Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    Retircs1:
    image trying to make it a better day lost my Cutter and Lighter my son got me for Christmas. Went trout fishing and left them at the lake what a dumb ass I am
    that GJ is pretty smooth
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retircs1:
    Retircs1:
    image trying to make it a better day lost my Cutter and Lighter my son got me for Christmas. Went trout fishing and left them at the lake what a dumb ass I am
    that GJ is pretty smooth
    Sorry to hear that that's a heartbreaker for sure :(
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Retircs1Retircs1 Posts: 453
    90+ Irishman:
    Retircs1:
    Retircs1:
    that GJ is pretty smooth
    Sorry to hear that that's a heartbreaker for sure :(
    yea thanks Irishman, it was I had to tell my son I lost it when we went fishing.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard great things about these, was glad to get some. photo imagejpg1-73.jpg
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    I've heard great things about these, was glad to get some. photo imagejpg1-73.jpg
    Yeah I was hoping to find somebody to split that deal but didnt have any takers.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Patrickbrick:
    Yeah I was hoping to find somebody to split that deal but didnt have any takers.
    I'd be willing to trade you a fiver if you'd like.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    avengethis:
    Patrickbrick:
    I'm down for that. I'll email you here shortly and we can work something out.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    avengethis:
    Patrickbrick:
    avengethis:
    Patrickbrick:
    I'm down for that. I'll email you here shortly and we can work something out.
    Sounds good.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    Nice Patrick, heard good things too but couldn't tell you first hand. Glad it worked out well for Ya!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    Nice Patrick, heard good things too but couldn't tell you first hand. Glad it worked out well for Ya!
    Again please pm me your address.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    Oh don't worry Patrick I can take care of the Irish one lol!
  • Options
    thehilk:
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    Perfect, please pm me!
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Patrickbrick:
    thehilk:
    Patrickbrick:
    90+ Irishman:
    Patrickbrick:
    Perfect, please pm me!
    To quote the signature of one of our great Ccom own..... Heinous fvckery is afoot. Jeff and Patrick you're killing me stop that **** right now!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honey and Hand Grenade from my trip to Mass last week. Nice smoke!image
  • Options
    cbuck:
    Honey and Hand Grenade from my trip to Mass last week. Nice smoke!image
    That's one of my fav Viajes very good glad you enjoyed it Cbuck!
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first CC courtesy of Glock. Wow, it's amazing. I know a lot of folks aren't crazy about them, but I'm definitely enjoying this one. Yes, that is tape on it...had a little splitting issue when cutting, but the tape is working out just fine! Many thanks to you Glock!!

Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hot Diggity!! This afternoon I'll light up a stick from a box I bought in early June of 2013. I forgot I had these! I was rummaging around in my coolidor and stumbled across 'em.

They're under-the-radar sticks that were rated as high flavor, medium body sticks. After a year and a half asleep they oughta be pretty good. I'll let y'all know after I've smoked it and I'll reveal the brand/blend when I do. Stay tuned..... ??
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20:
    My first CC courtesy of Glock. Wow, it's amazing. I know a lot of folks aren't crazy about them, but I'm definitely enjoying this one. Yes, that is tape on it...had a little splitting issue when cutting, but the tape is working out just fine! Many thanks to you Glock!!

Bolivar is my favorite cc! Also, you can sometimes wet a cracking or split wrapper to hold it down. Taoe works too, just dont forget it's there, lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    This thing sucked burned hot wouldn't stay lit very plain in flavor.. Chunked an inch in
    imagephoto CFCD259B-3C08-4E70-942F-05F2374188EB_zpsv1marek4.jpg
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    OINK OINK OINK!!! Decent temp outside today compared to the last few weeks, huh?

Uh oh that background doesn't look good....hot tub taken apart and water all over the ground. Good luck bro

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    OINK OINK OINK!!! Decent temp outside today compared to the last few weeks, huh?

Uh oh that background doesn't look good....hot tub taken apart and water all over the ground. Good luck bro
    Yeah not bad out John, crack in 1 of the pipes, trying to fix it now. 500 gallons gone, just emptied and cleaned and refilled 2 weeks ago damn it.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:

Yeah not bad out John, crack in 1 of the pipes, trying to fix it now. 500 gallons gone, just emptied and cleaned and refilled 2 weeks ago damn it.
    ah **** man that really sucks. good luck with the repairs

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was the 5 Vegas Miami, a never got to try one of these the first time around, but am glad I had the opportunity this time. This torpedo had perfect construction and burn with a flavor profile which provided wood, earth, and nuttiness. A bit of spice but not overpowering. A nice cigar overall. Thank again to JD for this one, I appreciate it.
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageMaster blend 2012
  • Options
    If memory serves correct that may be a Jose Seijas blend, enjoy Morgan looks good!
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

0Patience thanks so much for this stick! I really like it, lots of espresso and spice. As for the pic. . .I decided it was Sexy Saturday.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico