BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Hittin the sauce ;o),, Enjoying this cigar & wine,,
    photo 20150106_125347.jpg
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jim is that your "puppy"?? man she got big quick!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    DPG original maduro and Balvenie doublewood image
    What a great pairing. As soon as it gets warm enough to smoke i'm going to copy cat that. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    First cigar in several weeks
    imagephoto 9321DC3D-AEC0-48B3-9315-E32EA630CEF9_zpsmbxghjef.jpg
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Gray4lines:
    DPG original maduro and Balvenie doublewood
    What a great pairing. As soon as it gets warm enough to smoke i'm going to copy cat that. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.
    It was very nice!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    D_FreshD_Fresh Posts: 610 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Gray I'm truly starting to wonder about the fidelity of my father and mother, because the more time goes on the more I wonder if we weren't siblings separated at birth. Awesome choices there man and while I haven't tried that particular Ardbeg, I am a fan of that distillery and their products in general, huge flavor and smokiness but so damn good.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Gray4lines:
    Gray I'm truly starting to wonder about the fidelity of my father and mother, because the more time goes on the more I wonder if we weren't siblings separated at birth. Awesome choices there man and while I haven't tried that particular Ardbeg, I am a fan of that distillery and their products in general, huge flavor and smokiness but so damn good.
    Lol!! Come down to KY and we'll grab drinks and a smoke. I am still trying to figure out the Ardbeg. I really just grabbed it on a whim and didn't know it's the king of peaty, smokiness. I don't really get it neat yet, however, over ice it smoothes out a lot. Even if that's a no no for single malt scotch, I guess I have to work up to this one neat. I also tried a splash of it in some Maker's... been reading about blending and saw stuff about a "campfire" bourbon. Actually very good. The Ardbeg adds a smokey touch to the pretty light and sweet Maker's. And I had to fire up one of these Oliva V No. 4's right off the truck.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eastern Standard by Caldwell! Picked up at a b&m in Fall River Mass yesterday. Awsome smoke! And I learned how to use Photobucket from my phone! I think!image
  • Options
    Awesome, really need to try out that Caldwell stuff sometime soon I keep seeing more and more of it here.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized that I just smoked a Cinco Vegas Gold Pointy one so far down I almost burned my fingers while being very busy. And I tossed it before I took a photo. Finally get a chance to use stubbles stub and I blew it.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    601 Blue. I have fallen in love with these. Almost started a "what are you smoking now" thread but figured I would leave that up to JD. Lol
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    photo DCA5D372-84FE-44C8-855E-5CF5555902B8.jpg
  • Options
    Awesome, those rock Vinny enjoy! Did you get the spare primer part for the leaf blower?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Awesome, those rock Vinny enjoy! Did you get the spare primer part for the leaf blower?
    this stick kicks ass!!! Check valve on order, 8 bucks :)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    90+ Irishman:
    this stick kicks ass!!! Check valve on order, 8 bucks :)
    Yeah the San Andres wrapper on those is sublime, really dig what Matts doing these days. Glad you got the check valve coming, lemme know how it goes.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashton Aged Maduro, Love these
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Nice choice Morgan hope it's treating you well :)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Irish, don't mean to derail this thread, but what are you smoking to celebrate 6,000 ? congratulations.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Sweet pic and great smoke Jeff! How's Momma and the little one doing?
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Brett everyone is doing great, Isaac goes in tomorrow to get shots so we are not looking forward to that!
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Brett everyone is doing great, Isaac goes in tomorrow to get shots so we are not looking forward to that!
    Truly glad to hear everyone is doing well but sorry to hear Isaac has to get shots, that's a rough night but best of luck! If Isaac can have some yet, a small amount of Tylenol after the shot will help make him more comfortable and sleep better. That's what our pediatrician said and worked great for Cael. Best of luck!
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    image trying to make it a better day lost my Cutter and Lighter my son got me for Christmas. Went trout fishing and left them at the lake what a dumb ass I am
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Hey Irish, don't mean to derail this thread, but what are you smoking to celebrate 6,000 ? congratulations.
    Hey thanks Tony! Not sure, I can't smoke for a week or two anyways to be honest. I ain't smoking outside its too darned cold, and until I'm paid next Friday I can't afford to go to the lounge haha. But when I do I will likely meet up with Brett and light something up. Probably will be either Padron 50th, Goldie Laguito No. 2, Opus X of some sort or maybe a Partagas 150. Thanks for the congrats, I'm not doing a pass or anything but I am going to be sending a few people a couple small packages. Was planning to do that anyways so perfect opportunity to hit em :) Now to budget so I can buy all the stuff I want to hit those poor SOB's with :P
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    kaspera79:
    Hey thanks Tony! Not sure, I can't smoke for a week or two anyways to be honest. I ain't smoking outside its too darned cold, and until I'm paid next Friday I can't afford to go to the lounge haha. But when I do I will likely meet up with Brett and light something up. Probably will be either Padron 50th, Goldie Laguito No. 2, Opus X of some sort or maybe a Partagas 150. Thanks for the congrats, I'm not doing a pass or anything but I am going to be sending a few people a couple small packages. Was planning to do that anyways so perfect opportunity to hit em :) Now to budget so I can buy all the stuff I want to hit those poor SOB's with :P
    Well it sounds like you're choosing cigars from the top shelf, each one would be a great choice. Stay warm and dry, I'm right there with you.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a few to send in pif to Jim , and another worthy recipient, but did keep a couple for myself! Great smoke!image