Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I said it somewhere before, and I'll say it again... the NubDub is like a casterated verion of the el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro to me. Similar taste, but without the body, power, and pepper of the Titan. For my money, I will smoke the Titan 10x out of 10. That's just me, though.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Click on the photo for all the info!

Partagas 1845 Heritage

• Options
    Check out my interview with Andrei Llona, owner of Toro y Leon Cigars. Here is the link bit.ly/ToroyLeon
  • Options
    This baby has full flavor, full body and full complexity!

Rodrigo Cigars

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Really enjoyed the Boutique Blend. Have you tried the Rodrigo lancero Rob? That one blew me away, awesome cigar.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Really enjoyed the Boutique Blend. Have you tried the Rodrigo lancero Rob? That one blew me away, awesome cigar.
    I have not, but you're not the first one to tell me it's awesome... I'm gonna have to get some from George...
  • Options
    Feral is right – this thing was FAR from domesticated.

Click on the photo to check out my review and leave a comment! Don't worry, it will open in its own window. Feral Flying Pig Review

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    After thinking I'd never get to try one I found a few. I love those smokes.
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    After thinking I'd never get to try one I found a few. I love those smokes.
    I think I only have one more... but man, I'm gonna be on the look out... truly phenomenal... Thanks for the support!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great review, thanks Rob. I've had one of these in the humi that's been teasing me for a little while now.....but after reading that review I think it's about time I put the little piggy out of it's misery, LOL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Man, it's brutal smoking all these amazing cigars!

Click on the photo to check out my review and leave a comment! Don't worry, it will open in its own window. OSOK Review

• Options
    GreenMachineGreenMachine Posts: 483
    That ash tray is the bomb!!!!!!!!! Where did you find that awesome pooch?
  • Options
    I'm gonna have to do a write up on this thing... My wife got it for me for Xmas a few years back... it's a 1930's Ronson Lighter w/ Ashtray
  • Options
    Check out the first review from @leo_BOTL - Kristoff Sumatra

LEO is new to the site so post a comment and let him know what you think of his work!

and thanks to lcpleel for the awesome pic! We had some tech difficulties with our photos, so lcpleel hooked us up!

Click on the photo to check out LEO's review and leave a comment! Don't worry, it will open in its own window.
    Kristoff Sumatra

• Options
    Check out my review of the 2012 Limited Edition Fugitive by Nomad Cigar Co. And don't forget to join Nomad Cigar Co. on CigarChat today at 4PM PST

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Nomad Fugitive

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rob, you should change your title. Take out the "Amateur".
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    thanks for the compliment, but I'm staying amateur until all I have to do is smoke and write!
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    thanks for the compliment, but I'm staying amateur until all I have to do is smoke and write!
    If you add a team will it be robbyrasreview&company? :p
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    If you add a team will it be robbyrasreview&company? :p
    There may me some rebranding in the future, but I'll figure that out when we get there... I've added one contributor and looking for a few more... just sayin... you know the email address
  • Options
    Hoyo de Monterrey en Cedros Press Release and announcement posted on RobbyRasReviews.com

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Nomad Fugitive

• Options
    Leo_BOTL gives us his impressions of the Perdomo Lot 23 Punta Gorda Maduro!

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    At least remove the "very"!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    ok, let me see what I can do...
  • Options
    In honor of Sosa Cigars joing CigarChat this Thursday, I will be reviewing several of their smokes! The first on that list is the Super Selection.

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Sosa Super Selection

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    +1. Good call
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Mike Lucado gives us his impressions of the Mi Amor at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

Photo by Rob Gianelli @rgianelli on Twitter and Instagram!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor

• Options
    Check out my review of the latest addition to the Partagas family. The Partagas 1845 Heritage was released just over a month ago. I posted my thoughts at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

Thanks to MTuccelli for sending one of these my way. I actually reviewed a different size, but this review is sponsored by Mike nonetheless.

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor

• Options
    Check out LEO_BOTL's review of the Aging Room Small Batch M356 at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

Now I need to get my hands on a few... these sound awesome!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Aging Room Small Batch M356

• Options
    Check out MasSmokes's review of the La Capitana at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! La Capitana

• Options
    Check out LEO_BOTL's review of the Padilla Dominus at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

I need to revisit some Padilla smokes!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Padilla Dominus Review