Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that smoke...how did it finish for you?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Villiger San'Doro maduro robusto
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @peter4jc
    That cello had some brown to it.

Chocolatey pre draw.  This is gonna be tasty.
    Some of those were tight - if you can get a good draw, that's a good stick.  I get some tart cherry notes in 'em every once in a while.

Frank Llaneza... if you do some research, you'll find he was an influential blender in his prime.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This baby has a few years of rest on it. I’m not sure who sent it my way but many thanks!!!!!
    @dbeckom in my PIF package! Enjoy!
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dbeckom sent it to me, and I sent it to you!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Old standby for the Friday traffic wars
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat me to ot, Nick

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat me to ot, Nick
    My plan was for someone to be my google B1tc4 and tell me about it before I got home just now. I deserve to get roasted for trying to get away with that. 
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a bit of Googling but failed to definitively identify the cigar in question in the time I spent on it.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a B&M in between the store I needed to go to and the place I’m going for dinner tonight so I decided to check it out and have a smoke. They had a massive selection. Enjoying this Viaje for $10.80, can someone tell me what it is? 

Exclusivo Reserva or some variation. Was there a foot band? 
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a B&M in between the store I needed to go to and the place I’m going for dinner tonight so I decided to check it out and have a smoke. They had a massive selection. Enjoying this Viaje for $10.80, can someone tell me what it is? 

Exclusivo Reserva or some variation. Was there a foot band? 
    It was this guy: 

https://cigar-coop.com/2016/07/cigar-review-viaje-exclusivo-reserva-toro.html