Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Dustin fired up the new Ezra Zion Honor Series Reagan. This is the second release from Ezra Zion and I think the Catfish may have liked it....

Click on the image below to see the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Ezra Zion Honor Series Reagan

• Options
    Two of my favorites come together! It's like Batman and Yoda joining up to fight crime!

Click on the image below to see the new review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Ezra Zion and Emilio Cigars join forces!

• Options
    Marineatbn03 was nice enough to review some sticks that Jay sent him. You guys have to check this one out... kinda cool to have a Soldier review the AKA stuff...

Click on the image below to see the new review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

AKA Cigars - A Soldier's Persepctive

• Options
    Dustin went a little out of his comfort zone with this one... For a mild to medium guy, a cigar called Bone Crusher had to be a bit intimidating... but I think he was pleasantly surprised...

I'll have a Skull Breaker review up next week as well.

Looks like the have them here on Ccom - Surrogates

Click on the image below to see the new review. As always, it will open in a new window!

Bone Crusher

• Options
    I LOVE this cigar... I smoke it whenever I am chillin at my B&M... I wish I had a stash of these!

I'm starting to learn what Dustin likes and when he told me he was going to review this, I was eager to hear his opinion... he gives a real nice breakdown of a very elegant cigar.

Click on the image below to see the new review. As always, it will open in a new window.

Diamond Crown Julius Caeser

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    Two of my favorites come together! It's like Batman and Yoda joining up to fight crime!

Ezra Zion and Emilio Cigars join forces!

:) Thanks for the great feedback brother!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    :) Thanks for the great feedback brother!
    Easily some of my favorite folks I've come across since since I started the site... Gary is awesome... and the EZ boys are pretty awesome as well... easy guys to root for... so I am REALLY happy to see them succeeding together...
  • Options
    Emilio is at it again! This time they are working with Epicurean Cigars!

EpicureanCigars and Emilio Cigars join forces!

• Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    I just became your 667 twitter follower :)
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    robbyras:
    Emilio is at it again! This time they are working with Epicurean Cigars!

EpicureanCigars and Emilio Cigars join forces!

Thanks Robby!
  • Options
    Dustin has talent... to me, this is his best review to date... Very personal and detailed... you all should check it out... leave a comment and let us know your thoughts.

Click on the image below to see the new review. As always, it will open in a new window.

Zino Platinum Crown Series

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice review Dustin. I have the same 3 pack from Rip. Can't wait to fire one up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice review Dustin. I have the same 3 pack from Rip. Can't wait to fire one up!
    its a very complex cigar and you will appreciate the delicacy of the notes Tony. Save one for a fellow afficianado as well. It is a smoke that should be shared amongst gentlemen. You can taste the class, and crazy bastards like us need a little from time to time lol.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Great review and I have to say the packaging even looks awesome on those or thats just a fantastic picture...
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that's a pretty stick!

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This cigar is so unique that it should not be compared even with any Cuban cigar. This is definitely one of the top five Non-Cuban cigars in the market. When I reviewed this cigar, I wasn’t that good to express myself in words. I have to do it again.

Dustin, I sent you this because I knew that it would be appreciated. I have a good stock from 2008 until 2010 in different shapes. Each year they simply get better. Last time when I smoked the Crown series Chubby from 2008, I became very emotional. Some cigars can be good and awesome but few of them can be extra ordinary like Zino Davidoff Crown series.

I can’t wait to read your review. Somehow I can’t go to the page when I click on the picture.
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    its a very complex cigar and you will appreciate the delicacy of the notes Tony. Save one for a fellow afficianado as well. It is a smoke that should be shared amongst gentlemen. You can taste the class, and crazy bastards like us need a little from time to time lol.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    This cigar is so unique that it should not be compared even with any Cuban cigar. This is definitely one of the top five Non-Cuban cigars in the market. When I reviewed this cigar, I wasn’t that good to express myself in words. I have to do it again.

Dustin, I sent you this because I knew that it would be appreciated. I have a good stock from 2008 until 2010 in different shapes. Each year they simply get better. Last time when I smoked the Crown series Chubby from 2008, I became very emotional. Some cigars can be good and awesome but few of them can be extra ordinary like Zino Davidoff Crown series.

I can’t wait to read your review. Somehow I can’t go to the page when I click on the picture.
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Just checked it and the link should be good Bro
  • Options
    We had Barry Stein of Miami Cigar on CigarChat back in October. He broek the news that there would be a LE release for Nestor's 70th Birthday. Miami Cigar has now released all the details!

Click on the image below to see the Press Release. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Nestor Miranda 70th LE

• Options
    I'm putting in some work to get more news posted on RRR... with that in mind, here is today's update from CRA...

Click on the image below to see the Press Release. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

CRA Update

• Options
    Dustin gets all the good stuff... this sounds like a great smoke... Check out his review...

Nat Sherman Dominican

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This was a real good smoke guys, and a quesada as well. I can't wait to explore the line, and will be on my next order with Andy.
  • Options
    Ezra Zion is on fire... Inception? GREAT! Reagan? DAMN GOOD! Joining forces with Emilio Cigars? AWESOME! Take a break? nope

Yep, they have a NEW blend for 2013 and it's in the final stages... get all the info at RRR Click on the image below to see the breaking news. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

New Ezra Zion Blend

• Options
    It's a weird feeling to smoke something when you KNOW you'll never see one again. It might not be my favorite vitola for the UC, but it was a damn good smoke... should I ever stumble upon on again, I will do my best to make it mine...

Click on the image below to see the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

UC Flying Pig

• Options
    Yeah, we went full Ccom on this episode. Jiunn managed to hold in his farts and toombes didn't offend anyone so I call it a success!

Click on the image below to see the new show. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

UC Flying Pig

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Yeah, we went full Ccom on this episode. Jiunn managed to hold in his farts and toombes didn't offend anyone so I call it a success!

Click on the image below to see the new show. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

UC Flying Pig

Jiunn burped...
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Nice work and I liked the discussion on the barnyard flavor. I always interpreted that as a mix of mud, manure, and hay. My grandfather had cattle and his barn had that distinct smell. The first cigar I picked that smell up on was an Oliva G maduro.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:
    Nice work and I liked the discussion on the barnyard flavor. I always interpreted that as a mix of mud, manure, and hay. My grandfather had cattle and his barn had that distinct smell. The first cigar I picked that smell up on was an Oliva G maduro.

See, Jiunn, I'm not as crazy as I thought you were!!! Wait, I just confused myself... How about we just stick with "musty"? Deal?
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, great show as always. Joon, you're hella handsome as always. Cool name (as always), your voice is way sexy. It's very redneckish. Love it.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    fdsafdsafsdafsfsafdasffsafdsafdsa dsafsdafsdafsadf
  • Options
    In an effort to do some more "mainstream" reviews, Schwartz took on the Rocky Patel Decade Robusto. It seems like folks search for RP stuff on the site every day, so I figured we'd get some of his stuff reviewed. Personally, I still enjoy the Decade. Click on the image below to see the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Rocky Patel Decade Review