Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Check out MasSmoke's review of the Undercrown ¡Viva! at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

I'm really looking forward to trying this size!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Undercrown ¡Viva!

• Options
    Check out Leo_Botl's review of the BRAND NEW Tatuaje Mexican Experiment at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Tatuaje Mexican Experiment

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Glad to see a review of the Mexican experiment. I was going to buy some but I put myself on a complete cigar buying block until hopefully a year from now..
  • Options
    scarlin:
    Glad to see a review of the Mexican experiment. I was going to buy some but I put myself on a complete cigar buying block until hopefully a year from now..
    a FULL YEAR!?!?!?!? wow... good for you man...

I have some of the Mexican Experiments headed my way and after Chris's review, I'm pumped to try them...
  • Options
    Check out MasSmokes's review of the Illusione 888 Candela at www.RobbyRasReviews.com

Love that pic!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Illusione 888 Candela

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Kinda looks like a sushi roll. LMAO. I've tried it and, like most candelas, it just tastes too green for me. Like rolling a joint out of a fresh leaf, so I've heard. Beautiful pics Robby.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    Kinda looks like a sushi roll. LMAO. I've tried it and, like most candelas, it just tastes too green for me. Like rolling a joint out of a fresh leaf, so I've heard. Beautiful pics Robby.
    so you've heard huh? thanks for the compliment, but I can't take credit for the pics... I did give it a run through some photoshop filters and whatnot though... you know, I've never had a candela... I have a few of the LDF resting, but haven't gotten around to them yet...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I also had the LDF. It was better. Ever taste eggplant in a cigar? Just not my cup o tea.
  • Options
    Jameson Cigars Owner, Brad Mayo, joins CigarChat this Thursday!

Check out my review of the Declaration

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Declaration by Jameson Cigars

• Options
    Jameson Cigars Owner, Brad Mayo, joins CigarChat this Thursday!

Check out my review of the Santos de Miami

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Santos de Miami by Jameson Cigars

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I freaking love that ash tray Rob. It's fricking awesome. Looking forward to reading this review later today.
  • Options
    james40:
    I freaking love that ash tray Rob. It's fricking awesome. Looking forward to reading this review later today.
    thanks James... i think that might be my favorite pic of it... he looks tough there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    robbyras:
    james40:
    thanks James... i think that might be my favorite pic of it... he looks tough there
    Yeah, he's like just try and smoke this beotch. This is Rob's stick!!!
  • Options
    Check out my review of the BOTL LE2012 Lancero by Drew Estate!

Looks like I finally had a cigar fall short of expectations...

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! BOTL LE2102 Review

• Options
    There is also and update on the Hoyo de Monterrey giveaway that I will be hosting... should have everything in hand tomorrow... giveaway starts on Friday!
  • Options
    Leo_Botl gives his impressions of the La Sirena Prince

Sounds like a good smoke to me!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! La Sirena Prince

• Options
    Check out my review of the Hoyo de Monterrey Reposado en Cedros and enter for a chance to win a 3-pack!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Hoyo de Monterrey

• Options
    Check out Mas's review of the Felipe Gregorio Silencio! He always finds the coolest stuff...

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Felipe Gregorio Silencio

• Options
    Check out my review of the Reinado Cigars core line! While you're there, post a comment and be entered to win a Reinado Cigars prize pack!

And if you missed it, Reinado Owner, Antonio Lam, was on CigarChat yesterday! Video is available on my site and under the CigarChat thread here on Ccom

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! Reinado Cigars

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Nice review Rob. I even had to leave a comment at the site. This is one I hope to get my hands on. Any help in where they may be available Rob? PM me if you need to.
  • Options
    Check out my review of the El Tiante Habano Oscuro!

Dan Tiant joins me on CigarChat today at 4PM as well!

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! El Tiante Habano Oscuro

• Options
    Check out Masmokes review of the La Palina Goldie! I called him immediately to see if he had one for me to smoke... the jury is still out... Mas snapped this pic too btw...

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! La Palina Goldie

• Options
    Check out Leo_Botl's review of El Tiante Habano Rosado! He and I see eye to eye on this one...

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window! El Tiante Habano Rosado

• Options
    With IPCPR kicking off this week, I should have plenty of releases to share. I posted a few today from Primer Mundo and PDR.

Click on the image below to read the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!
    RRR New News!

• Options
    The title pretty much says it all... Click in the image below for all the details!

Don't worry, the page will open in a new window!
    RRR New News!

• Options
    I've posted a few new press releases - one from CAO and another from Cohiba

Click on the image below to see the new release info. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

CAO Concert
    RRR New News!

Cohiba Edicion Diamante
    RRR New News!

• Options
    Masmokes give his impressions of the new Aging Room Hav
  • Options
    Logan and Frankie were lucky enough to go to IPCPR and pick up a few samples of the Papas Fritas!

Click on the image below to see the review. Don't worry, it will open in a new window!

Papas Fritas

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Ii finally got a chance to check your site and I must it a great review site. I have looked over some but I did enjoy how yours is set up. I see you Oke your colibri hybrid I got one about a year ago love it also.
  • Options
    Gaetano7890:
    Ii finally got a chance to check your site and I must it a great review site. I have looked over some but I did enjoy how yours is set up. I see you Oke your colibri hybrid I got one about a year ago love it also.
    Thanks Gaetano! Appreciate the feedback!