Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

These have a few years on them....down to the last couple I have left.
    I still remember the one you sent me.  It was excellent.  Too bad I can’t find them anywhere.  Have you seen anywhere that still has them?
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭

I still remember the one you sent me.  It was excellent.  Too bad I can’t find them anywhere.  Have you seen anywhere that still has them?
    As far as I know, they are no longer in business....... I bought 2 boxes when they were still available and I’m down to the dregs.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

As far as I know, they are no longer in business....... I bought 2 boxes when they were still available and I’m down to the dregs.
    Dang! Enjoy them!  
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An inexpensive offering from Room 101 called Ichiban Habano. Not bad for $2 bucks.

Yeah, they aren't bad at all for the price. I'm sending most of these out to friends on my mailing list this month.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PDR Vegueros
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

Neanderthal courtesy of @VegasFrank.   Very enjoyable.  Gonna burn my fingers on this one.  Thanks, Frank.
    Glad you like it brother!  That's currently my favorite stick
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Martial Law 

Friday came early this week!
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )