Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    This isa really good cigar......oh and Ryan is REALLY young looking, are you even 18?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    This isa really good cigar......oh and Ryan is REALLY young looking, are you even 18?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Noce stick Brian and good choice! No as for Ryan, remember his name is YOUNGryan ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Sosa Family fresh rolled corona I picked up from downtown Disney. Unbelievably good. Going back to pick up more. Decent price too.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still $4.00 bucks a stick? I stay out of their humidor though! Pricing is bordering on gouging! Enjoy! I'll be down that way soon! Can't wait! Have you been to Corona Cigar on Sand Lake Rd? Nice selection, but I only buy a few. I travel with my humidor, so I don't have to pay the sometimes exhorbitant prices! Avo Lounge Special is worth it though.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDR Cigars Short Run Habano Special Selection
  • Options
    Loving the smoothness and taste of this stick. image
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Yard work but no yard gar
    imagephoto 26B2ADDB-140B-451A-A791-49F9641739CC_zpsjwmjlkdp.jpg
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does afternoon end and night start?

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Thanks RoRo, brilliant! And thank you Stubble for such a cool nubber too!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Sosa fresh rolled photo 39AE88AE-3904-44F5-B5DD-D786BCB5543C_zpsup47uzxq.jpg

• Options
    Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    image I got a mazo of these last week. So far it's a pretty tasty stogie. Seems like one of those maddy's that give 'em a reputation for strength. Glad I picked up a tenner. It's going to be hard to put any real age on these puppies.
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Still $4.00 bucks a stick? I stay out of their humidor though! Pricing is bordering on gouging! Enjoy! I'll be down that way soon! Can't wait! Have you been to Corona Cigar on Sand Lake Rd? Nice selection, but I only buy a few. I travel with my humidor, so I don't have to pay the sometimes exhorbitant prices! Avo Lounge Special is worth it though.
    Yes still $4 a stick. I went in and came out with an Anejo. Didn't think the price was too bad. Bout the same as on here without a deal to be had. Didn't really look at anything else. I have not been to the one you mentioned.

• Options
    Beautiful smoking stick. I likeyimage
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto 9CE6228D-C86C-49C7-9482-AB891DEB1A74_zpsasbbyy76.jpg
  • Options
    SM0K3YSM0K3Y Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha count 2015...2 good 1 meh (beauties vs warpig) photo 20150124_133635_zpsnev74j1h.jpg
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's not much but I really haven't had a workshop since my divorce. I forgot how much I live wood working. Today was one if the first days I've spent doing something other than cleaning. I'm building a little table for my daughters American Girl doll and smoking this:

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    I know it's not much but I really haven't had a workshop since my divorce. I forgot how much I live wood working. Today was one if the first days I've spent doing something other than cleaning. I'm building a little table for my daughters American Girl doll and smoking this:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a tobacco genius to me
  • Options
    Bad_MonkeyBad_Monkey Posts: 110
    Bad Monkey:
    image I got a mazo of these last week. So far it's a pretty tasty stogie. Seems like one of those maddy's that give 'em a reputation for strength. Glad I picked up a tenner. It's going to be hard to put any real age on these puppies.
    If y'all get a chance to pick up some of these I would recommend going for it. Great after-meal smoke! Went well with the Glenn Fiddich out on the back porch.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a tobacco genius to me
    Thanks! There is something very relaxing about building things (as opposed to fixing things which just irritate me). Already got a big list of things my sweet wants me to make and a few things I want to make -- like a bigger humidor!
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a marketing genius to me
    Fixed it ;o)
  • Options
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Very cool Eric and glad you were able to reclaim some of that for yourself, it's good for the mind and soul honestly. And nice choice, those Four Kicks are great and what cemented Jon Huber as a marketing genius to me
    Fixed it ;o)
    LOL
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    The Kid:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Fixed it ;o)
    LOL
    ;o) smoking a Xikar HC
  • Options
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    Echambers:

Thanks! There is something very relaxing about building things (as opposed to fixing things which just irritate me). Already got a big list of things my sweet wants me to make and a few things I want to make -- like a bigger humidor!
    Can absolutely understand that man, building a humidor is on my list as well for something I want to do. Would be a lot of fun I think.
  • Options
  • Options
    Great choice Morgan and nice setup, glad you are getting some time to relax and enjoy my friend :)
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Bad Monkey:
    Is this an original MoW? Why the red band? And yeah, I'm 27, wanna fight about it lol
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    youngryan216:
    Bad Monkey:
    Is this an original MoW? Why the red band? And yeah, I'm 27, wanna fight about it lol
    I believe those were from the MOW chest or something like that hence the red band. And daaaaaaaamn you're young Mr. Young Ryan :P