even signed up for this... not sure if I'll have time, if you have someone to take my spot give it to em if not pm me you address for pp.

Id love to take your spot. Im a fantasy freak with no league as of yet. 8-31 is great for me and I can pay pal whenever.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    wwestern:
    Id love to take your spot. Im a fantasy freak with no league as of yet. 8-31 is great for me and I can pay pal whenever.
    Done... good timing gabe... PM me your email and I'll get you in the league..

no WW in the league? damn! no worries man... looks like we've got your place filled up!