Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

The RobbyRas Very Amateur Review Thread

Comments

• Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Yes I saw that on FB...made me smile. I almost started to rep those cigars to a few local shops as a fun way to extend my hobby/knowledge but ultimately I only have so much time in a week. I am already swamped with, well, as you said, things I get paid to do. PM by the way.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    and I'm STILL cycling through my reviews that were lost in the redesign... Today I posted my review of the CAO OSA SOL

It's a great morning smoke. I wish I had one right now in fact...

As for reviews that are to be reposted soon we have La Reloba Mexico & Habano, Diesel Unlimited, Illusione CG:4 Maduro and San Cristobal Elegancia... I'll be sprinkling in a few new things as well!

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got one of those as a freebie with my CCOM order one time..I enjoyed it.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    robbyras:
    and I'm STILL cycling through my reviews that were lost in the redesign... Today I posted my review of the CAO OSA SOL

As for reviews that are to be reposted soon we have La Reloba Mexico & Habano, Diesel Unlimited, Illusione CG:4 Maduro and San Cristobal Elegancia... I'll be sprinkling in a few new things as well!

Hey man, saw you got yourself a Tweet-out from CAO for your review! You're on the radar now, dude!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    The OSA SOL is at the top of my want list and your review made me want one just that much more!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    The OSA SOL is at the top of my want list and your review made me want one just that much more!
    Sweet! thanks bro! you should grab on soon for sure... it's perfect for an early day smoke...

that's such a good comment, it would look great here ! I won't spam you, I promise!
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    robbyras:

Hey man, saw you got yourself a Tweet-out from CAO for your review! You're on the radar now, dude!
    I've actually been getting pretty lucky with stuff like that lately... Tatuaje, Alec Bradley, La Palina, CAO have all been showing me some love... thanks for the encouragement Bro! I appreciate it!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    taythegibs:
    Sweet! thanks bro! you should grab on soon for sure... it's perfect for an early day smoke...

that's such a good comment, it would look great here ! I won't spam you, I promise!

done! i hope to see more CAO reviews from you, i seem to favor them.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    robbyras:
    taythegibs:

Thanks Bro! I'm slightly obsessed with getting comments, so sorry to be pushy... I love CAO as well... I'm featuring the CAO Brazilia during CigarChat Live this Thursday at 4PM Pacific... so you should check it out... I hope to review the Soprano and La Triviata soon as well...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    taythegibs:
    robbyras:
    taythegibs:

Thanks Bro! I'm slightly obsessed with getting comments, so sorry to be pushy... I love CAO as well... I'm featuring the CAO Brazilia during CigarChat Live this Thursday at 4PM Pacific... so you should check it out... I hope to review the Soprano and La Triviata soon as well...
    the oldest cigar i have is a CAO Brazilia i got on 11/19/11 and have been waiting on a reason to smoke!
  • Options
    I created my own toolbar! It tracks everything that is RobbyRasReviews including direct link to the site including search bar, twitter feed, facebook page, rss feed and you can even track your own twitter and gmail accounts... and can you believe it's all FREE!

ok, infomercial is over... it's actually kinda cool... if you check my site often, this will actually keep you up to date... the link to download it is on the right side bar about halfway down.

• Options
    I finally got it posted! WOOO HOOO!

Check it out at RobbyRasReviews.com

• Options
    The cycling continues... I posted an updated review of the La Reloba Habano

• Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    I went to the site Robby, and I won't ever return! First page had a half smoked quesada espana which i cannot find. Aghh the beautiful picture! Great reviews joking aside. I'll check in regularly.
  • Options
    blurr:
    I went to the site Robby, and I won't ever return! First page had a half smoked quesada espana which i cannot find. Aghh the beautiful picture! Great reviews joking aside. I'll check in regularly.
    HA! I logged on looking for the jacked up image before I realized you were joking! haha! have you ever had the Espana?
  • Options
    blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Not yet but in the future ill probe search for a few in trades. Pa winters and a 1 yr old son have cut my smoking to once every few days if I'm lucky so i haven't been to active in searching yet.
  • Options
    Another re-release! illusione cg4 Maduro

• Options
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Photobucket
    Right on Rob!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    robbyras:
    Photobucket
    Congrats brohammer
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Nice.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Thanks guys! should be pretty cool... The owner is going to participate in CigarChat on 2/2 also... Will have a giveaway with a Grand Prize and 2 runner up prizes... should be a good time...

I'll post updates as they get finalized
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    blurr:
    Not yet but in the future ill probe search for a few in trades. Pa winters and a 1 yr old son have cut my smoking to once every few days if I'm lucky so i haven't been to active in searching yet.
    PM to you my friend.
  • Options
    Check out the Knuckle Dragger review here RobbyRasReviews.com

If you like a good maduro, you will really want to check this one out... it's pretty special.

• Options
    Check it out here RobbyRasReviews.com

As soon as I smoked this one, I knew it was gonna rank pretty highly on my list.
  • Options
    I actually revisited this cigar recently and was still pretty impressed... it's a nice smoke for any time of the day...

check out the review here RobbyRasReviews.com

• Options
    Check it out here RobbyRasReviews.com

Man, there were some really good new releases in 2011!
  • Options
    Updated my review and snapped a few new pics as well... Check it out RobbyRasReviews.com

Still love me some AJ!

• Options
    I recently revisited this cigar and updated my review. Still love it!

click on the photo

La Reloba Seleccion Mexico Review
  • Options
    Most of you know that I am hosting AKA Cigars all next week. Interview with AKA owner, Jay Lundy, as well as Giveaways start tomorrow!

AKA Cigars Giveaway