Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial and just lit up a Crowned Heads Buckingham. Solid day so far.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieHeis:
    Had a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial and just lit up a Crowned Heads Buckingham. Solid day so far.
    Buckingham?? Huh?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Buckingham?? Huh?
    I think I have your address. PM it to me so I can make sure.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Buckingham?? Huh?
    This is seriously getting out of hand. I simply asked what the Criwned Heads Buckingham was as I had not heard of it. No Irish lunching needed at all. I swear y'all will be the death of me and I'm not even 27 yet that's in March, ridiculous lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Buckingham?? Huh?
    This is seriously getting out of hand. I simply asked what the Criwned Heads Buckingham was as I had not heard of it. No Irish lunching needed at all. I swear y'all will be the death of me and I'm not even 27 yet that's in March, ridiculous lol
    I was feeling left out of all these bombs headed in your direction. Seems like that's what all the cool kids are doing.
  • Options
    CharlieHeis:
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    90+ Irishman:
    CharlieHeis:
    Buckingham?? Huh?
    I was feeling left out of all these bombs headed in your direction. Seems like that's what all the cool kids are doing.
    You do realize the ludicrousness of that statement right? If you want to bomb someone then hit Jay and Tara Bohon or Ricky Hamlin. Bith are in a rough patch and 1000% more deserving and better people than I.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    99% sure papa SHIZZ sent me this one but will have to double check my spreadsheet in a comp later to be sure....regardless, great smoke!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Love the socks John and nice smoke! Happy Birthday bro!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Viaje Zombie Super Shot, two years box age. Pretty sure this was from Mikey or from Roman, thanks guys!!!!

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Viaje Zombie Super Shot, two years box age. Pretty sure this was from Mikey or from Roman, thanks guys!!!!

WOOO SUPER SHOTS!!!! Great choice Irish, love those little guys.
    I haven't seen anything about 2015 Supershots yet .... you know anything?

• Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    So impressed with this stick for the meager $2.75 I spent on it a few months ago. Looks like I have to try me some other Tats now. Damn good value and taste in this guy.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    youngryan216:
    So impressed with this stick for the meager $2.75 I spent on it a few months ago. Looks like I have to try me some other Tats now. Damn good value and taste in this guy.
    Where the heck did you find Tat's for that cheap. Buy them all at that price.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:

WOOO SUPER SHOTS!!!! Great choice Irish, love those little guys.
    I haven't seen anything about 2015 Supershots yet .... you know anything?
    Thanks John and no I haven't though eagerly awaiting them for sure! Good to know you're a fan though, love them myself too!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Duena. Very nice so far. Though I'm a little congested so I might not be getting the full effect.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Edna20:
    La Duena. Very nice so far. Though I'm a little congested so I might not be getting the full effect.
    I really liked this one, thought it was one of the more underrated from My Father, glad you enjoyed and feel better Kelly :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blutattoo:
    youngryan216:
    Where the heck did you find Tat's for that cheap. Buy them all at that price.

The Series P. Never tried one but I have heard good things about the $3 Tat. Can't go wrong with anything from them in my opinion.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    double post
  • Options
    HR 1845 from the Smoke Inn Vero Beach! Awesome!image
  • Options
    cbuck:
    HR 1845 from the Smoke Inn Vero Beach! Awesome!image
    Very nice and those look great, I remember Jim and Chris saying how good those were. Glad you are living the dream and having such a good time on vacation brother :)
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo 5C17C129-4DF3-452F-8464-D29AB9FA39F0_zpsqmfxikhf.jpg
  • Options
    It's gorgeous here! Nice smoke too!image
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice cigar here courtesy of Cbuck. This is all I will consume on this Saturday to offset how much I'll gorge out tomorrow for the Super Bowl!image
  • Options
    Undercrown. Yum.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    imagephoto 2F8EBDA1-0F07-41A2-A5D9-F421230895C6_zpsgqjisycd.jpg
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is time to smoke this bad boy from ddubridge.

• Options

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was it John?