Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• GrawlsGrawls Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Not ROTT, but maybe a week off the truck. My first AJ Rosa de Guadalupe.

How was it?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was good but fiver good, not box worthy IMHO.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Partagas Ramon y Ramon Nino
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something new for after work.  Anyone ever have one before?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
    ^ I don't know,what cbuck's rating system is other than "nice" and "awesome" (I searched exhaustively), but this was neither until the last 4 pulls...
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ^ I don't know,what cbuck's rating system is other than "nice" and "awesome" (I searched exhaustively), but this was neither until the last 4 pulls...
    Don’t forget the elusive “very nice”, reserved for only the best cigars
    So what's the whole scale?

Montecristo Monte Toro
    ^cbuck rating: "not nice". Lots of relights, poor burn. Fortunately I have only one of these.
    ^cbuck rating: "not nice". Lots of relights, poor burn. Fortunately I have only one of these.
    Unfortunately I would say that the Wynwood from yesterday was not nice.