Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

1141516171820»

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    OK, the full review is up... and I'll say, for the first time, I am not in love with a Crowned Heads blend... Well, I wasn't a fan of the Mule Kick when they first came out, but after a few months they got really good... this cigar is well structured, but its just not my style... With that being said, I think this will be the most commercially successful CH cigar... I can see Cigar Aficionado LOVING it to the tune of a 90+ rating

Click on the image below to read the Review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Crowned Heads Las Calaveras Pre-Release Review

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Well, it's too bad that this stick seemed to miss your mark, but from your full review and such it seems like it hits my palate real well. I sure seem like a man with a "modern palate" I guess. Looking forward to getting one/some of these.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    No_one21:
    Well, it's too bad that this stick seemed to miss your mark, but from your full review and such it seems like it hits my palate real well. I sure seem like a man with a "modern palate" I guess. Looking forward to getting one/some of these.
    Yeah, I think it's gonna be a big hit... I tend to look for more of the creamy, sweet profile... if there was some chocolate sweetness in there, I probably would have flipped out over it...
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    I got a 2 pack from Jon Huber, and I enjoyed it myself! I am also looking forward to the Angels Anvil as well.